Start by marking “Saving Grace” as Want to Read:
Saving Grace

Saving Grace

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  207 Ratings  ·  84 Reviews
I wanted to ask for a divorce.

Instead of the fight I expected, she agreed—with a few stipulations, all of which revolved around our son leaving for college in the fall.

Keeping those promises would be a challenge, no doubt. But all I had to do was uphold my end of the deal then walk away without a backward glance.

Somewhere along the way, our charade became my reality.

Wit
Published December 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Saving Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Grace

Fre06 Begum
Leonor
Libby Harrison
I know he was trying but I just couldn't get over his cheating (view spoiler)

Dilek VT
Dec 29, 2017 marked it as never-no-way
She forgives the cheating husband who wanted to divorce her! Nope, I can't stand that!
Isabella - Madly in Love with Books
Julia
Dec 29, 2017 marked it as stay-away-from-bad-plot-or-cheating
Infidelity is never sexy sorry not sorry
Saunders
DNF @ 52%

Another one of those books that you don't get the full picture of what is going on until you get into the story.

This has two elements I hate in a storyline - cheating and cancer and I really wish that before I invested the time reading this that I am given a clue about the plot. The synopsis is too vague and it needs to prepare the reader what he/she is about to embark on.

I absolutely dislike this type of story with a passion. Please be upfront in future and make the reader aware of wha
Bev
Thoroughly enjoyed this one, but then I generally don't have a problem with cheating in my books. The marriage in trouble trope is pure catnip and I love when she makes him WORK for it and work for it he did.

Read this in one sitting, loved it!
Book-Bosomed  blog
"Life" and "love" themes do not instantly make a tale romance. A man and woman who are married does not make a story romance either. Dying wife and cheating husband are about as unromantic as it gets. There comes a point where a story is so far "out of the box" that it's not even on the shelf anymore, and in this case it's not on the romance section shelf because it's not romance, it's a different genre. It's drama-fiction.

Many readers like myself come to the contemporary romance genre to escap
Sanam
Another book with the cheater and a doormat who does not make him grovel ! Is it too much too ask ? Please tell me when there will be a book like this .
A.D. Justice is the USA Today best selling author of the Steele Security Series (Wicked Games, Wicked Ties, Wicked Nights, Wicked Intentions), the Crazy Series (Crazy Maybe, Crazy Baby), the Dominic Powers series (Her Dom, Her Dom’s Lesson), and stand-alone books, Just One Summer, Completely Captivated, Saving Grace, and Intent.

When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her own alpha male ch
More about A.D. Justice...