Start by marking “Saving Heather (The Hybrid Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Saving Heather (The Hybrid Series #2)

Saving Heather (The Hybrid Series #2)

Jeremiah
I’ve watched from the sidelines for years, biding my time, wanting her.
When I finally had her within reach, I turned my back and left.
Not because I didn’t care. No, I cared too much. Leaving was the only way to save us all.
An evil has crawled among us, infected the pack and is gaining momentum. Setting things right has fallen upon my shoulders, and it’s up to me to
Published March 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Saving Heather, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Heather

2OCC Reviews
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ashlee

This installment continues directly after the end of Finding Kylie everyone is on the run and they are scrambling to figure out a way to save the pack under the Masters curse.
We meet new supernatural creatures, and go on a journey to find out how to break the curse that is infecting the pack.
Witches,wolves and elves oh my! Everything is in this story.
The action begins one page one and doesn't end at the end of this installment.
I cannot actually say very much about the plot or what everyone fac
Lauren R.
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this second book in this series.
We pick up right where we left off.
And Author Krystyna Allyn totally surprised me with the outcome of this book.
I was not expecting this book to go in the direction it did but totally loved it.
Action packed story full of danger and what ifs that left me breathless.
Really enjoyed getting more of Jeremiah and Kylie magical world they live in.
Go One Click and get your next Paranormal fix.
Patiently waiting for Book #3.
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This second book in the series picks up a bit faster than the first book, which I appreciated. Some new, very interesting characters were introduced, like Colin, Hercules (love him!), and Chastity. Plot twists revealing character's true natures and plans and plots all left me a bit dizzy at times, but the story itself is fresh and interesting. This series is a good read for anyone who likes paranormal romance with a twist, and I'm exited to read book three.

Reviewed by: Leann M.
Jeanne Richardson
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book I've read written by Krystyna Allyn; she has done an great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

R yatsko
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the series.
..more background about the characters and their paranormal world

Full of suspense, danger,
.... with an intriguing plot and unexpected surprises..

Love the interaction between all the characters,
...the witty banter, the chemistry, the steamy scenes

Need the third book!!!
Dawne
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a continuation from the first book Finding Kylie. This book has all the PNR you could ask for; werewolves, vamps, elf, witches...oh my! I really like this book, but not quite as much as I did the first book. A good plot line, well rounded characters, but something was just missing this time. Looking forward to seeing how the story continues in the next book.
Krystyna Allyn
Mar 02, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Are you prepared to find out what happens next?

❤NOW AVAILABLE: SAVING HEATHER❤
#ONECLICK ON AMAZON, IBOOKS, KOBO, GOOGLE PLAY AND BARNES & NOBLE TODAY.
♦Amazon US → https://tinyurl.com/y94jg8eh
♦GR TBR → https://tinyurl.com/yb4g7wgh

description
Colleen Oppenheim
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah Krystyna Allyn is KILLING me! I absolutely loved where she took us in the second book in this series. She is really upping her writing game and her characters are becoming far more complex. I am dying for Marco's book - let's see if she can redeem him for me :-)
Kristina Montigny
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gaahhh... If I didn't like the author so much, I'd hate her haha. She really knows how to drive you insane with the cliffhangers!! I feel like there's so much that happened in this book and after everything, I'm dying to read about Marco and Kat!

Okay, I didn't think I would ever be team Marco, but once things start unraveling, I learn that things aren't exactly as they seem. Something happens towards the end of the book that had me all...NOOOOO!!!! I'm seriously hoping it's fixable...that maybe
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
3.5 stars! I enjoyed this book!

So before reading this book be sure to read “Finding Kylie” first. This is the second book in the “Hybrid Series” and picks up right where that book left off. Though I liked this book I didn’t enjoy as much as the first.
But know this book ends in one hell of a cliffy that will leave you dying for the next book..

I will not give any of the plot away with this review. I don’t want to ruin it.

This book was always moving and had me guessing the whole way. I went from
Misty Schott
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this series just keeps pulling me in further and it's fantastic!

First off, you must read Finding Kylie before reading this book. Saving Heather is book two in this fantastic series and I'm definitely looking forward to the next book Redeeming Marco as well. Obviously since there is a book three this book does end on a cliffhanger and what an intriguing one it is too.

This second book finds us with Kylie being safe at the moment. But Heather and Max have joined Marco and are all under Jacob's
Leanne
Apr 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Book 2 in the series and you cannot afford to dive into this one without having read book 1 first.

As with book 1, my feelings on this one are really mixed.
It's been a while since I read the first instalment and to be totally honest I really struggled to get back in the swing of things. I just forgot who was who and what had happened previously.
I also find that I don't particularly enjoy Krystnya's style of writing. It kind of feels a little one dimentional and there is a lot of repetition rega
Jackie Roberts
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jeremiah
I've watched from the sidelines for years, biding my time, wanting her.
When I finally had her within reach, I turned my back and left.
Not because I didn't care. No, I cared too much. Leaving was the only way to save us all.
An evil has crawled among us, infected the pack and is gaining momentum. Setting things right has fallen upon my shoulders, and it's up to me to rescue those I care for.
A daunting task lies ahead but I'm up for the challenge, the alternative doesn't bear thinking on.
Th
Richelle Robinson
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
So this book picks up right where we left off and a lot is going on! To be honest at times it felt like so much was happening all at the same time and it got to be a little overwhelming for me. Eventually the pacing slow down and I was able to enjoy the story way more. We have a lot of twist and turns and secret revelations that come to light in this book. There was an event that happened in the story that I did not see coming and I’m surprised the author went that route and she better heal my b ...more
Jen
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here we go with book two. First off, you have to start with book one, Finding Kylie. This book starts off where book one left off which I love, no room for guessing as to what the characters have been up to in between. I have to say that this book took a couple plot twists that I was not expecting but man oh man, they just fueled the read of this book for me. We still get to be involved with Max and Heather, Jeremiah and Kylie but the new characters that we meet along the way - I can't wait for ...more
Linda
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. It took me a bit to get into this book. At about mid-point the story became very interesting. It ends on a cliff-hanger, and what a doozy. You really cannot say much without giving away a lot of this book. There is sorrow. There is some joy; when characters find their mates. This is book two, and I expect I'll read book three to find out what happens to Marco, Kylie, Max, Evan and Kenzi (Max and Marco's siste ...more
Wendy
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Saving Heather is the secong book in The Hybrid Series by Krystyna Allyn, It continues where book 1 left off.
In this book we meet new characters, some nice, some not so nice.
It also give more of the story of Jeremiah and Kylie, of their love for each other and the sacrifices they both made.
I really enjoyed this book and give it a well earned 4*.
I have to say I was really sad with the ending and hope that there is more to come with Kylie as she really does deserve a happy ending.
Roll on book 3, I
Alisha
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought this book was better than the first. I really enjoyed Kylie and Jeremiah's story. I just really was not happy with their ending. Both of them are beautiful souls who have gone through so much to be free, and free to start a life loving one another with the twins. I know that we can't always get the perfect happily ever after, it's not real, but dang it! Read to see how their story turns out! The story continues. And I really want to see how Marco's story plays out!

I received a free cop
Mandy Williams
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 2 of the Hybrid Series was good. Following Kylie's kidnapping and rescue we learn more about the mysterious plan of the Master. The story answers may of my questions from book one, but opens up so many more. Krystyna's character writing is really well done. I felt strongly for Kylie and Jeremiah. She writes pretty great villians too. I can't reveal too much about the story without spoiling it for anyone else. The end sort of broke my heart. All I know is I enjoyed this book and look forward ...more
Maria
Another great addition ( The Hybrid Series) from this new author
This time we get Jeremiah`s side of the story, and we see that man he truly is and wants to become. We also see Kylie grow and gain her independents, with the man she loves by her side.
But you guessed it, its not a easy path for either of them. Many trials and tribulations for these two, will they get their HEA!
And yes, another bloody cliffy but it was worth the wait.
I highly recommend you check this author out, super talented and
Sharon
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Please read the first book in this series otherwise this shall be difficult if not impossible to follow, the first book is great as well! This is another amazing read and is a nail biter, the suspense is unbelievable! A wonderful plot with amazing characters and I can’t wait for the third book, this one does end in a cliffhanger.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Saving Heather picks right up after Finding Kylie, therefore this is not a standalone book and you need to read Finding Kylie first before you even attempt Saving Heather. This book has you on the edge of your seat from page one. It so fast-paced my head is spinning. Oh my, and the characters we meet in this book- witches and elves!! And of course the wolves. The ending was quite sad but I hope Ms. Allyn gives Kylie a happy ending in the third book.

** I voluntarily read an ARC of this book in
Leann
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Linda
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read.... 😊

After reading the first book in this series, I couldn't wait until book two came out and I wasn't disappointed. Just like the first book, I was captured! The storyline is being woven together with some new characters, some new twist and a few really hot scenes. Yes.. Since this is a series we are left with a big cliffhanger but that just makes me want more of the story.. and I honestly can't wait!
Nichole Watson
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book two jumps in right where book one left us, jaw dropped and wanting more. The action and suspense return as this author takes us on another nail bitting word ride. If you enjoy storytelling where you become lost in the characters, feeling like you are there with them in the story than you don't want to miss this book. The storyline keeps you engaged and the characters are well developed. A definite must read.
Samantha
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 of the hybrid series it continues where book 1 left off.
We learn more about Kylie and Jeremiah, their love for each other and the sacrifices they made. It's full of suspense and danger. Love how the characters banter between each other and the chemistry they have. Very good read if your into PNR
Looking forward to see what will happen in book 3
Tammy
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and I do recommend reading them in order. I really liked this paranormal series. This read starts where the first book left off and keeps you guessing from beginning to end. Great characters and an intriguing story. I really liked it and look forward to more.
Ashleigh
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this to be a very enjoyable read. It had me under its spell from beginning to end. An entertaining story-line and great characters keep your interest extremely well.
The chemistry, sweetness, and twists in plot kept things very interesting. Add in drama and steamy passion and you have a good read.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tiffany
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am still deciding if I like you or not Krystyna Allyn. Let me explain, I need you to redeem yourself in Marco's book!!! If you have had the pleasure of reading this series you will know exactly what I am talking about.

These characters are now a part of my world and I love them all. Great series!
Tanya
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They loved each other for so long but they have never been able to be together and when they are finally free he runs. Something is causing problems in the pack. What is the devil which is infecting the pack? Can they stop it? Can they be together finally? See if they can

Krystyna Allyn lives in somewhere USA with her amazingly awesome husband. Though she works full time, blogs and reads like a maniac, she still manages to find time to write all of her crazy stories.
Her hobbies include baking, skydiving, karaoke and general mischief.