Start by marking “Rocky Mountain Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Riders, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Rocky Mountain Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Riders, #3.5)

Rocky Mountain Cowboy

(Rocky Mountain Riders #3.5)

"Filled with humor, heart, and love, this page-turner is one wild ride." --Jennifer Ryan, New York Times bestselling author on Hometown Cowboy
FALLING FAST, FALLING HARD
Everyone wants a piece of Jaden Alexander. Ever since the famous "Snowboarding Cowboy" took a near-fatal spill on live television, he's been hounded by the media. Every reporter in the country wants an
Published July 17th 2018 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about Rocky Mountain Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocky Mountain Cowboy

Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I had a great time with this little story. I have never read anything by Sara Richardson so I had no idea what to think when I started reading this story. I really enjoyed this novella length piece and was able to read it in a single sitting. This novella was included in the special edition book that also includes Cowboy on My Mind and I am glad that I decided not to skip this one.

I liked Kate and Jaden immediately. Kate has finally
Aly
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Working for Adrenaline Junkie magazine, camping in a cheap tent is not how Kate envisioned her dream job. Nor was it to meet an ex Olympic snowboarder and fall in love with him. But thanks to his runaway dog, she'll have the opportunity of a lifetime. But will it be doing an interview that'll go viral or finding a new place to live with the love of her life ?

Don't know why this novella is not listed as being part of the Rocky Mountain Riders series. Anyway, it can be read as a standalone but yo
Connie
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet quick read. J.J. Alexander was an Olympic snowboarding star until the fateful crash when he "caught the edge" and tumbled into my biggest rival for gold. The paparazzi painted J.J. in a black way. In the 3 months since the accident, J.J. has gone into hiding. Kate on the other hand is on the week's vacation in h3ll!!!! She never has camped but as a senior editor, she is forced to camp in a tent in the wilderness of Colorado. During the night in the middle of a storm, she rescues ...more
Lovey Dovey Books
Published on Lovey Dovey Books

Rocky Mountain Cowboy is a novella featured in a special edition of Cowboy on My Mind by R.C. Ryan. Set in the world of Sara Richardson's Rocky Mountain Riders series, readers are welcomed back to Topaz Falls, Colorado. The story is as sweet as it is full of sexy cowboys and big-hearted heroines, and perfect for an introduction to this series!

Sara Richardson does an excellent job of quickly immersing readers, new and old, into the Rocky Mountain Riders world. Charac
Linda
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a short story about a Olympic snowboarder who had an accident that seriously injured his competitor and caused Jaden Alexander to hide from his fans and press. They all blamed him for purposely causing the accident so Jaden did not trust anyone even when he me Kate Livingston in Colorado after his dog went missing. Kate ran into his dog when she tried camping for the first time so she could write reviews on the equipment she used for the magazine ADRENALINE JUNKIE. When she recognized J ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS FOR JADEN AND KATE!! What a fantastic story!! This book was well written, great characters, fun, sexy and perfect for us romance readers. I enjoyed watching Haden and Kate's story unfold in this page turning book. If you are looking for that perfect weekend read, here you go.
Jessica
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars for "Rocky Mountain Cowboy"

Great addition to the Rocky Mountain Riders series. Cute story and quick read.
Really enjoyed it!

This Novella
4. True-Blue Cowboy
Leanna Hiner
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book! Great stand-alone if you haven’t read any books in this series.
Patricia Barber
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love cowboys

Cowboys and animals, how can you not stop and read the book.
A great book by this author and I on to the next book now!!!
Julie Elkhay
Allison Armstrong
Jun 02, 2019
Alisha
Mar 03, 2019
Contemporary romance author Sara Richardson has been a communications manager, copy writer, magazine editor, and whitewater rafting guide. The day after graduating with a master’s degree in journalism, Sara realized she was too empathetic to be a journalist and starting writing her first novel instead. A lifelong fascination with true love quickly led her to the romance genre.

Her Heart of the Roc

Rocky Mountain Riders (7 books)
  • Hometown Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Riders, #1)
  • Comeback Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Riders, #2)
  • Renegade Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Riders, #3)
  • True-Blue Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Riders, #4)
  • Colorado Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Riders, #5)
  • A Cowboy for Christmas (Rocky Mountain Riders, #6)