Start by marking “New Year's Next Door (Romance on the Go Book 0)” as Want to Read:
New Year's Next Door (Romance on the Go Book 0)

New Year's Next Door (Romance on the Go Book 0)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Ava is eager to say “buh bye” to 2017. After her parents’ health woes, totaled car, deceased pet, and legal worries, what else could go wrong on the last night of December?

Stood up for her friends’ party, all dressed up and no place to go, she returns her secretive neighbor’s escaped dog.

Next door, Caleb’s not faring much better. His career and marriage are over, and the
Published December 20th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about New Year's Next Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Year's Next Door

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

This year's New Year's Eve is not being kind to Ava - well, the whole year 2017 hasn't been the best of years....

description

But then she meets her new mystery neighbor Caleb and suddenly the new year seems very promising!
Plus he has an adorable dog and a hot tub!!!!! ☺☺

Adorable story!
A mega-short, very funny, bantery & sexy New Year's Eve romance!

I would love to hear more from those 2!!!

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Lindsay
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It is the perfect quick hot steamy read. I'm not always the biggest fan holiday centered / themed romances just because they don't do a whole lot for me, but this one was uniquely set on New Year's Eve and I loved the whole theme of change and starting something new for the new year. Especially considering the good change and starting something new was a new relationship and a new beginning for the characters.

I really liked the chemistry between Caleb and Ava. And l
Miriam
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, holiday
I don't know about anyone else, but I can relate to Ava. There was one year not too long ago that just needed to end. It'd been one tragedy after another, and I couldn't wait for the year to end. That was in April.

I do love Ava's attempt at attempting to have one final "Yay!" moment before the year ended, but I hated how her friends treated her and turned that "Yay!" into a "WTF?!" moment instead. They weren't friends at all.

But then she met Polly, Caleb's dog, which inevitably led her to meetin
Michelle Eriksen
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay, first of all I want a hot neighbor like Caleb, what a way to ring in the new year and I totally want the rest of this story. New Year's Next Door is a short story that left me feeling like I wanted more. The story itself is good, I love the characters and the story. It has just the right amount of steam and there is even a person in the story that you love to hate.
Mona williams
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
omg i loved this short story of how two people can be attracted to each other only meeting for the first time. it gets right to the point and is a short read. thanks quill& ink!
Tami czenkus
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time reading Amabel Daniels, and I was very happy to have read this quick steamy holiday short.
I enjoyed reading New Year's Next Door because there wasn't any unnecessary twists or drama within the storyline. The characters were well defined, even for such a short story. You got all story with a little steam that left you wanting to find out more about the characters and their New Year's run in!! Great read and has me looking at this authors other stories as well!!
Angie
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sizzling hot!!
This short story is sure to heat you up on the coldest winter night. It‘s funny, flirty and sexy as hell. I love a good holiday book and this one doesn’t disappoint.
Who would have thought meeting the hermit neighbor could turn out like this?!
Ava and Caleb make sure they ring in the New year right.
5/5 Stars
A
T&A Book Blog
Amanda Williams
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. Fantastic, engaging characters with a relatable storyline. Cannot wait to find out what else the author has in store. Reading this one made me want to one click the rest of this author's work straight away.The passion the author has for writing just pours out into their stories.
Michelle
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
New Year's Next Door is a quick steamy read about two neighbors who due to unexpected circumstances end out spending New Year's together. A fun, sexy Holiday read. Hopefully we get to read more about these two in a future book. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book through Lexis Infinitum PR.
Carola
Dawn West
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book.**

Fantastic evening read!

When a woman finds herself suddenly without plans on New Year's, she doesn't expect to also be lectured by a stranger for the actions of a dog. A dog that belongs to her mysterious neighbor. Yet, after returning the dog and meeting the man next door, she realizes he's not the strange hermit she thought he was. As the two begin to bond over pizza and tragic events, they discover what they were looking for might ha
Sara
Dec 23, 2017
Rhonda Williams
Jan 14, 2018
Carmen-louise
rated it did not like it
Jan 06, 2018
LiteraryAcquerello
Tiffany
Neha
Jan 15, 2018
Amabel Daniels lives in Northwest Ohio with her patient husband, adventurous toddler, smiley baby, and a collection of too many cats and dogs. Although she holds a Master’s degree in Ecology, her true love is finding a good book. When she isn’t spending time outdoors, she’s busy brewing up her next novel, usually as she lets her mind run off with the addictive words of “what if…”