Start by marking “True (Temptation, #6)” as Want to Read:
True (Temptation, #6)

True (Temptation #6)

4.62  ·  Rating details ·  2,910 Ratings  ·  568 Reviews
True - adjective: That which is accurate or exact.

I dare you to try.
I think you’re my truth.
Terrify me.
Marry me.
Marry me.
Marry me...

Four years ago, Logan Mitchell walked into Tate’s life and challenged him to see it differently.

He dared Tate to try a kiss, when normally he wouldn’t have.
He begged him to take a chance, when he probably shouldn’t have.
But most importantly, h
Paperback, 1 edition, 294 pages
Published December 21st 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published December 19th 2017)

~Mindy Lynn~
5 Bittersweet stars!

I was dragging my feet when it came to reading this because I knew it was the ending to a love story of two men who changed my reading life forever. These men were my first taste of MM. They were the men who opened my eyes to a new world of love and acceptance. Their loyalty and fierce love for each other throughout this series never wavered. Am I sad there will be no more books? Absolutely. But I think this series couldn't have ended better for these two men. They got their
Shile loves books
5++++++++ Sweet Mr. and Mr. Mitchell moments stars

“I couldn’t have envisioned our wedding in a more perfect way than what you created here tonight. You understand me and, by some miracle of fate, love me anyway.” Logan took Tate’s hand and fingered the engagement ring there. “You stole my heart four years ago, and nothing would make me happier than if you would take my name and make it your own. Become William Tate Mitchell. Be mine and let me be yours.”

Marry me tonight.

I dare you

Four years
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
✮✮✮ 5 STARS ✮✮✮

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

To say I was thrilled when Ella Frank announced this year that she was ready to write the last chapters of Logan and Tate's story would be an understatement. I was over the moon. How is it that it's over already? This is the last book in the Temptation series and it's time to wish the lawyer and his bartender well and send them off into their Happily Ever After. And while I'm so happy for them there is a kind of melancholy that I can't stave off.

H
Barbara➰
This is it. It’s not too late to say “Yes”. This is what we’ve been waiting for. We got our invitation. Time for the ceremony and it’s perfection.
"Marry me tonight. I dare you."

“I accept your dare, Mr. Morrison. It’s time. Let’s get married.”

There’s something about these men and the way they’re written that just does it for me. I love the way they talk to each other (because OMG H.O.T.) but also the way they talk and interact with their friends and family. Their love for each other is refle
Meags
“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”

Umm...Can I have some more stars please, Goodreads, because 5 isn't nearly enough right now.

For True, and for my firsts (and forever favourites), Logan and Tate, and to dearest Ella, I WISH TO GIVE YOU ALL OF THE STARS!

“You’re everything I didn’t know I should be looking for, and if you still want me and I’m not too late, I’m hoping you’ll do me the honor of marrying me, Logan Mitchell.”

Logan and Tate's f
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: really-good
It was everything I hoped it would be ❤
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're back with our darlings Logan & Tate!

If you haven't read TRY & TAKE & TRUST & TEASE & TATE you should definitely do it now, before reading TRUE - because it's the final book in the series!

description

We start exactly where we left them in the last book.
At the winery for Logan's birthday. Tate finally says YES!
And now it's time to tell the family on Thanksgiving.
And then there's planning to do. Someone wants a fast and small wedding, and someone wants a huge thing!

Then there's family
Lorraine Lesar
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You’ve redeemed yourself Ms Frank. The Contract I placed on you has not only been withdrawn and but also forgotten (I can only hope you feel the same way 😉), this is what I wanted and you delivered!
I will always remember the month of January 2018.

For me, it was a month of Logan and Tate. I become enthralled with them, reading all 6 months (book 1 being a re-read), almost fervidly in my obsession. Overnight I became a Loganite and a Tateite devotee.

You didn’t make it easy, there were WTF moment
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

My heart! What a beautiful ending to this journey. I laughed, cried and swooned with Logan and Tate. Their love is perfectly imperfect and I am just so happy to have been a witness of their story. What an amazing couple. I will miss them dearly.
Lyndy Ann ♫
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5 perfect way to end 2017 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I have taken my time reading True I wanted my last time spent with Logan and Tate to last as long as possible.

Logan Mitchell and Tate Morrison have a special place in my heart and will do so FOREVER, they were my first and are my favourite gay couple.

I adored everything about this story the love between these two grows stronger with each book this was a beautiful conclusion for a wonderful couple, how this ended made me cry happy tears.

I love the twist w
Christelle
Dec 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Tate and Logan are one of my most favorite couples in MM fiction. It's the "Temptation series" released a few years ago with Try, Take and Trust that made me read MM instead of MF (along with Ethan).

It was sweet to get a bit more of Tate and Logan, as an established couple, in 2017 with the 3 additions delivered by Ella Frank. Kind of a nostalgia trip with an extension of the epilogue of the initial series. However, for me, apart from the evolution of the relationships with family and a spectac
R * A Reader Obsessed *
5 SWOONY STARS!!

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Being my first, Tate and Logan will always have a special place in my heart. These last 3 books have been my epilogue loving self’s dream come true, and though at times brutally painful, the reward was the penultimate in romantic conclusions!

This made me smile and cry and bask in the all consuming, epic love Tate and Logan have for each other. A truly
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
5 stars.

Ella Frank, you are one of a kind. Truly. Thank you for taking a chance. For taking us on a once in a lifetime journey. For creating Logan and Tate. What you have done with this series is something that will always have a special place in my heart.

As we come to terms
Cadiva
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful ending to this glorious love story

You know, when you finish the final book in a series and all you want is to go back and read the first one just so you can see where that glorious love story started, that you've found something special.

And so it is with this one, the final chapter (at least that we know about) in the epic tale of two men who - on the face of it - should never have worked.

But Logan's a stubborn man and Tate's capable of opening himself up to possibilities and so, with
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Glad to be done*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

We are now on the six and final book of Logan Mitchell (38) and bartender Tate Morrison (view spoiler) (33-34?). I'd like to say they have come far, but by my opinion, they should've reached this place a long time ago. These three last books has been an extended version of book #3, and has been boring, too lovey-dovey and too much sex, nothing happening; barely any 'drama' at all. They have been completely unnecessary; all three of
Malene
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: part-of-a-series, arc
The road has been long and eventful for Logan and Tate but they finally got their happy ending. Six books filled with angst, heartbreak and romance. True definitely definitely delivers romance and steam cause that’s exactly what Logan and Tate brings out of each other.
I enjoyed how everything came together and all loose ends was resolved. I especially enjoyed the family aspect and dynamics throughout True. Tate’s father Will was incredible and became a father to Logan too. His support was never
River
Jan 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
This was nice and all but I still stand by my opinion that 3 books were unnecessary and one book was more than enough, I mean, even after 6 books we didn't get an epilogue.
Tracy
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
Absolute perfection. This book and this entire series gets all the stars possible from me. I am heartbroken this series is over but I am thrilled that my two favourite men have finally got their perfect HEA. Thank you Ella Frank for making me fall hopelessly in love with Logan and Tate x
Bo
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can be said about this book that hasn't already been said? Probably nothing. Every once in a while comes characters that grab a reader and never let go. Logan and Tate are characters like that for so many including me. When I started Try, I never knew what a thrilling journey it would be. I laughed, and I cried for them. To me they were not fictional characters, but very real. This book was bittersweet because it was the end, and I cried many tears.😭😭😭 I can't imagine letting them go, but I ...more
Natalie
4.5 Stars

Here we are at the final chapter of Tate and Logan’s story, at least any they’ll star in. I’d like to think we’ll catch occasional glimpses in at least one future story. Ella Frank has written a lovely coda for the series, tying off threads from previous episodes into tidy ends, with Tate and Logan’s happily ever after as the big bow on top. Unfolding over the course of the holidays, our couple engages in celebrations with family and friends, revisiting a few memories along the way.

Lik
Elsbeth

Perfection!!! Perfect ending for Tate & Logan.

Not much I can really say at this moment cause I feel overwhelmed with joy and sadness all at the same time. So happy for Tate & Logan but sad for me because this series is done...

I'm grateful for Ella Frank for giving me these men who were perfectly imperfect . They were my first MM coulple and since that day I haven't looked back and stayed in this genre.

This series was already my comfort read and with this last book this will be a series
Annery
***Happy Sigh***
We've come full circle in the epic love story of one Logan Mitchell and one Tate Morrison. It's been a whirlwind ride for two improbably perfect male specimens and yet I've loved every second of it because just below the surface of gorgeous masc guys, with more than healthy libidos perpetually hot for each other there's a believable human story, with real emotions, and a plausible progression.

This is the final installment of the series and it's a very satisfying end mostly becaus
Janie
All of the stars for this perfect conclusion. This was my most anticipated book of the year. I tried to read slow to savor every word of it. This is probably my favorite couple in any romance ever. They are absolute magic together. They went through so much to get to this point in their story and it was worth every bit of it.

And the heat that these two generate is absolutely scorching 🔥🔥🔥 The secondary characters are amazing and add to the story instead of taking away from it.

I think I highlig
Kate's Corner
Sep 22, 2017 marked it as 08-lost-interest
For me L&T got their HEA in book 3. I don't want to ruin the love I have for these guys.
Lelyana's Reviews

"I want you. All of you. The thought of not seeing you everyday? That scares me more than anything else in this world. You're everything I didn't know I should be looking for..."

"But that's what's love's supposed to do sometimes, right? Hurt? It beats us around every now and then to make sure we'lre paying attention"

As much as I hate to say goodbye to my two favorite guys of all time, I think it's about time they tastes their true happily ever after.
I finished this book, happy but sad.
haletostilinski
Ahhh! It finally came! These two finally got married! And it was bEAUTIFUL!

Most of this book was tying off some last loose ends - Logan dealing with Evelyn once and for all, Tate finally in a pretty good place with his sister, and old face or two popping up to get some closure, all that - and then Tate and Logan announcing their engagement to those who matter the most, planning the wedding, and then it happening. Woot woot!

We get to see Logan and Tate continue to be a strong, solid, head over
Anne Boleyn's Ghost
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
"But that's what love's supposed to do sometimes, right? Hurt? It beats us around every now and then to make sure we're paying attention. To make sure we know that, yes, that's the person who really matters the most."

Bittersweet and beautiful.

All in all, I prefer the first three installments in the Temptation series to the latter three. But I’m glad and grateful that Ella Frank gave us more Tate and Logan, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

In Tate and Logan, Frank crafted a sexy, compelling,
☾Alex
Sep 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtqiap
I'm a firm believer books 4-6 of the rest of this series should have all been one book instead of dragging out the same plot for three books; I was happy with the way Trust ended, and honestly, nothing really happens with this one, but all in all, I had to round up three stars because I'm still really sentimental about this couple.
I'll probably read her new series about Robbie because he was my favorite side character from here. Alas, it's won't be until next spring.
Cory
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm very sad that this has come to the end, but I know that we will see Logan and Tate in the future so I'm very happy about that. I loved this one just as much as all of the others.

I'm VERY excited for Spring 2018 to read more about Robbie as I've grown quite fond of him!
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance.
More about Ella Frank

Temptation (6 books)
  • Try (Temptation, #1)
  • Take (Temptation, #2)
  • Trust (Temptation, #3)
  • Tease (Temptation, #4)
  • Tate (Temptation, #5)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Thank you. Thank you for raising my best friend. For raising the best man I have ever met.” 4 likes
“But that’s what love’s supposed to do sometimes, right? Hurt? It beats us around every now and then to make sure we’re paying attention. To make sure we know that, yes, that’s the person who really matters the most.” 3 likes