Start by marking “Big Beastly Book of Bart Simpson” as Want to Read:
Big Beastly Book of Bart Simpson

Big Beastly Book of Bart Simpson (Bart Simpson #6)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  103 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Bart Simpson gets brutal with a brilliant and brand-new collection of comics and stories brimming with bitter rivalries, baseball gone bionic, bully bonding, and babysitters gone bad. Bart and Homer find themselves up a creek when they go fishing together. Bart tries to elude haunted detention slip with his name on it. Principal Skinner bribes Bart to keep him on his best ...more
Published April 3rd 2007 by Harper Design (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Big Beastly Book of Bart Simpson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Beastly Book of Bart Simpson

Arjun K
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I liked how they expressed the characters and how funny it was. My favorite part was probably Maggie and Moe solving mysteries I found that really funny and interesting. If you don't know what this book is about it is basically about the Simpsons and some short funny stories about them. One more thing I really liked about this book was the pictures. They really showed what was going on and also made you infer for example one of the pictures had a teacher with red around hi ...more
Mohamed N
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This book is really funny because I have watched the simpsons for a very long time and its a really funny show. This book has some rivalries and there's even a part when Principal Skinner bribes Bart to be on his best behavior! I recommend this book to anyone who likes comics because there's more of them and I really want to read them. The only comics I got in my old schools were Bart Simpson comics.
Jon Hewelt
Jan 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Meh, kinda hit and miss. Although there were shorter stories and a lot more of them. I prefer a blase two-pager to 10/20-page slogfest (which I get a lot from Simpsons comics these days.)

One thing I absolutely adored: Moe and Maggie solving mysteries together. This book reminded me how sweet and sad their relationship is, and how it's one of my favorite pairings of all time.
Senai D
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The book Big Beastly Book of Bart Simpson is a very interesting and funny graphic novel. The reason why I thought this was interesting was because the author was using great images that match what he was trying to talk about.
Ichigo
Feb 11, 2011 added it
lol it was boring as HELL!!!!
Arjun Mishra
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: graphic-novels
Three good jokes the entire book. The Hoover joke was funny. The stories are fine, but the format is very limiting to all of the characters involved, other than Dr. Frink.
Rene
Apr 05, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book was so much fun to read i would love for my little brothers to read this book. as long as they dont get any ideas from bart:)
Sasha
Sep 12, 2013
Milani S
May 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Matthew Abram Groening is an American cartoonist, television producer and writer from Portland, Oregon.

Groening is best known as the creator of The Simpsons. He is also the creator of Futurama and the author of the weekly comic strip Life in Hell. Groening distributed Life in Hell in the book corner of Licorice Pizza, a record store in which he worked.

He made his first professional cartoon sale
More about Matt Groening