Start by marking “A Kingdom Fallen: An Epic Fantasy (The Triadine Saga Book 3)” as Want to Read:
A Kingdom Fallen: An Epic Fantasy (The Triadine Saga Book 3)

A Kingdom Fallen: An Epic Fantasy (The Triadine Saga Book 3)

In this continuation of the epic fantasy series–The Triadine Saga–Peter is desperately in love with the beautiful Lady Olivia. After rescuing her from the Goblins and the Brotherhood of Khall, he is hopeful that she will return his love, though she believes she owes her salvation to another man.

Alexandra has been captured by the Gaerwitch, a Wiccan Sorceress who can be e
Published December 22nd 2017 by myOstrich Press

To ask other readers questions about A Kingdom Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kingdom Fallen

Start your review of A Kingdom Fallen: An Epic Fantasy (The Triadine Saga Book 3)
Kaye
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHAT A RUSH!!!
Ah, man. You know what? I'm just gonna jump right in. When an author asks me to read their hard work and judge their talents, it's a humbling feeling to be trusted with their prize possession. You never know what you're gonna get or what it's going to be about. Or at least for me it is because I read different genre's. I'm going on record to say, I truly have to hand to Timothy. He stayed in it the long haul. He didnt falter. His stories kept the same depth, excitement, realistic s
Alexander munro
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can,t get enough.

Brilliant. 5* 10out of 10. Haven't enjoyed a set of books so much since I read David Weddings Belgariad. Highly recommend this set of booked to everyone who enjoys a good page turner. Well done Timothy Bond. Can't wait for book 4 The Goddess of Palidine.
Peter Bruyns
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Once More

Into the fray of buying a book. I am now forced to buy the forth book in the series by the sheer good reading I have had from these books. I commend them to anyone thinking of whether they would be worthwhile buying.
Jim Kennedy
Jun 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I really liked the first two, but things have slowed down an awful lot, a bit boring even, not much happens until the end. I thought this was going to be a three or four book story. But now I've a horrible feeling this will end up as another 'Wheel of Time'. Really not sure if I'll continue.
D
Mood Reader
Mary Cloud
Corey Hutton
Jan 14, 2018
I spent nearly 20 years deciding whether or not I wanted to be an author. My field is information technology, and I specialize in manufacturing systems. It's technical, challenging, and requires you to stay focused and current with changes in the industry.

I started going to a fantasy world in my mind many years ago, and the adventures of Peter and Alexandra were my escape from the harsh technical

News & Interviews