Start by marking “Sparks Will Fly (Park City Firefighter Romance: Station 2, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sparks Will Fly (Park City Firefighter Romance: Station 2, #1)

Sparks Will Fly

(Park City Firefighter Romance: Station 2 #1)

The Park City Firefighter Romances continue with a new set of eligible bachelors at Station 2!

Blue Reed is the Captain of Engine 2 on the Park City Fire Department, the leader of a crew proudly known as Blue’s Bachelors. But when a black-haired beauty crosses his path during a competition adventure race, he wonders if his bachelor days are numbered.

Lucy Avila, recent c
Published December 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Sparks Will Fly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sparks Will Fly

Bree
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love stories about firefighters and always have so when I found this series about Park City Firefighters I had to try it out. It was well written and very unique. Blue and Lucy meet in a competition where they were both trying to win a trip to Peru. After a steamy kiss was shared in the competition...Blue's team won but because of certain circumstances Lucy was able to join in on the winning trip. You are so happy for her because she gets to visit her family but more excited to see this relati ...more
Susan K
Romance, clean
This was a fun read for me! Cute setting, loved the travel abroad, and the way that it came together for the couple. They definitely had a fun chemistry, and Blue and Lucy's rivalry, their adventurous fun things that they do, their strength, made for a fun, lovely escape. Romance, honest hearts, and the resolution of their conflict as they both examined their hearts and feelings made for a fun escape.
DB has written lots of fun romantic reads with firefighters as one of the MC. He
Amanda Caswell
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun, though slightly vexing

Firefighter sees girls, kisses her, takes her on a date, discovers they're from rival alma maters, and dates her anyway, no matter what their families think. And that's just the first few chapters. There characters are fun, Lucy's abuelita is a hoot and the other characters in the series are presented very well.
I may not love all of his plot choices, but I think Banner has a great voice and really enjoy reading his books. This was a delightful, slightly vexing read--it
Patricia Martz
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Flavorful.

A wide variety of interesting ingredients woven together to create a delightful romance novel. Firemen 's experiences mixed in with cultural differences, foreign travel, a smidgen of history and
Some sports rivalry with relationships issues keeps the reader entertained through to the last sentence.
😊
Pat Rathmann
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
ENTERTAINING ROMANCE

Two people meet and form an immediate attraction. Unfortunately, they are from different States and support very competitive sports teams. It all comes to a head with outcomes of anger, fighting and injuries to people and property. Two people learn the value of love regardless of opposing views.
Emily F
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great start to a new series

I loved this start to a brand new series. It was unique and very fun! It was sweet and clean (I'd rate it PG, maybe PG-13), and I'm definitely going to read it again!
Bibliophile
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sparks are flying!

Oh my! School rivalries are a real thing. Here in Texas we call this situation a house divided. Didn't expect Lucy's surprise and boy did it mess things up! Loved the originality and the unexpected twists in this book.
D'anah
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun

What a fun read. Ok, it did have hard bits to it. The usual drama where things look like they will go bust. However, it all works out in the end. Like the way they overcome opposing family passions. As stated like "Romeo snd Juliet" only not. Enjoyable.
Shauna
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book will prove that women crush on firemen not just because they’re hot, but because their awesome. And hot. First book I’ve read in this series and I’m totally hooked. Fun flirty read with that great man’s perspective that this author bring to the story. Did I mention there is a serious hottie in this book? I loved Blue and Lucy. Looking forward to reading about the rest of Blue’s Bachelors.
Jaime
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
LOVE THESE BOOKS...if you can’t tell!!!
Sue Stinnett
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sparking

This might just be my favorite of the Firefighters series. Romance, hot firefighters and family drama with a little humor make this a must read.
Quinn Fforde
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good story with lots of unusual details
dana dailey
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More Firefighters!

I Enjoyed the first round of romances last year and am thrilled to start the next round this year. Great read.
Shauna  K. Spencer
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Foxy fireman!

I loved the chemistry & banter between the two rivals. Just watch out for the prideful families & how far they will go!
Tracey Kern
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blue and Lucy--Love them

This story is a love at first sight story. The journey from strangers to being in love is awesome! Don't miss this story!
Love
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Passion And Fire Equal Romance

This is a beautiful unexpected romance with rivalry between family and school but will love conquer all or will family come between them.
Jeanette
Jan 20, 2018
Rachael
Apr 13, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Park City Firefighter Romance: Station 2 (3 books)
  • Stone Cold Sparks (Park City Firefighter Romance: Station 2, #2)
  • The Spark of a Kiss (Park City Firefighter Romance: Station 2, #3)