Start by marking “Mine” as Want to Read:
Mine

Mine

(My Guys #2)

Amanda’s not loving life in her new home town. Her roommate is a weepy hermit, the rock climbing gym is substandard, and she hasn’t whipped anyone in months. So when an odd encounter leads her to believe that Derek—the good-looking, sweet-tempered climber every woman wants but no woman gets—is a submissive, she’s ready to take control and give him a night to remember.
Published January 9th 2018 by Tanya Chris Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mine

Limecello
May 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
A hidden femdom [fem domme?] gem, IMO

I love when the "kinky books" feature such "normal people" ... "normal but not" [but who is to say what or who is normal?]

Anyway... it was really interesting that the woman knew who she was always ... [although she's O_o kinda ... a super misogynist...] and the hero had to figure out "his shit." ...
Gosh I kinda low key hated the dark moment - I thought she was being way too much of a bitch - I GET it? But ... argh. I wanted to sh
Xan West
The central conflict in this story made me sad, particularly in how it was resolved. I might write a review talking about that at more length at some point. There were many aspects of the D/s relationship that were beautiful but I struggled to enjoy it because of what the conflict was and how the book seemed to really be based on an idea that some kinds of kink are wrong and unhealthy and likely not really consensual.

Content Warnings (view spoiler) ...more
Mainely Stories
When I read my first story by this author, probably about six months ago,  I developed a significant book hangover.  Like the earlier one, this story is wonderfully complicated and intense.  Reading this new release, MINE, the feeling of - what did I just read? - returned.

Although Mine is perhaps contemporary romance/erotic romance/kinky romance, the main characters are so deep, multi-layered that they grab you and don't let go.  It feels a bit like psychological suspense.

Amanda is a strong
Ian R Jarman
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Better and better

The story begins slowly, setting out the characters and their thoughts of who and what they are, female dominant and male submissive. Even if their not exactly sure themselves.
Derek is a shy,good looking guy, who wants a partner he can serve and love. Amanda is a strong dominant whose not sure what she wants from a guy.
So the tale unfolds.
I liked the fact that each chapter was seen by each of the main characters, alternatively. No repeat on what the last chapter said but c
Betsy
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rnff
Hoping to jolt myself out of reading ennui, I went looking for some femdom erotica. This had lots of character and plot and worldbuilding, which wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend it as a romance with a high heat/BDSM content, with lots of detail about rock climbing and a strong heroine and some incidental notes about working in the STEM fields.
Traci Harris
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

I loved this. There isn't nearly enough fem-dom romance out there, so when you find a full length novel that is high quality you rejoice. Perfect! I can't wait to read more books by tanya chris.
Anya Champagne
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm impressed

This story is excellent. It shows how a good femdom led romantic relationship should work. Amanda is strong and assertive without being abusive. Derek was submissive but still true to his meds and hard limits. Their romance was hot and steamy.
Jean Craven
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow awesome story,

I loved reading this story so much. It had lots of sex plus bondage which I love. It was so very erotic hot and very romantic.
Candice Harris
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
peach emoji * *eggplant emoji* *winky face*

I need more books like this one. Fricken fantastic! Great characters great story!

Recommend to anyone who is seeking something different
Jackie
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rnff
See full review on Romance Novels for Feminsts:

Kendra Allen
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it

I loved this book. I couldn't put it down, the story had a good flow for most of the book. Highly recommend you read if you are interested in women being in charge.
Connie
Mar 12, 2019
Angie Law-Tovar
rated it did not like it
Mar 02, 2018
Ronica
Jan 28, 2018
Janice Bjorklund
Jun 28, 2019
Tanya writes in a variety of romantic and erotic genres, being an avid follower of many of these genres herself. Some of her favorites are M/M romance, MFM threesomes, and BDSM with male submissives.

Tanya lives in New England with her boyfriend and her cat and has participated in many of the activities about which she writes, but not all of them. It's left to the reader to decide which

My Guys (2 books)