Start by marking “Mute (Dragon Runners, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mute (Dragon Runners, #1)

Mute

(Dragon Runners #1)

“HE LOVES LONG, LOVES HARD, BUT HE DOESN’T LOVE EASY.”

Katrina Vega is set on one thing: finishing college. She’s determined not to let anything or anyone distract her, especially not hot brooding bikers. On her mission to stay focused, she doesn’t expect to be pulled into the fold of a motorcycle club, let alone into the arms of Alec "Mute" Stillwater.

Unable to keep
Published March 3rd 2018 by Hot Tree Publishing

Fatimama
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
H slept with ow after feeling attraction towards the heroine. The heroine saw the H banging a club bunny, it was supposedly the H’s way of pushing her away coz she’s too good for him. Blech.

Also, yucky point that the h was turned on.

“This is why I was shocked to feel so turned on as I gazed at the sight below. I wanted it to be me there on the pool table, him holding me down, driving into me, making me come”

“When he spotted Kat watching, he was thrilled that perhaps she would see how much she di
CaRo
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Very good writing style and loveable characters.

Mute was just amazing through his non speaking he was imperfect but perfect. I always fall for imperfection in bookcharacters cause that is all of us 💜
Kristina
"I know he’s had a few other tastes over the years, but I’m still the one he comes home to every night, and will be until we leave this earth.”

That from the pathetic older woman who's the old lady of the club president.

Load of crap! Sure you stupid fool, he gets to screw around and still have you to be his obedient doormat little wifey. Oh, that's really something to be proud of.
Jos
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Doris
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker
I just found a new MC series to follow. The Dragon Runners have gone legit trying to make it by doing things the legal way. This is a tight knit family with the Prez’s wife, Betsey the real leader who stands by her man. Brick runs a tight ship but there is someone who is trying to sabotage the club.

Betsey brought Kat into the club family because she seen something in her that made her want to reach out and help this girl by giving her a job at the club owned bar. The story of Mute and Kat is on
Tracy- OMGReads
Fabulous start to a new MC series! Mute was intriguing from the start. I had trouble putting it down, I was sucked into the Dragon Runners world.

Mute and Kat were a great couple. They had chemistry from the start, Mute, his name saying it all, was a sexy mystery for Kat. I really enjoyed Kat. She was strong, and determined to finish nursing school.

Mute was an intense read, it was gritty and embodied everything I'm looking for in a MC romance. Sexy men, strong ladies, and an exciting plot. It w
Ali
Sep 08, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars.
Interesting take. But I can't say that characters got me to their size. I liked Katrina. She is your real gal. Hard life, yet kind heart.
Mute though just left me indifferent.
Overall was entertaining. I might check second book in the series.
Linda Sims
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story, I’m a big fan of the MC genre and I knew I was onto a winner after reading the first few pages. Loved the two main characters Mute and Kat, the supporting cast were great too. I’m Eagerly waiting for the next book.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I love MC novels and the inherent brotherhood and sisterhood involved. I really enjoyed Mute by ML Nystrom for this reason as it was heartwarming to see a group of people loyal to each other and have each other's backs. In this story I also could not get enough of Mute and Kat together. He was broody and brusque and everything I love in an alpha male and she was strong and sassy and a perfect match to him.

When Kat Vega is in a bind with little to no money and with a job on its way out, she finds
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wait!? It's over? Please say it isn't over! Ahh. Mute is every single thing I love about MC romance. It's raw, gritty, sweet. It's everything. I really didn't want to leave it. This will be one I read over and over and over again! Mute is everything. I honestly am speechless when it comes to him. He's so perfect it's not even funny. He's rough and mean, yet he's also sweet and protective. He tried his hardest to push Kat away, it just didn't work. Both were drawn to each other like a moth to a f ...more
CeCe
This was one was not bad or amazing. I still enjoyed it. I felt the ending was a bit weak. I paid $2.99 for it and have no regrets, but it was just missing that something for me to give it four stars.

It is written in dual POV and I thought it was done well. I am not a fan of dual POVs so I am always critical of that writing style.

I liked both MCs. I enjoyed the secondary characters. I liked the plot, but there was just something that fell short for me. Nonetheless, I can't wait to read Stud's
Cassandra
Jul 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: no-thanks
Do you ever just feel like not writing a review for a book? I'm really not in the mood to LOL.

This was okay. Kinda insta-lovey and unbelievable. Kat and Mute/Alex literally just happened and okay it was kinda cute but also, wtf? Kat knows him for a few months and somehow can develop an entire sentence of what he apparently is thinking based on him raising an eyebrow.

I just??? Blah. It was rushed and could've been much better in my opinion. Maybe because I read Kristen Ashley's MC books (which I
Maria11
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
3 1/2

There really needs to be a rating with a half star!

Good read, interesting characters. I didn’t like that the author made Mute seem simple in some ways. The letter he wrote was beautiful, but the errors the author wrote in didn’t match the words said.

Will read the next.
Alyssa
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 stars

The premise of the two MCs was unique and had potential, thus my reasoning for finishing the book. I've always got a soft spot for the lonely yet strong heroine and the tortured hero. Mute is well, mute after an accident years ago that shredded his vocal chords. Katrina has gone it alone her whole life and takes on job in a biker bar for some extra cash for college. Although he cannot speak, these two are pulled together. It's definitely far-fetched but sometimes that just works for me.

S
Lisa Book Shelf
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-tour-arc
Book #1 in this new series - we are introduced to Katrina (Kat )- a hard working college student & Mute ( Alec) Dragon Runner Enforcer biker hottie / that dosnt talk much but boy can he get his point across in this great new series. With all the hallmark of a good MC romance you will not miss this one.
Jamielee
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 My Everything Stars

There are some special books every year that you have the honor to read and you know without a doubt will always be one of your favorites.

Kat grew up in foster system jumping house to house never truly having a home. Like so many when she aged out she was left 18 on her own with nothing and expected to survive. She was a fighter and she did just that. Her life was ordinary, nothing special, she was nothing special. Until she was offered a bartending job from an Ol'Lady of t
Tiffany Readz
Heavy on Story, Light on Romance

M.L. Nystrom did a nice job on her first book in the Dragon Runners series. While the story is Mute and Katrina's, we meet all of the brothers, old ladies and of course the ever annoying club bunnies.

Mute was quite the puzzle to Katrina, as well as myself. I had a whole other picture in my head as to what he was going to be and he turned out totally different. As a huge fan of the MC genre, Mute has everything you would expect, rough and tumble bikers, lots of wh
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Mute is the first book in the Dragon Runners series and it was an okay start to a series that I may end up really enjoying. It wasn’t perfect and it also set the stage for the future books so I feel as if it fell into that first book trap.
Don’t get me wrong it was a good book, I was surprised by Mute’s character, and if you are asking yes Mute is in fact mute. I liked that added twist to his character,
Danena Freeman
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
It was great! You will love the Dragon Runners MC family and that's what it is in every sense of the word. The characters are well developed and make you feel all the emotions they feel. Mute, Kat and Mackie will steal your heart. You can't help but root for Mute and Kat to find a HEA. The story line flows so smoothly and has just the right mix of all the elements a MC book should have to hold your interest and keep you reading.

There's no 30 year old virgin...no drama for the sake of drama...no
suzy
Okay but something was missing, might try book two at some point.
Spunky N Sassy
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie Jackson
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

I loved this book. The Dragon runners MC is a true family. They take Kat in after giving her a job. She just wants to finish nursing school and the job is a true miracle for her. This turns into a standstill for Mute. He simply can’t take a chance on love again but he can’t get her out of his head. When danger comes for the MC, Kat finds herself on the front line. Mute will do anything to keep her safe. The ending is a true “wow” moment.
Excellent writing. A MUST Read.
Michelle1005
description
I must admit that I haven’t read mc romance before „Mute”. First of all there is not much that kind of books where I come from and when I’ve read about books that are available in Poland I wasn’t sure if I am up to such stories. It changed when I was able to read “Mute” by M. L. Nystrom. And I think now that this was really good idea to start this genre with this book cause in “Mute” you can find all things that we love such as romance, steamy sex, suspense, and of course some really emotional m
2OCC Reviews
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
I haven’t read many biker books lately, but this book shows what I love about them. The action, the riding, the family feel and so much more. Mute and Kat are super cute together and I think they balanced eachother out perfectly. The story had me sitting on the edge of my seat and some tears when things happened. I do with the ending had been more drawn out. We get a big bam moment, and then it cuts to the epilogue. I needed more from the characters in the time jump. While this book was an aweso ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jo
Mute is the first book in the Dragon Runners MC series by M. L Nystom, and what a beautiful beginning it is!!
A woman who has always struggles through life, brought up her entire life through various homes while being put through the foster care system....at 26 she is in her last semester of nursing school and by some miracle lands a job in a bar when she needs it the most.
But Kat isn't working at just any bar, it's a bar owned and run by Dragon Runners MC.....
On her first shift, Kat meets many p
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I'm not going to lie, I was very shocked to see that Mute was M.L. Nystrom's debut book, after finishing it, especially since it captured all of my complete attention cover to cover, as I read it in one sitting. And Ms. Nystrom had a talented writing style displayed very well in my opinion, as I'm already addicted to her Dragon Runners series. But let me get on with talking about the book. As it's a MC story, it has an element of suspense, so I won't talk too much of the plot, otherwise acc ...more
Lynn
Jan 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Chapters — 19
Price; $3.99. If you have a Kobo membership, the price will be $3.59.

Needless to say, I regret buying it. It’s not worth the money. The writing nor the plot is.

Also, I hated how the perspective of the character switched in the middle of the chapter after a scene break. Then it felt third party. I hadn’t felt like it were Mute’s perspective; it felt like someone was telling you his thoughts. Annoying woman drama is all this appeared to be.

Mute observed the bar as he always did,
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

Katrina hasn't had an easy life, and it seems to just keep getting harder. When she gets lucky and meets Betsy, who is willing to give her a new job working at her bar, she just knows that maybe just maybe things are starting to look up. For the most part things get better; she has more than a dollar to her name now. At the same time, the bar she is working at belongs to an MC, and they have issues all of their own, so Kat just tries to stay out of the way and do her
Shelly's Book Corner
Shelves: lourdes-reviews
When Katrina Vega falls on hard times, she finds her saving grace in the form of a job at a bikers’ bar. She’s one used to struggle and will never turn down a literal godsend offer. The only inconvenience is that with the bar come the bikers, in all shape and form, and Katrina will find herself attracted by the impressive man they call Mute.
Alec aka Mute is not impressed with the new girl. She seems too nice, too sweet to be in this world and he wants her gone.
I’m not one for MC books and I’ve n
Barbara
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very exciting start to a series! For a new author I was pleasantly surprised at how well written Mute was. The storyline was a unique to me when compared to other biker series I have read. The author's style was exciting and her attention to details was very impressive. On top of that, the characters were all well defined and just so darn lovable (well except for the bad guys but I will say even the bad characters were well thought out and perfect for the parts they played).

Mute and Kat had been
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Freeze Frame (Snapshot, #1)
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)
  • Forbidden Virgin
  • Of Dark and Bright (Dark Horse, #3)
  • Beg (God of Rock Duet, #2)
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)
  • Ripping Pages
  • Link'd Up (Dead Presidents MC, #1)
  • Hate 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #2)
  • Breaking Mr. Cane (Cane, #2)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • The Secret Thief
  • Reading the Signs
  • Second Chance Hero
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
ML Nystrom had stories in her head since she was a child. All sorts of stories of fantasy, romance, mystery and anything else that captured her interest. A voracious reader, she’s spent many hours devouring books; therefore, she found it only fitting she should write a few herself!

ML has spent most of her life as a performing musician and band instrument repair technician, but that doesn’t mean s

Dragon Runners (5 books)
  • Stud (Dragon Runners #2)
  • Blue (Dragon Runners #3)
  • Table (Dragon Runners, #4)
  • Brick (Dragon Runners, #5)