Start by marking “Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)” as Want to Read:
Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)

(Zerconian Warriors #10)

Sometimes it’s a very fine line between love and hate.

Humans were inferior and troublesome creatures, and unlike his fellow warriors, Moroco had no intention of ever mating one.

Trust a female again? Never. Not when he knew how easily they could betray you.

So why did he care so much about a certain prickly, irritating female who seemed to take great delight in rousing
Published January 12th 2018

Start your review of Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)
wanda flanagan
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alien Explosions

An out of this world read that I couldn't put down.This is a well written book filled with vivid imagery and fantastic characters.Looking for a story with a strong willed , independent and sassy heroine and hot alpha aliens then look no further snag a copy of Alien Explosions and get ready for one neck of a ride.This is a must read.
JodyL
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Morroco and Saffron

Saffron is stubborn and willful. If someone tells her to do something, she will most likely argue and do the opposite. She is used to taking care of herself and her sister with no other help.
Morroco has been betrayed in his past and does not trust anyone. So when he finds out the Saffron is his mate, sparks fly. They both like to be in charge and neither one listens much to the other. They have to learn to trust each other in order to have a relationship that will last.
There
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #12) – Saffron and Moroco

He’s a grumpy medic whose already been betrayed by love before. She’s a feisty and overprotective sister has been hurt by men in the past.

I know what I want for my birthday and it’s over 6 ft tall, has eyes that change colour and is adorably arrogant. That’s right sign me up for a Zerconian warrior of my very own. I love those guys and I devoured all the currently released books, including the novellas, in under a week. I confess, I
Angela
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Realistic and full of romance

I chose this rating because the story captured me from the beginning and kept me reading until the end. The characters were perfect together. Saffron and Moroco,'s relationship was a realistic one and one most women hope to have with their spouses (mates). I loved the winged warriors and how they were introduced in the story. I can't wait until one of them meet a human female who sets him straight. Please tell me you are going to write their stories!!!! If you like
Karen Nastasio
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Explosive indeed

Wow what a hot fiery read between this couple Saffron and Moroco it kept me entertained throughout this whole book and I didn’t want it to end. Kidnapped and having escaped they are now stranded together and the sparks between them really fly but saffron isn’t looking for a mate and neither is moroco but a friend with benefits wouldn’t be to bad but fate steps in and always wins for this unlikely pair that are now mated together. All is well while they are in there own little
Biondatina
Feb 17, 2018 rated it liked it
This novella is a bit different from the previous one cause the story doesn't happen on Zerconia planet as are both abducted from an enemy.
For start we have Morocco who believes the humans are inferior and troublesome creatures. He so arrogant and stubborn and doesn't want a mate.... From the other side we have Saffron who haven't come to the planet Zerconia to find a mate. She is stubborn, sassy, independent and she doesn't trust anyone rather than her sister. Both are stubborn and they don't
Space Cowgirl
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her Warrior God

Saffron, a human woman, lives on Zerconia with two Ashleys in assigned housing.
When a Zerconian warrior and doctor, Moroco, walks in her house and basically takes over her life, she fights back with smart remarks and disobedience! Every time she disobeys him, she seems to get into serious trouble, too.
Then Moroco must rescue her and discipline her. They wouldn't have it any other way!

Safffon's smart remarks got a little old, no one can backtalk and be that sassy all the time,
Emily Lindsey
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A good story with fun characters.

First of all Saffron and Morroco were a fun couple to read about. The tension and the arguing were deliciously specific and increased the thing that was building between them. I loved the craziness of the dragon warriors, they were funny without being caricatures. I hope they get their own books too, maybe hook up with the Ashley's. The book itself flowed smoothly and enough drama and excitement to keep my interest.
Debbie Kilburn
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Locking Horns

Talking about a thin line between love and hate, then you need to read this book. This is a different kind of love story. Morocco and Saffron neither one knows what they need or how to get it. I recommend this book to anyone who loves a good laugh at the antics of two stubborn lovers. But it has a happy ending. That is the best kind with a human female and an alien male. Thank you, Sadie Carter for another excellent love alien story.
Tammy
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this steamy alien read. Saffron only cared about keeping her sister safe but now that she has mated Saffron’s doesn’t have to worrying about that any longer. She is ready to head back to Earth ends up getting abducted with Moroco. They have a love hate relationship, can it turn into something more. A good read. The interaction between the characters is fun and entertaining, the chemistry steamy and the story held my interest throughout.
Pet
Apr 09, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoy parts of this story, but to be honest just giving a lot of back talk like a two year old is not being a strong woman. I get that it's another world that works differently, but we fought long and hard to be where we are slowly getting to today, these women are far too accepting to the kind of behavior we are trying to get away from. I know it's fiction, but I like the people in the fiction I read to act like people.
Barbara L
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

Think that this was a good way to end this series, I think that it might be the last one if not that would be great also. Love how the earth ladies can run circles around the warriors and leave them wondering how they let the ladies warp them around their little fingers, the whole set of books are just wonderful to read and makes your heart race when they find their mates
Cindy Hardegree
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun reading!

I loved reading this book. Amazing how everyday adjectives and little sayings can be interpreted by someone from a different culture in a completely amusing and sometimes annoying way. These two characters were at a glance totally wrong for each other but we're much the same. Hot, sexy and funny story of learning how to trust and love.
Mrs E Royston
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fab utterly fabulous

Loved reading about Saffron & Moroco. But it came to an end oh so soon. If you are only just noticing these please start from the beginning as you won't be disappointed. All I can say is what's next Sadie C. You've got me thinking but in truly scratching my head .
Anya Champagne
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot tempered tempest

Mates are more evenly matched then you'd expect. What happens when two hot tempered individuals who have learned not to trust discover they're mates? Well between Moroco and Saffron, expect lots of steam, lots of adventures, lots of adventures, and plenty of makeup sex.
Vickie
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
I started binge reading this series and by this book I am tired of the same old, same old. I keep hoping the author would get out of the predictable formula and switch up the archetypes of the Zerconian male and the damaged earth female. I am not sure I can stomach much more but here's hoping.
Barbie Hamilton
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great series

Saffron and Morocco have both been hurt so it wasn't an easy road to happiness. Both so misunderstood but needing each other. I enjoy this series so much. I haven't read about a couple yet that I didn't get attached to. Eagerly awaiting the next book!

poppy
Jun 05, 2018 rated it liked it
This is not my favorite in the series but I think that is because I did not like the characters too much. It was still an okay read and if you enjoyed the previous books in the series you will want to read this too.
sharon e hochstetler
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good

Morocco was determined not to mate a human. He was very rude. He tried to keep away and then he could not. The Sky Warriors are new. Strange. They sound like frat boys that need manners.
Nike
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can wait for the next twist in this series, I think we will be seeing a lot more of our winged warriors, I’m dying to see what type of woman takes then down a peg or two. I will be so fun to watch
Scharley Barry
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Strong Males take care of Business

Good read,the Zerconian warriors leap off the pages and make you wonder if they are out there looking for us!
Charlene  Kaup
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series!

Great characters that follow through out the series. Fabulous plot twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I highly recommend this series.
Terri Crews
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Easy read. All the books had the same type theme, but different storyline. I enjoyed it for late night reading .
karen Ennis
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Characters are believable and not perfect. Everything is not smooth but turns out in the end. Good read!! You will enjoy
Melissa
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alien Explosions

Wonderful book. I love this series. Sadie Carter writes such great dialogue. I love how strong yet vulnerable Moraco and Saffron are. Wonderful romance.
Izzie d
Jan 12, 2018 rated it liked it
A good addition to the series.
Some really funny parts based on the alien/ human culture differences.
Dayna Smith
Oct 13, 2018
Laurie Goad
Jan 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • Alien Healer’s Baby (Warriors of the Lathar, #4)
  • Alien Conquest (Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • Alien Warlord's Passion (Warlord Brides, #2)
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • A Darkside Interlude (Darkstar Mercenaries, #0.5)
  • General Koba (The Force #1)
  • Beth and the Barbarian (Alien Abduction, #2)
  • Roark's Bondmate (Compatibles, #2)
  • Pregnant by the Alien Healer (Warriors of the Lathar, #3)
  • Faith and the Fighter (Alien Abduction, #6)
  • Snowed In With The Alien Warlord (Warlord Brides Index, #1; Snowed In With..., #1)
  • Syrin's Mate (Alien Bounty Hunters #4)
  • Anna and the Alien (Alien Abduction, #1)
  • The Alien's Dream (Warriors of Luxiria, #5)
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
  • Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
  • Alien Retribution (Zerconian Warriors #11)