Start by marking “Gemini Rules Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Gemini Rules Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3.5)

Gemini Rules Capricorn

(Signs of Love #3.5)

Rules. Lloyd loves to make them. Wesley loves to break them.
What happens when their roles are reversed?
Find out in this rule-bending romp!

* ~ * ~ *
Gemini Rules Capricorn is a 4000 word sexy short story following Signs of Love #3

Free read available on the author's site
Published January 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Gemini Rules Capricorn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gemini Rules Capricorn

Start your review of Gemini Rules Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3.5)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This story proves that Anyta can write sexy with the best of them; she's just holding out on us!

Wesley and Lloyd can't wait even a second to get their hands on each other following a two-week separation.

It's all fun and games until somebody comes.

Checkmate.

This is a hot little short about out favorite Capricorn and Gemini who are as "bad in bed" as ever.
☆ Todd
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it

Being separated for two weeks was hard for Wesley and Lloyd, in spite of their nightly Skype sessions.

So when Lloyd returned and they immediately had to go to Caleb and MacDonald's house for a barbecue, what were the guys to do when they found themselves in an empty guest room and 20 minutes before Wesley's mom was due to arrive?

Well, a bit of bare flip-flopping action wasn't exactly off the table. Neither was leaving the door and windows open, just to ramp up the excitement with the possibility
Anyta Sunday
Mar 05, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote-myself
You guys are so awesome. I published the sexy short story "Gemini Rules Capricorn" on January 1st, and all proceeds from January sales went to charity. So I wanted to share the numbers with you: the book was sold 395 times, and I have matched the proceeds and donated a total of $790 to Human Rights Campaign. Again, THANK YOU <3

And... if you haven't gotten around to reading "Gemini Rules Capricorn" yet, you can now do so for free! It's already up on my website, you can find it on many other
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
A cute snippet for a worthwhile cause.

If you liked the MCs in Gemini Keeps Capricorn, you'll enjoy revisiting them in Gemini Rules Capricorn. Just know, this little story is mostly one long sex scene, which is great if you want a little more heat from Lloyd and Wesley.

I think it's best to read this one right after finishing the main book. Personally, I struggled a little to remember each character and their quirks as I was reading the story. I mostly just breezed through it and enjoyed it for
Jewel
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This sexy little short was the perfect way to start the new year! Wesley and Lloyd are reunited after two weeks apart and, unfortunately, they can't be as alone as they want! Not that the lack of privacy stopped these two!

Gemini Rules Capricorn was steamy and the banter is exactly what we've come to love from this series. I adore both Wesley and Lloyd and am happy to see them so damn happy.

If you are a fan of this series, and of our lovable Gemini and Capricorn, you do not want to miss this 20
Virginia Cavanillas
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, my-rambles, lgtb, shorts
A sexy little thing. Literally: it is short (20 pages) and very, very steamy.

Revisiting Wesley and Lloyd has been a huge pleasure and reading about how dirty the can be an enormous plus. Because they are naughty boys here and you’ll be glad to get to know this side of the cute-sweet couple.

Even with the short length Anyta achieves in giving us the big picture: how are they, how are the secondary characters and how and what they feel. Perfect vision in a few hot pages and believe me, there’s a
Meags
3.5 Stars

This sweet and steamy little short simply follows Wes and Lloyd as they engage in some sexy times after a two week (business trip) separation.
Lost in a Book
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars because this is a super shorty but still ridiciously sexy and entertaining.

This short little read is a charity release by Anyta Sunday. It's only about 22 pages but it packs a deliciously sexy punch. Anyta's writing style is my go to comfort when I've been in angst-land for a bit.

cookie.gif

Yep, just like that.

Yummmmmyyy! Warm chocolate chip cookies are my ultimate comfort food and with the sexiness going on for Lloyd and Wes, it was like I was eating a warm, gooey cookie with crispy edges. Works.
* A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Stars

Sexy hot little interlude is sexy and hot.
Hollis
When the free short is more fun than the full length. Also hella sexy alert.
Sanaa
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, m-m, short
Eeep! I'm super happy.

This might be the shortest book I've ever read but this was exactly what Wesley and Lloyd needed. They are honest to god the cutest and most lovable couple ever.

I loved them and this novella.
Bev
Teeny, tiny catch up with Wes and Lloyd. Loved it. ...more
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whoever said Gemini and Capricorn were not compatible in bed was so wrong because these two were hot.
Ami
Cute. But this is basically all about their sexy times. Not my kind of short read *shrugs*
Achim
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5
What a nice start into a new reading year. Short short but cute and another chapter of a series that became an insta-buy for me.
Bibliophile
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
A cute (and hot!) follow-up to book #3. Yee!
Jules Lovestoread
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun little one-shot of Lloyd and Wesley. Mainly an excuse for Anyta to write some smoking hot sexytimes I think! Lol
Anne
Starting the year with a VERY sexy story to attract good vibes. ...more
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~
What a perfect conclusion to the full lenght novel Gemini Keeps Capricorn. <3 I loved everything about it. It's tender & sweet without being cheesy, it's full of deep emotions but also contains the well-known humour. <3

Wesley and Lloyd are presented as we know them: they are playful & being apart is taking its toll on them. And their reunion is as sweet as it can be. But their quality time is limited and they are invited to a barbeque at Wesley's brother's house.

I totally loved how
Jenny Wood
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, Lloyd and Wes weren’t my favorite, but this was cute.
Being separated for two weeks was hard on these lovebirds, even with their nightly skype. The day they finally see each other, they’re off to a barebeque and can’t get a quicky in beforehand…. During…well that’s another story… sneaking away and finding themselves in an empty room with a few minutes to spare, things get… hot. Seriously, that might’ve been the hottest scene in the series, and I was loving it.
And even though I didn’t love
Bárbara
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't really in the mood for reading this kind of story, but trust Anyta to defy those odds.
This was fun and bursting with the awesome chemistry our guys have. I loved the flirty communication and the lovely intimacy of the sex was heart-warming. Loved this.
Andrea D
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Funny and sexy addition to book three.
Marlobo
All the steamy vibe that barely peeks towards the end of Gemini Keeps Capricorn blooms here!
Christina (christinareads_)
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading Gemini Keeps Capricorn, I was so excited to learn that Wesley and Lloyd would be getting their own short story. If you loved them, you'll want to pick up Gemini Rules Capricorn as soon as you can! I always recommend Anyta Sunday's books to anyone looking for adult romance stories. They're awesome! I have my fingers crossed for more of the Signs of Love series.

Right now, you're able to purchase Gemini Rules Capricorn online. Between January 1st and January 31st, 2018, Anyta Sunday
Giulia
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, mm
Cute short story concluding Wesley and Lloyd' book. Buy it before February to support the Human Rights Campaign, to which the proceeds will be donated to!
Lisa
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A short novella featuring LLoyd and Wesley.
Lloyd has been away for a couple of weeks and this is basically the story of his homecoming.
Melissa
Feb 06, 2018 marked it as own-but-not-read-yet
Available for free on the authors website
Donna
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 0-lgbtq-read
Oh, these boys! They never fail to entertain me! *grin*
Becca
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Woooooow this epilogue was SMOKIN!!!! I'm loving every bit of this series! It is so good!
Amanda
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
One very steamy sex scene between Wesley and Lloyd. Can definitely feel their love and commitment pouring through the pages. So worth it!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Green Eyed Monsters (Mixed Messages, #2.5)
  • Scrambled Eggs and Lemsip (Mixed Messages, #1.5)
  • Deal Maker (Mixed Messages, #2)
  • Finders Keepers
  • I Do (Out of Uniform, #2.5)
  • When Red Cried Wolf (Happily Ever Asher, #1)
  • Risk Taker (Mixed Messages, #3)
  • Off Leash (Out of Uniform, #1.6)
  • A King in Wonderland (Happily Ever Asher, #3)
  • Mr. Right Now
  • Fake Boyfriend Breakaways (Fake Boyfriend #2.5, 3.5, 4.5)
  • Squared Away (Out of Uniform, #5)
  • Rebound  (Fake Boyfriend, #2.5)
  • Pretty in Pink (Housemates #6)
  • Golden Boy and the Two Bears (Happily Ever Asher, #2)
  • Best Love
  • Eight Nights in December
  • The Christmas Deal
Hey guys,

A bit about me: I'm a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.

Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.

I write a variety of stories, Contemporary MM

Signs of Love (5 books)
  • Leo Loves Aries (Signs of Love, #1)
  • Scorpio Hates Virgo (Signs of Love, #2)
  • Gemini Keeps Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3)
  • Pisces Hooks Taurus (Signs of Love, #4)
  • Cancer Ships Aquarius (Signs of Love, #5)
“This is dedicated to a flirty Gem from a grumpy Cap. He knows who he is.” 1 likes