Start by marking “Realities Perceived: Volume I” as Want to Read:
Realities Perceived: Volume I

Realities Perceived: Volume I

Perception is Reality... or is it?
Nothing's more dangerous, or delightful, than invoking a cadre of talented authors to create short stories that defy our perceptions of reality. Do we create our own reality? Or does our view of it shape our world? Neither heroes nor heavens, victims nor villains, may grasp the true nature of our being.

From science fictio
Published December 8th 2017 by Left Hand Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Realities Perceived, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Realities Perceived

A.P. Sessler
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
The collection takes a few stories to pick up steam, but by time it reaches ML Garza's Son of Loch Garve it is in high gear with only a few bumps here and there. Stories range from quite natural to supernatural, ancient to futuristic, with a little sex and violence thrown in for good measure.
Other personal favorites include Michelle Mellon's The Will and Way of Things, Jason Allard's Old Age and Treachery, Gregory L. Norris' The Dodos, Jonathan Shipley's River Onward and the strong closer
Paul Metheney
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Realities Perceived is a great collection of speculative fiction, ranging from the supernatural to suspenseful thriller. Authors from around the globe challenge your perception of reality with stories that will engage you and make you ponder. I recommend that every reader of science fiction, horror, and thrillers pick up a copy.
Jill Elizabeth
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: done-with
The stories I read were quite good - but they were not what I expected and were a lot more horror-focused than I imagined they would be... That is not a problem, per se - but it wasn't what I expected and isn't the genre that I consider my favorite. Given that I have long-established issues with short story collections (long story VERY short: they tend to be too variable for my taste, plus I don't tend to favor the format of shorts because I prefer character-driven stories and by definition shor ...more
Katta