Start by marking “First Life (The Final Life #4)” as Want to Read:
First Life  (The Final Life #4)

First Life

(The Final Life #4)

To protect her future...she must change her past.

Dominique survived the final attempt on her life, yet her victory is short-lived when she discovers her future child has been marked in her place. Determined to spare this innocent loved one from lifetimes of being hunted, she and her remaining allies embark on a mission to first life to alter destiny.

But the destination is
Kindle Edition
Published February 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about First Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about First Life

Start your review of First Life (The Final Life #4)
InD'tale Magazine
“First Life” is a captivating and engaging supernatural narrative with the capability to force the reader to drown out reality and delve entirely into the story.

Read full review in the 2018 Nov issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Paula Genereau
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow. what a great book and great story. it had me sucked in from book 1. I love all the characters and the storyline
Mary
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m mixed on this part of the journey. The story is intense and full of surprises, giving us another opportunity to experience the Transhumans and the impact they can have on society. This time Dominque, Trent, Fleet and Infiniti jump into the past, a very different past than what they know of. The intention is to prevent Dominque from being marked because this will pass down to her children. I’m torn because this story essentially erases what happened in the other 3 books if they are successful ...more
Mandy Parmenter
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dominique has survived the final attempt on her life only to discover that someone in her future will suffer the exact same fate. She is determined to save this person who is innocent so she travels with her allies into the last determined to alter the future only to discover a reality and events that change everything they thought they knew.

Just like in the previous books in the series this one was not lacking in drama, danger and a quick moving story. I was definitely behind Dominique and her
Carla
Carla's Five Star Review

First Life is the exciting conclusion to Dominique's story. After everything she has been through, it seems that Dominique is finally getting a chance at a happy future. Unfortunately, she soon learns that someone connected to her future will suffer the same fate that she has. Determined to change the future, Dominique and her friends travel back to her first life. Once arriving, they are confronted with a reality they never expected. What will happen when events transpir
Destiny
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had never read anything from this particular author before, and I got all four books. I made the mistake of reading book number four , first......🤨and I thought man now this is gonna suck ! But you know these books can actually be stand alone or as in my case read out of order.lol
I enjoyed the characters, and you know how you just connect with that one person and just love them ?
Well not this series , I loved them , then hated them, then loved them again.
So if you are looking for a new great
Donna Midgley
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The final instalment of the final life series has to be my favourite because it's full of drama, time travel, love, confusing love i might add but all around it's absolutely fantastic and a great way to end the series.

I'm not going to give anything away but i loved the way that the book was finished and the direction in which all the characters lives went. Some of the characters weren't mentioned in the last part and i would loved to have known how they ended up but apart from that, it was reall
Jessica
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn’t put it down!

Picks up right where the third book leaves off. Has everything: action, suspense, romance, mystery. Loved that we got to see all our favorite characters again.

Had a hard time putting it down and sped through it. My main complaint is that I finished it too fast! If you liked the first three books then I’m sure you’ll like this one too. Leaves things open for a few characters and I hope we get to see where they end up too (wink, wink to the author).

I will part with this...#T
Nardia Barnes
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Isn't it amazing how one change in life can change ones path into the future. Here we have the finale in a series of so many twists and turns and our heroine is not who would it expect it to be.

Trying to change the past of her 'marking', Dominique and crew travel back into the past, only to come up against more than they bargained for.

Great ending to a great series, never a dull moment from beginning to end, if I was to say anything, please be in full focus while reading this story as you can fi
Chantell Reid
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me start off by saying, the series is an easy read. There’s nothing overly sexual, humor, action and violence to a certain degree. I recommend reading in order.

This book was very fast paced and lots going on. At times it was a little hard to follow due to details or the lack there of. It also made it hard to connect with the characters, something that i wasn’t really able to do throughout the series.
Those seeking a HEA, this book definitely hints at that where the past few books in the ser
DianaC-Bookaholic And
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Final Life Saga has come to a complete circle. As you read each book ends as the next one begans.

All of our favorite characters are back and with each page you read the more into the story you get. Action, suspense, love, mystery sacrifices are met in this final battle.

Once again Rose Garcia has deliver another incredible and fascinating book. I without a doubt recommend this book.

I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 FIRST LIFE STARS!! The conclusion was as thrilling as the rest of the series. This story and series was fast paced, friendship, loving, family and keep you on the edge of your seat. I loved seeing Dominique story be told and everything she went through. This is one series I highly recommend and I can't wait to read more by Rose Garcia. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Kaitlyn
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Again, what an adventure! One where I was on the edge of my seat constantly and constantly freaking out about what was going to happen! And let me tell you, I couldn’t have guessed if my life depended on it! I’ve spent this week getting caught up in the life of these characters and I’m definitely sad I’ve finished them so quickly!
Tami czenkus
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy, I sure didn't want this book to end!! All of the angst of getting answers and then having those thoughts erased by other situations kept me glued to the pages of First Life.....
I REALLY hope there is more to this series because I would keep on reading them!!!
Lisa Lawson
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
The fourth book in the Final Life Series. A look into the future foretells the fate of Dominique and Trent's child. In order to stop the chain of events, Fleet, Trent, and Dominique travel back in time to her first life to battle once again. Another fantastic, suspenseful, paranormal read!
Meleaha Howard
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What am AMAZING final book! I think I loved this one more than the first three. Dominique, Fleet, Trent and Infiniti travel back in time and things are not as they should be. Everything is different. Will they be able to put things right or will they all die?
Elaine
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This darn book had me sitting on the edge of seat the whole darn time!
I can't believe how this as ended but it was the best of the series!
I am so glad that I got to read this book! I highly recommend this series you will not be disappointed!
Natalie
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rose Really did an amazing job with this series!! I hate to see if end but so glad to have figured it all at the end. lol I hope you all will read this series because it was awesome and I flew though it so fast!!!
Angela Thomas
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This whole series was a ride! Each book picks up where the other left off you don’t miss a thing between books. This story has kept me guessing on how it was going to end & even had a few surprises thrown in! I’m not going to share those you are going to have to read these books to find out. ...more
I.A. Cintron
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was so freaking beautiful it makes me want to cry and Rose, you're forgiven now
Wade
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting a glimpse into Dominique's first life. I got to see some of my favorite characters in a different light. Rose Garcia's writing really soars in her fourth book!
Jemma Newby
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Again this author does not disappoint. A fantastic book that I couldn't put down. It's one of them series that gets you hooked and I was hooked I loved the whole series from start to finish.
Jackie
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing fourth story in this superb series. Just love all of them. So intriguing.
Kellyann
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I loved it of course. It’s well written and has a great mix of action, drama, romance, supernatural. You get all the feels and you won’t be able to put it down. Highly recommended
Rhea
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great end to the series. The books were well written
Del
Louisa
Mar 01, 2020
Kelly Scriven
Mar 20, 2020

• Red (A Brett MacLean Duet)
  • Needing Him (Bishop Brothers, #2)
  • Resistance (The Chicago Defiance MC Series #1)
  • Heartbreaker
  • Chaos (Constellation #2)
  • Cheat Codes (Dawson Family, #1)
  • Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • Breathe (The Luminous Rock Series, #2)
  • Defeating the Odds
  • Rock & Regrets (Reckless Release Book, #2)
  • The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)
  • Hidden Power (Academy of Elemental Magic, #1)
  • Forbidden Bond (Academy of Elemental Magic, #2)
  • Shadow Promise (Academy of Elemental Magic, #3)
  • Dark Kings (Feathers and Fate, #1)
  • Wicked Game (Feathers and Fate, #2)
  • Academy of Unpredictable Magic: Complete Series (Academy of Unpredictable Magic #1-6)
  • Bounty (Hitman, #1)
Rose Garcia is a lawyer turned writer who's always been fascinated by science fiction and fantasy. From a very young age, she often had her nose buried in books about other-worlds, fantastical creatures, and life and death situations. More recently she's been intrigued by a blend of science fiction and reality, and the idea that some supernatural events are, indeed, very real. Rose's books feature ...more

The Final Life (4 books)
  • Final Life (The Final Life, #1)
  • Final Stand (The Final Life #2)
  • Final Death (The Final Life #3)

News & Interviews