Start by marking “To Be Yours” as Want to Read:
To Be Yours

To Be Yours

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A girl who's lost herself and the boy who's always known how to find her.

When seventeen-year-old Eden Scotson skis to the bottom of a mountain on a routine trip with her older brother's best friend, Grayson Young, they find the lift non-operational and the biggest storm of the season upon them.

Unable to stay in the tiny hut, they decide to make the climb back to the luxury
Published January 16th 2018 by AEJ Creative Works

To ask other readers questions about To Be Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Be Yours

Kim Owens
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I simply cannot day enough good things about this beautiful story by Elana Johnson! This is the second book I have read by Elana, and I loved the first one; however, To Be Yours tugged at every single heartstring I have and I truly could not put it down.
Eden and Grayson have both dealt with huge loss in their few short years, yet they both have the ability to show amazing compassion and incredible courage.
Eden lost her father when she was only nine, and has been living her life trying to live
Paula
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the best YA books I have read in a long time. A very clean, sweet read. Josh is Grayson's best friend and Eden's brother. Grayson has had a on again off again crush on Eden for years. Both families have suffered in different ways. It always amazes me how we each handle our suffering, pain, and loss differently. They all go skiing one weekend. Eden and Grayson learn so much about not only each other but themselves. Loved how the author used them climbing the mountain as catalyst t ...more
Tabitha
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best YA stories I've read in some time. Great characters that really grow throughout the book. Took me back to my teenage years and all the emotions you go through.

I received an arc of this book. My opinions are my own.
Alice
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When a high school senior from a dysfunctional family decides his childhood best friend is more than a friend, things get serious. Eden's brother's best friend decides he likes Eden more than 'like a sister', Josh is not sure he can handle it.
Ren
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily review advance reader copy of this book.
Marie
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
After skiing the mountain Grayson and Eden find the lift not operational. The storm of the season is upon them, Can they survive and friendship grow?
Tracy Doig
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, johnson-elana
I enjoyed this book. The characters do lots of growing.
Coral Mitchell
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
A cute high school YA read. Eden is still discovering who she wants to be. Grayson is dealing with more pain than one so young should. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
AniSsina
rated it did not like it
May 16, 2018
alana paige
Jul 01, 2018
I am the author of the POSSESSION series, which includes novels POSSESSION, SURRENDER, and ABANDON, as well as short stories REGRET (ebook only) and RESIST (free here on Goodreads).

ELEVATED and SOMETHING ABOUT LOVE, YA contemporary romances in verse are both out now.

My next futuristic fantasy series includes ELEMENTAL RUSH (novella), ELEMENTAL HUNGER (novel), and ELEMENTAL RELEASE (novella). All