Start by marking “Twisted and Tied (Marshals, #4)” as Want to Read:
Twisted and Tied (Marshals, #4)

Twisted and Tied (Marshals #4)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  1,141 Ratings  ·  182 Reviews
Deputy US Marshal Miro Jones finally has everything he ever wanted. He’s head-over-heels in love and married to the man of his dreams, his partner Ian Doyle, he’s doing well at work, and all his friends are in good places as well. Things are all tied up nicely… until they’re not.

Change has never been easy for Miro, and when situations at work force the team he’s come to de
Published March 13th 2018 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Twisted and Tied, please sign up.
Rikanin Still waiting for the answer to this myself. She sent out an email stating that the narrator was just about done with it but that was weeks and weeks…moreStill waiting for the answer to this myself. She sent out an email stating that the narrator was just about done with it but that was weeks and weeks ago now. No idea what's going on with it.
(less)

Wendy
4-and-a-half-stars.png (716×127)

Mary is one of my favorite authors and this series is definitely one of my favorite series, which means that Miro and Ian are also one of my favorite couples...

Now I promised not to put any spoilers in my review, which is pretty hard since all info I give, can be considered a spoiler.

So I will keep this review simple and try to stick to how it made me feel.

Needless to say, this book rocked !! Just like the ones that came before.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor fix my mistake gif

Miro and Ian have been married for a couple of months. Now this litt
R * A Reader Obsessed *
5 No Brainer Stars!!

Unless Mary Calmes killed off one of the MC’s, this was never going to be less than 5 stars for me.

Seriously, if you’ve come this far then Miro and Ian have worked their wiles into your heart, and how can one not see how this plays out? This series has always been front and center about their relationship - always. As these two go from coworkers to best friends to lovers to husbands, the focus has been on point regarding their progression, and let me tell you that from the be
Susan
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, gbr, hurt-comfort, mm
I was a bit worried when I started this. I’m not sure why, but the last few Mary books were not as amazing for me as some of her older books. And the Ian and Miro Valentine’s short was a total miss for me. So I went into this with very low expectations.. I guess that helped because I ended up loving this.

No spoilers are allowed in any ARC review, so I’ll have to be vague.

I wasn’t too sure what direction Mary was going to take Miro, Ian, or the team when I was reading this, but I surprised myself
Deborah
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it

4.5*

While I’d been eagerly awaiting the release of this book after reading the blurb I was a little apprehensive. One of my issues with the previous books was the amount of time Ian and Miro spent apart, I wanted them together. I assumed in this book they’d be married and working together, a happy total partnership.

The blurb says “Change has never been easy for Miro..” well it’s not easy for me either and I wasn’t happy.
I mean seriously why mess with a good thing?

And this is one of the many reas
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Might contain spoilers*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

We're back with Deputy US Marshals Miroslav ‘Miro’ ‘M’ Jones< (33) and (ex-Special Forces soldier, a former Green Beret (also a Ranger)), Ian ‘E’ Doyle's (37? 38?) final book (I think). Things are changing and promotions are coming: Mireo beomces a Custodial WITSEC interim director SOG, the Special Operations Group—the marshals’ version of Special Forces, and Ian will take over as deputy director and, going forward, will be the main point of contact in al
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

"I've got you, I'll always be here...I'll always have you."

I mean COME ON...just when I thought I couldn't love this couple more, I read this book. Seriously....me....while reading...

Related image

Full review to come, but I just wanna say that Ian and Miro were on my favorite couples list before...but now they're side-eyeing all the others on the list wanting a fight for the top spot.

"I love my life."

"That's lucky cause you're stuck with it."

"And I love you."

"Same principle applies."
Renée
4.5 stars!

I don't know how Mary manages to keep me on the edge of my seat again, but she did it.

In order to give a spoiler-free review, I will have to be vague, but it'll be worth it when you read it, trust me.

Quick recap first - Book 3 ended with Miro and Ian talking about going to the Justice of the Peace and "getting married next week," so it wasn't exactly a shock to see them married at this point.

Changes abound in Book 4. And even though they'll throw readers for a loop, I wasn't upset. Th
BWT (Belen)
So, once again, those with an ARC have been instructed to not allow any spoilers whatsoever into their reviews. Which makes this a real bitch to write out - because, man, do I want talk about this story!

You know I started out a little nervous about where this was going from the blurb, but I was also really excited for this being it's the last story in the Marshals series told from Miro's POV.

Then once I began reading, whoo! Let me tell you boys and girls, BIG changes are coming....
“You have to
aznwolv
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, mm
Christ... now I need to begin my count down for Eli, Marko and then Callahan and Redeker.

Please Ms. Calmes, do pump those babies out at a quicker rate so I won’t have to reread all these books to remember who is who and with who. 😱😭
Bo
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS rounded up to 5

I really enjoyed this book, but it is bittersweet. Ian and Miro are two of my favorite characters of all time. I just love all the characters Mary creates. There are a lot of changes going on in this book, but I will give no spoilers. However, my only complaint is it's just too busy. There are too many characters doing too many different things. I would explain, but no spoilers. I had to backtrack quite a bit because the number of people in this book was somewhat a littl
Karen
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Change is coming...

Without a doubt this is my favorite series by Mary Calmes. I love all of her writings but this one is definitely at the top of my list and with each new story I've come to love all things Miro and Ian.

When things ended in 'Tied Up In Knots' Miro and Ian were planing on tying the knot and between then and now it's become a done deal and life for Ian couldn't be better. He's married to the man of his dreams, his friends are doing well, work is going well...until things at work
Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈
It was even better the second time reading. More little details jumping out at me. I’m so in love with this series.
Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈
Holy shit! That was so good. Today, I’m glad that I suck at writing reviews. There’s no way I could do it justice AND no way to review the story without giving anything away. I will simply say this was the absolute best! 😍😍😍😍😍 so good that I’m going read it again tomorrow (ok. Probably today).
Kathleen
Sorry, ranting ahead. Frenetic pace, lack of focus, far too many characters, and what the hell was the author thinking turning Miro into some kind of Mary Sue, bodice-ripper crusader? I couldn’t even finish the book. It read like a bunch of short stories cobbled together and certainly never introduced to an editor. Glad it’s over.
*~*~*Hyperion*~*~*
There were a few reasons why I only rated this 4 (albeit solid) stars :-/!! The ending left me wanting! Don't get me wrong, there WAS an HEA and it's wonderful, but it still felt ... unfinished (and not because there's more, since this IS the last Miro & Ian book). Those who've read this will understand what I mean!! Why introduce Hartley's safe if the book just ended o__O?!!? I'm intrigued to know if the other books will touch on this!!

BTW - And I'm not going to spoil anything so this'll be
Arururu
“Always knew you were mine."

========================================================

I CRIED, GODDAMNIT, I CRIED.

I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY, OKAY? As fucked up as he is, I love Hartley. He's practically the reason why I'm reading this whole series (the second reason is Miro). He's one of my most favorite fictional characters so after I finished this last book--of course, I cried. There's just something about him : how charming he is, how messed up, how cunning and intelligent, how so very calm
Christy
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I held my breath (and maybe hyperventilated a few times) throughout this entire story. I know, I know, I said my heart was in my throat but really, I can’t emphasize enough the impact watching Miro and Ian move into different roles within the US marshal service had on me. Hell, had on them! Their partnership, their love for each other, and their marriage are based on all the very best things everyone should be blessed to have, and watching them work through their issues reminded me of that. I wa ...more
Daphne
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-read, 2018-books
Loved it. A fantastic next step to each story and I’m thrilled to see the tendrils of future stories and characters.
Nyx93
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Be advised, this review is full of ranting. I was deciding between 2 and 3 stars. I was waiting for this book, and I also moved all of mine plans just to read this book, and in the end I was so, so disappointed. It was all over the place. So many unbelievable plot twist that in the end I was so bored that I skip some parts. A lots of eyes rolling.. So much repetition about Sam Kage, it's looks like she keeps writing and talking about him just to fill blank space. Then there there is the fiasco w ...more
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Exciting things are happening in TWISTED AND TIED, the fourth book in the Marshals series by Mary Calmes. I always look forward to a new book in this series because I absolutely adore Miro and his partner, Ian. I love being inside Miro’s head and getting to see the kickass, badass side to him as a marshal as well as the loving, caring side he is when he is with Ian.

This book doesn’t hold back at all. From the very first page, there’s a ton of action paired with some of Calmes’ signature humor.
Lelyana's Reviews
* This was perfection!*

I had a painful ache in my chest right now, to say goodbye to one of my favorite couple, Ian and Miro. But they do need their HEA after all this time.

This is actually the last one of Miro and Ian's story, but I didn't feel like this is the last. Because, there's some blank space that I need to know. The key Hartley gave to Miro. What's there for Miro to open, to see.

And speaking of Craig Hartley, Miro's forever enemy, and their weird 'relationship'. I think I'm sick enou
Leaundra
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes change is good and necessary. I loved everything that happened in here. It was nice seeing everyone. I love this series. It needed to go where it did. It worked and I just went with it. The great thing about Mary's writing is it just made sense.
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4.5 stars.

I love Mary for writing this series.

Easily one if not my favorite series and couple ever written.

I loved everything about Miro, Ian, Chickie and the rest of their friends. I loved the action, suspense and the romance aspect and how well they all blended together.

I'm telling you, I need spin-off books. Please and thank you.

“You’re my husband, and I didn’t think that would ever be something I would want, and now it’s the only thing I do.”
CrabbyPatty
Damn it, this whole series really took a while for me to love it, and by the time I got done with "Twisted and Tied" I was firmly hooked .... and now I have to go back and read the entire series!

Because of my own personal love/hate relationship with Jory, it took me a while to get into Miro Jones. But he's not a Jory placeholder in this series - throughout the books you really get to know him and what moves and compels him, of his love for Ian, his love for his created family, his love of his f
Bev
5 stars for the series as a whole. All the loose ends seemed to come together, and thank heaven Dr Hartley finally met his maker...he really gave me the willies 😨. Great ending to a really good series.
Kristie
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Marshal Stars

“Hold me tighter, ‘kay?”

So this is it. The end. Not the end of the Marshals, but the end of Miro’s story. The end of his tale… and what a tale it has been.

I met Miro, Ian, and Chickie Baby in September of 2015. I picked the Marshals series up a little bit late. I’d been a fan of Mary’s work for a while, but for some reason I’d just never had the opportunity to start this series. Once I read the first book, I was hooked forever. In the years since, I’ve read and reread all the bo
Jenny Wood
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sigh… Ian and Miro…and a good amount of Sam Kage, which I will never ever complain about.

In this one, I started off a little disappointed because the guys were married and we didn’t get to see this big elaborate wedding that I felt like Miro would’ve wanted…. But I shouldn’t have worried, I know better than to doubt this author… everything was perfect, and when you read it, you’ll totally get it.

There’s a lot going on, as there usually is in this particular series, but it’s all part of seeing t
Vanna
4.5 stars!!
I have read quite a few of Mary Calmes's books and have enjoyed them but this series was by far one of my favorites. Ian and Miro's jobs are as much part of the story as their backgrounds, friends and individual personalities and all the prior books had a lot of action as well as angst and emotion. This book was no different and was the perfect ending to a great series. The story picks up a few months after the last one ended with Ian and Miro now married and working together and yet
Joyfully Jay
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Twisted and Tied is the final book in Mary Calmes’ Marshals series and it ties things up nicely for Miro and Ian. I have been enjoying following along with these guys as they went from friends and work partners to lovers. There is an intensity to their relationship, a sense of passion and love that really comes through the stories. Once again we can really see here how much these men care for and depend on one another. Yes, they argue at times, and Ian can be a l
Mary Calmes believes in romance, happily ever afters, and the faith it takes for her characters to get there. She bleeds coffee, thinks chocolate should be its own food group, and currently lives in Kentucky with a five-pound furry ninja that protects her from baby birds, spiders and the neighbor’s dogs. To stay up to date on her ponderings and pandemonium (as well as the adventures of the ninja) ...more
More about Mary Calmes

Marshals (4 books)
  • All Kinds of Tied Down (Marshals, #1)
  • Fit to be Tied (Marshals, #2)
  • Tied Up in Knots (Marshals, #3)