Start by marking “The Dan Roy Series:Books 1-3: The Dan Roy Series Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
The Dan Roy Series:Books 1-3: The Dan Roy Series Boxed Set

The Dan Roy Series:Books 1-3: The Dan Roy Series Boxed Set

(Dan Roy #1-3)

Do you love action thrillers? Enjoy Mitch Rapp and Jason Bourne? Try the Dan Roy Series, a hero taking Amazon by storm.
3 books in 1, including a novella

Praise for the Dan Roy Series :
Move over all other action heroes, Dan Roy is the man! - Grace J Reviewer Lady
Adrenaline drenched, high octane, exotic adventure - Gabi Rosetti
Grab the popcorn and lock the door, you
Published December 20th 2017 by Hard Wire Publication

To ask other readers questions about The Dan Roy Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dan Roy Series

Start your review of The Dan Roy Series:Books 1-3: The Dan Roy Series Boxed Set
Coco.V
Feb 08, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (2/8/2018)!

3 books in 1, including a novella

Praise for the Dan Roy Series :
Move over all other action heroes, Dan Roy is the man! - Grace J Reviewer Lady
Adrenaline drenched, high octane, exotic adventure - Gabi Rosetti
Grab the popcorn and lock the door, you are in for a thrill ride - Betsy
Great action and exciting plot twists - John R Sheehan
Mick Bose
Chuck
Feb 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
Typos, bad grammar, and poor research made this book un-readable. Check your facts, Mr. Bose.
PaleJo8
Aug 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
Read the first book. I'm not going to bother reading the other 2.
There was no character development. The interactions between various characters was shallow and superficial. In the end I did care who Dan was sent to rescue or even really why. It was page after page of active war. Dan against a small army of Taliban. Dan shooting this gun, that gun, throwing grenades, killing every Taliban soldier around and blah, blah, blah.
Mcf1nder_sk
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
I have had this book series on my kindle for a while, and finally decided to check it out. I was not impressed at all.
Dan Roy is a former US Army Delta operator, who is then brought into a top-secret organization that gets the missions that the government can't be formally linked to. This is not an original concept, and the main character must be some kind of superhero. After being shot, beaten and assaulted in any manner of ways, Roy is still able to fire perfect headshots every time he shoots
Don
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it
It took until the fourth chapter before the main character shows up, why start so slow? Then we are off and on, still seen setting with no plot line, where are we going? We have a bunch of characters moving around? What does chapter 13 do for this story- nothing but filling. Boy does Bose love the Shwedagon Pagoda, caused me to google it, it’s beautiful. Now I’m noticing a lack of good editing. This doesn’t even look like Bose’s work. I’m more than 1/2 way through and can’t get hooked. I liked ...more
Meghan
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Action, political intrigue, secret organizations, international affairs, strong characters and a detailed and rich world make this series and box set a great read. Dan Roy is a fascinating character with a unique skill set and view of life. Each book has a new adventure and issue that he encounters.

I enjoyed the box set because it allowed me to read the books one right after the other. Each book can stand alone but I would recommend reading them in order to see all the little details and buildup
Don Glass
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gripping series. World wide intrigue.

I enjoyed the series and characters very much. Dan Roy was a great character..perhaps a bit too good to be true. Although all the books had great plots, the third book appears to have been written a bit too hastily and has plenty of spelling and grammatical errors.
Some scene descriptions (particularly those of Dan's - always successful - gun fights) were repeated a tad too often.
The ability to balance emotions with feelings and violence and anticipation and
Sheila Walker
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A man with such skill but couldn't release his heart

Dan Roy has the skills alone to fight an army he also fought for justice, these three books are full of exciting plots twist and turns kidnap torture and a man with a good aim. He did the job always alone them decided that was enough he now wanted out he decided to travel then got sight up in an operation but he had to see justice served, that was it until again he's drawn in to a fight that wasn't his. Exciting daring and a man not to obsessed
Mervin O'Sullivan
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So this was a 3 book series which was very enjoyable to read. Obviously Dan Roy is some sort of super hero who always manages to single handedly win all battles. Mick Bose gives some pretty good detail about South East Asia and even giving some local language. He has picked up a lot of this detail from his travels across the continent.
This book provided good entertainment and is gripping all the way through.
Brian Mackie
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Dan Roy series books 1-3 by Mick Bose contains a novella and three full action filled novels.Dan Roy ex Deltaforce operative is a hardened fighter but at the same time occasionally shows a softer side,plenty of action and fighting which is always describedl in great detail,although Dan Roy is the main character the books are all stand alone so doesn’t need to be read in any particular order.I will now have to read books four and five and look forward to reading any future work by Mick Bose.
Monte Hickman
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read. Don't pass this up!

If you're looking for a good, fast paced book and a new exciting protagonist, look no further than Dan Roy! Mick Bose writes with a style that puts you next to the characters in every thing they do. You feel what they feel, smell what they smell, and hear what they hear. This is the way a story should be told!
Cindy
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Riviting

This 3 book set is the first of the Dan Roy series and not to be missed. The books are stand alones but if you read them in order you'll have a better appreciation of the main character Dan Roy. If you like the Lee Child Jack Reecher books you'll enjoy these. Full of action and adventure you won't want to put down.
Timothy C
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Exciting stories

The books were free so figured I'd give it a try and I am glad I did. The action was fast paced and thoroughly enjoyable. Main character was likeable and the scenarios made sense. There were some editing issues but it didn't really detract from the story. Dan was in a Toyota that became a Nissan and the characters"dived" practically everywhere.
CJ Anderson
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
I honestly couldn't finish this series and I almost always suck it up and finish a book. I got 1/3 of the way through the first book. It was a super slow start and there were way too many acronyms to remember to even understand what was going on. I skimmed through a lot of Dan loading guns and this and that because it was all acronyms. Just not my type of book apparently. At least it was free.
pamela bell
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well worth a read

Dan Roy, a cross between superman, Rambo and Jason Bourne, a likeable character and a easy read, good believable stories, good v evil, will definitely read the next instalment
Simon
Dec 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Just about gets a 3. Some pretty improbable plot situations, from which the hero always escapes, usually by 'double tapping' the tango in the face or cutting off their head with his razor sharp kukri knife. Gory.
Don Cooke
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Superb series

The first three books of the Dan Roy series were outstanding! Although the settings changed, the intensity of action and suspense were unchanged. I’d easily recommend the series without reservation.
John Karlson
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Darn good set of stories!

Recommend this set of books. Super swordsmith, excellent characters and wonderful to read. What's more to say. Looking forward to next book, will be waiting and so will you.
Vic Falconer
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lots of action!

Dan Roy has more lives than a cat, and it seems he never misses when he aims a gun. That said, this was an entertaining series and I'm happy to have been introduced to the character Dan Roy. Will definitely look for more from this author.
Chris
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Good read

Fast paced and entertaining. While the character development might of been a little lacking this was an entertaining read that kept the action going throughout the entire book.
Loretta Gabriel
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every one of the books of this box set is filled with excitement and fast action

The author has created an excellent character in Dan Roy. These are excellent stories for anyone who enjoys a story that is packed with suspense and action. Makes you wanting more.
Marjorie
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ACTION

What a heck a good books! Action , action and more action. More death than seemed necessary but done in a realistic way.
John Cooper
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dan Roy series books 1-3

Great series featuring Dan Roy. The Dan Roy series has plenty of action. Great story line and very well written. Can’t wait to read book 4!
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Action!

This is a pretty good series and it’s worth the read if you like military thrillers. I will continue the next couple of books...
Carrie Rhodes
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

I fell for the hero. I wanted him to find love. Needs better proof reading,so but I can't wait for more of Dan!
Josiah
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok ish

Abit too violent. There are lots of typos and grammar errors. Good twists and turns though despite feeling like a rush through
Irene Hill
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I was in another world throughout this book, only negative, if you twisted my arm a smidgen too much graphic violence. But I was engaged
Ed Egbert
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thriller!

Held my interest without any let up, a lot of action and easy to follow most of the time. I recommend this book if you want action! E
Grant
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously great reading

Enjoyed all 3 books so much.
I couldn't put books down for very long wanting to see how Dan would get out of yet another fix.
Easily as good as Mitch Rapp
Brian
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Dan Roy series: Books 1-3.

I have found a new character, whom I have enjoyed getting to know. I am looking forward to the next series of books about Dan Roy.

• The Reacher Experiment Boxed Set Books 1-3 (Dead Ringer, Moving Target, and No Escape)
  • London Carter Boxed Set: Books 4 - 6
  • Vigilante Dead (Kate Jones Thriller #4)
  • London Carter Boxed Set: Books 1 - 3
  • Stone Groove (Dale Conley Action Thrillers #1)
  • John Stone: The Hard Kill: The Hard Core Origin 1 of 4
  • The Jack Reacher Experiment Books 1-7 (A Reacher Universe Collection)
  • Three Kingdoms (Gabriel Wolfe #9)
  • Jack Hunter: Origin Story (Jack Hunter #0.5)
  • The Final Tour (John Flynn Thrillers, #1)
  • The Caribbean Job (Case Lee #3)
  • Once a Soldier
  • The Glinkov Extraction (Scott Steletto #3)
  • Execution of Justice
  • The Mark (Henry Parker #1)
  • Whiskey & Roses (Xander King #1)
  • Divide and Conquer (John Stone #2)
  • Headshot (Jack Hunter #1)

Dan Roy (9 books)
  • Hidden Agenda (Dan Roy #1)
  • Dark Water (Dan Roy #2)
  • The Tonkin Protocol (Dan Roy #3)
  • Shanghai Tang (Dan Roy #4)
  • Scorpion Rising (Dan Roy #5)
  • Deep Deception (Dan Roy #6)
  • Scorpion Down (Dan Roy #7)
  • Code Zero (Dan Roy #8)
  • Scorpion Sting (Dan Roy #9)
“suppressed” 0 likes