Start by marking “Charming Fiona (Girl Talk #4)” as Want to Read:
Charming Fiona (Girl Talk #4)

Charming Fiona

(Girl Talk #4)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  298 Ratings  ·  82 Reviews
As I child, I believed in true love and fairytales. I convinced myself that there was one special man out there, made just for me. All I had to do was wait, and one day he would appear. Then I grew up and discovered the ugly truth.

Disney movies were full of crap.

Relationships took work. People made mistakes. And sometimes, you didn’t see what was standing right in front o
Published March 2018

To ask other readers questions about Charming Fiona, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charming Fiona

Jessica Prince
Feb 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Zilpha Owens
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great second chance, childhood friends to lovers story in the Girl Talk series Coming to the realization that the love of your life had always been right there in front is hard when that someone has seemingly moved on. Deacon Lockhart has loved Fiona Prentice all his life, but with the sting of rejection he’s determined to let her go. Fiona Prentice has realized her mistake. My heart broke right from the start for her. What I love about the Girl Talk series is that it is a group of women ...more
MiDouradoP
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Around the world and back again" "To Jupiter and back again"

I dont know where to start. Since the first time I read a book by Jessica Prince, I loved her writing. I loved how she can join the funny and the angst in the right amount and make something blissfully amazing to read. And since then, I couldn't find a single page I didn't love.

And that happened again with Charming Fiona. I laughed out loud, I swooned, I was mad, I was in pain, I felt bittersweet, I felt overwhelmed, I felt fullfilled,
Alice
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charming Fiona is part of the Girl Talk Series and was just as awesome as all the other books!
I've to say that Fiona & Deacon are now one of my favourite couples too!
Awww! You just have to love the women and guys of this awesome series!
This story is a second chance romance and OMG let me tell you I SWOONED SO MUCH!
They had so many romantic and ABSOLUTELY HOT moments! Awwww! It was just perfect!
AND of course every good romance book as a bit of drama in it. ;)
WONDERFUL! I LOVED THIS BOOK S
L.A.
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love how Jessica Prince writes; she’s got fantastic comedic timing, well developed characters and sexy scenes that leave my kindle smoking. Charming Fiona is a second chance love story that is funny, heartwarming and filled with angst, but there is substance and depth behind what holds these two back. Deacon…he is the most perfectly written alpha male—sexy, bossy with just the right amount charm. And Nana rocks.
April Symes
What another fantastic 2nd chance, childhood friends to lovers story in the Girl Talk series . Fiona & Deacon are now one of my favorite couples coming out of this series. When I first read/met Fiona way back in the beginning of this series, I didn’t think I would like her but you know what, she totally is awesome and cooler than I thought. She has hidden depths and feels way too deeply but hides her feelings for a certain someone {hint hint}. Jessica Prince nailed this couple down totally a ...more
BookSmacked
Charming Fiona was exactly the book I wanted it be. Sweet, funny, sassy, angsty all rolled into one, Jessica Prince once again makes me fall in love with her characters.

You could really fit this book into a number of different tropes. Friends to lovers, Second Chance, Unrequited Love just to mention a few.

Fiona and Deacon, I loved that they were best friends and grew up together. This book does take us into the past at times and just being able to go through their history made my heart squeal
Kimberly
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I’ve been waiting for Deacon and Fiona’s second chance romance FOREVER!! Let me tell you, Jessica Prince nailed it and it was so worth the wait! Deacon and Fiona are most definitely my favorite couple from the bunch (this book can be read as a standalone but you will definitely enjoy the entire series)!

Deacon has loved Fiona for years, ever since they were kids. However, things changed when Deacon’s older brother stepped into the picture and began dating Fiona. Since then, things jus
~Dawn~TUG
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED Deacon and Fiona's story. I feel like I waited forever for them. I love me some Deacon.

Full Review

I feel like I have patiently waited for Deacon FOREVER. And by patiently I mean...tearing my hair out and re-reading all the other couples to get any glimpse of him and his brooding unrequited love sick self. I just loved him. And Fiona is one of those characters that is brought in to make you pay attention. A jealous factor that you love to hate and hate to love. Then Ms. Prince flipped the
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Deacon and Fiona are so perfect together!!!!

ARC Generously Provided by the Author

OMG I lovee this series so much and i have been waiting for Fiona and Deacons book!! Jessica writes amazing story and this one wasnt the exception this is the perfect end for this amazing story!! and yeees Deacon is now my favorite guy from this clique of friends!!

Deacon and Fiona story is beautiful because they know each other since they were kids and they were best friend... is an amazing kind of friend to lov
Stephanie romig
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting on this book since the first time we met Fiona’s character in Lola’s book. If you’ve read the other girl talk books, you know Fiona is Grayson’s ex and she has history with Deacon as well. In this book you get all the history between Deacon, Fiona, and Greyson. You understand why Grayson and Deacon don’t have a great relationship and you get to see them fix it.. you also get to see two people who have loved each other for years get the HEA they deserve. I loved the dynamic be ...more
Melanie Helms
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book lived up to the rest of the books in the series! I loved it as much as i loved the others. Fiona and Deacon were so cute of a couple along with Deacon's take control attitude. I loved seeing flashbacks of their younger years, it was nive seeing those times. Seeing and hearing from the other girls and their respected spouses. Never a dull moment with all of them. ❤❤
Liz
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Deacon and Fiona's story so much! This was a great second chance at romance story with two people meant to be together. The story so sweet and it was great to see all our old favorites again!

4.5 stars! Happy reading!
Ginger Bookaholic
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing book!

Full of great humor as well as sexy scenes that will
totally make your day.

We got a lot of girl action with the other girls as well and you are going to LOVE IT!

Also, there's Deacon. Deacon is hot. Deacon is amazing. Deacon is PERFECT. You cannot not love this guy!

After all - 4.5 stara from me! You can read it as a standalone, but it will make your experience easier to read the previous books.
Book Bitches And Alphas
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
☆☆4.5 star rating☆☆

Every book Jessica Prince writes,becomes my new favorite.

I've been eager to read Fiona's story ever since i started the Girl Talk series.From the very first book,we get a glimpse into Fiona and Deacon's relationship where explosive sparks flew between these two and, i wanted to know how their story would play out.I'm definitely not disappointed!

Fiona fell for the wrong brother all along the time when the right brother Deacon was waiting for her.When she finally realises th
Maddy's Reading
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series although amazing, first one with Lola and Grayson is my al-time fav. I didn’t think you could top that. But Deacon gave them a run for their money.
Jessica Prince has penned the best of alpha men with Deacon and he literally melted my panties with his dirty talk. Fiona has a complicated relationship with Deacon but the foundation is strong.
Childhood friends grew apart due to lot of mis-communications so I loved that when they came together, they vowed to talk out everything and never
Sunny Shelly Reads
I have been waiting for Deacon and Fiona's story in this Girl Talk series, and Jessica Prince did NOT disappoint!!! Charming Fiona picks up during the Thanksgiving scene that ends Enticing Daphne. Deacon has been in love with his childhood best friend, Fiona, his entire life (even when she was dating his brother), and has dated his way through most of Seattle trying to get over her. Fiona lost Deacon as her best friend back when she began dating his brother, Grayson, and then again about a year ...more
Nightbird Novels
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Fiona Prentice is completely thrown for a loop when her childhood best friend makes a move on her. Now, the one man who she has always wanted in her life wants nothing to do with her... and the only one to blame is herself...

Deacon Lockhart kept his feelings for Fiona quiet, until she was single and finally back in his life again. Making a move on her was his last ditch effort to get her to see him as something more... and she didn't return his feelings. Now, he's ready to move on and put his in
Amber
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This installment of the Girl Talk series was about Fiona and Deacon. They were lifelong best friends. Deacon had been in love with her for as long as he could remember, but they remained friends. He didn't speak up soon enough, and Fiona ended up with Deacon's older brother Grayson. After that, Deacon kind of cut both of them out of his life.
Years later after Grayson
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Annnnd, she does it again! I'll say this every review for JP books....She can't write a bad book. I've yet to read one from her.

Years later after Grayson
Garden Of REden
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Sexy, funny, dirty, and just that little bit of angst-oh and don't forget charming (yes I went there lol).  This book had it all.   We got the dirt on two characters I've grown to love as well as visits from everyone who's already won our hearts.  This book won me over easily.

Fiona is such a great character.  She started in this series as someone you hated but, quickly my opinion of her was turned around.  She was funny, fierce, loyal, hardworking, and just all around the perfect kind
Ri
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I cannot believe that this series is over. I am not ready for there to no longer be upcoming books about Fiona, Lola, Daphne, and Sophia. I have laughed, snortled, felt my heart break, and fell in love with these ladies and their amazing men.

This book did not have the crazy over the top antics that the first three standalones did in this series. Yet, it worked because we had two best friends get a second chance at love. The flashbacks were a nice bonus as it allowed us to see Fiona and
Nidhi
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jessica Prince brings us back to the world of "Girl Talk" for one last adventure. This was the perfect book to end this series and it makes me sad to say goodbye to these ladies. Jessica Prince has been my go to author for a few years now and I can't remember a single time where I didn't fall in love with her imaginary world.

In this book we meet Deacon and Fiona. These two have known each other since childhood and there love story really resonated with me. I absolutely love childhood friends to
Maura
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a series by a single author featuring different branches of different “families”? That even though each can be read as a stand-alone, they add another delicious layer to the family tree (Hey wait, trees don’t have layers…) to the multilayered cake called life? A series where you get little glances of future characters and you think “hmmm, he sounds intriguing – I will have to remember him”? Well Jessica Prince writes JUST LIKE THAT.

Charming Fiona is the 4th book in the Girl T
Diane plourde
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

What do I do when I suffer from a bout of insomnia? I read an entire book written by Jessica. But do you know what happened? I couldn’t get to sleep until I was done reading the entire book. This 5 star story had me reading it in one sitting.

This is about Deacon and Fiona who have been best friends to not being anything. Then they got a second chance to be together and admit their feelings. It’s how they get there that made it quite interesting.

This is was such an amazing story, one that I co
FunUndertheCovers
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I DON’T WANT THIS SERIES TO BE OVER! The women of Girl Talk are amazing, strong, supportive and I feel like I’ve bonded with them...I may have to go back for re-reads just so I don’t miss them too much.

Cheese and rice, every time Jessica Prince writes a new book with a new couple, I swear they become my new fave...at least until the next one! And holy freaking hotness, Deacon turned out to be one very sexy alpha *fan required*.

Once upon a time, Deacon was Fiona’s best friend and then she’d fall
Jazzmine Nichole
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charming Fiona is book four in the girl talk standalone series. This is the story of Fiona and Deacon. I was intrigued by Deacon's black sheep of the family character since Seducing Lola and was really looking forward to his story after the glimpses in Enticing Daphne. If you love a strong determined alpha male who has been in love with his childhood best friend for years than Deacon is your man. This book had everything I have come to love and expect from Jessica prince, hysterical, loving frie ...more
Charlene
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Once upon a time, Deacon was Fiona’s best friend and then she’d fallen for his brother. After the relationship with his brother ended, years of no longer having Deacon in her life had passed, and the realization of who she’d loved all along, Fiona discovers that true lo
Reckless Readers
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Is it bad that I feel like I'm a losing friends now that this series is over?! I'm going to miss the Girl Talk ladies and the alpha men who put up with their shenanigans!
Now I don't know about anyone else but I didn't like Fiona at the beginning of the series when we meet her. She just rubs me the wrong way. However in this novel we get to see a different side of her altogether. She is more down to earth and comes to her sense with Deacon.
I'm not a fan of second chance romances, so I was reluct
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Oh how much I love the Girl Talk series and everything Jessica Prince has brought with her words. Fiona's and Deacon's story was IT for me! I was on a huge emotional binge with this book! Excited and full of angst about how these two would come together again. They loved each other a long time ago and now in present time, Fiona is letting her fears come between what love was and what love is. Deacon tries his hardest to get through those walls.

The girls in this series have the best attitude in l
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Born and raised around Houston, Jessica is a self proclaimed caffeine addict, connoisseur of inexpensive wine, and the worst driver in the state of Texas. In addition to being all of these things, she’s first and foremost a wife and mom.
Growing up, she shared her mom and grandmother’s love of reading. But where they leaned toward murder mysteries, Jessica was obsessed with all things romance.
Whe

Girl Talk (4 books)
  • Seducing Lola (Girl Talk #1)
  • Tempting Sophia (Girl Talk #2)
  • Enticing Daphne (Girl Talk #3)