Start by marking “A Christmas Disaster (Christmas Collection)” as Want to Read:
A Christmas Disaster (Christmas Collection)

A Christmas Disaster

(Christmas Collection)

As the students of Coolidge High School prepare for their annual Christmas play, excitement mounts. Performed at the local theater, the play, with the students in complete charge of, the performances has become a tradition in town. Everything is going well until the morning of the final performance when calamity hits. Should the students cancel the final performance or try ...more
Published November 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Disaster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Disaster

Start your review of A Christmas Disaster (Christmas Collection)
Angie Thompson
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! This was awesome!!! Another new favorite!

I loved the different personalities of the Marcum siblings, and the way that Derek got the answer to his question of what he would really do in a crisis. Loved the way all the kids pitched in to save the show and loved the idea they came up with. So many little details made every scene crisp and vibrant, but the plot didn't seem to ramble at all. And the little bits of foreshadowing about what might cause the disaster...and the names of
R.A.
{Second read}

Of course I had to read this since I got a paperback copy of it for my birthday!! <3 The copy is so small and sweet - I love it! :) And that story!! It shall always be a favourite!

{First read}

Yes, yes, yes!!! I loved it!! I'm so glad I got to read it!! The while play thing was so great - and funny! ;) A great Christmasy and wintery read for anyone! I knew I'd love this!
Olivia
Yay, Christmas in June!! I loved the theme and setting of this story and how everything was resolved. It's a quick read, but didn't feel rushed at all. I'll probably re-read it at Christmastime and savour it even more :))
Blessing Counter
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahh! Ok this story…the characters! The descriptions! Everything! Rebekah has this amazing way of writing stories that literally stick in your mind. The story is almost like a moving picture when you read it; everything is so vivid and clearly described.

The students of Coolidge High School are putting together the biggest theatre production they have ever made and goodness, is a lot of work going into it! At first, everything is running smoothly, but then, on the last day, disaster strikes and
Abigail Harris
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Review:

My Favorite Character is Mia, who is very energetic, and goofy, as well as sweet.

Thoughts: This was a different story than I'm used to reading, and I don't believe I've ever read a story about actors or a school play, and I enjoyed reading a Christmas story that focuses on Christ's birth and not gift giving and getting. And I thought the puppies were really cute! ;)

My Verse for this story: 1 Timothy 4:12
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in
Mikayla
Having been a part of a few small time plays and skits, I was excited to read this story. To me, this one felt a bit more disjointed then this authors other story's. But I enjoyed how the bustle of the theater was portrayed. The excitement and nervousness was captured really well.
Overall, not one of this authors best story's, but still and enjoyable read.
Faith
I was surprised by how much I adored this story! To often, I feel like teenagers get labeled for being irresponsible, disrespectful, electronic-addicted brat. And while that's true for some, why don't we focus on the good kids instead of dismally dwelling on the others? The kids in this one were certainly exceptional.
Tarissa
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love "A Christmas Disaster" ! The characters feel genuine, and as the reader, I felt as though I were in the hustle and bustle of keeping the Christmas play going too.

A good story of some determined, hard-working kids. This could be an excellent story for a family read-aloud as well.

Definitely recommend!

Minimum age to read: 8 and up. (A fun read for adults too!)

- - - - - - - - - -

• An Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving
  • The Not-So-Very Lost Lamb
  • The Horse and Buggy Doctor
  • A Christmas Sermon
  • Stranger Among Us (Garden Girls Mystery #17)
  • Kayla Michelle Three-Book Cozy Mystery Set
  • Winter at the Beach (Moonlight Harbor, #2)
  • A Summer of Secrets
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • That Way Again
  • The Yard Rose
  • Change of Heart: A Seashell Cottage Book
  • McDuff Moves In
  • Louisa May: The World and Works of Louisa May Alcott
  • Wrath of the Storm (Mark of the Thief, #3)
  • The Almost Wife
  • My Kind of Forever (Trillium Bay, #2)
Rebekah A. Morris has lived her entire life (as of now) in Missouri. Being home educated during her school years was great, except for writing. That was the worst subject (along with math) that she had to do. It wasn't until after she graduated that she discovered the joys and wonder of writing. Now she can't write enough. After spending six years in research and writing, she completed her first ...more

Christmas Collection (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Christmas She Wanted (Christmas Collection)
  • At the Christmas Lodge (Christmas Collection)
  • Christmas Smiles (Christmas Collection)
  • Christmas Eve at the Backdoor (Christmas Collection)
  • Home for Christmas (Christmas Collection)
  • Christmas Delays and Other Short Stories (Christmas Collection)
  • First Christmas in America (Christmas Collection)
  • Christmas Quilts (Christmas Collection)
  • A Police Force for Christmas (Christmas Collection)
  • A Crazy, Crowded Christmas (Christmas Collection)