Start by marking “A Promise Togetherness Forever : Piyush and Sunaina's Sanctum (Verma Clan's Sanctum Series)” as Want to Read:

A successful architect and a major player in a well reputed architectural firm, Piyush Mauli is sure of his life and what he wants even at a youthful age.
A budding architect, Sunaina has a promising career ahead of her. Problem is, she has lost her will to live after suffering from months of abuse.
Piyush appreciates Sunaina’s skill as an architect but has no idea of the p
Kindle Edition, First
Published December 20th 2017 by NV

To ask other readers questions about A Promise Togetherness Forever , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Promise Togetherness Forever

Rubina
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
One of the ugliest thing that can be inflicted upon a woman is rape. And to conquer that fear can only be done with supreme willpower. This is the story of this sensitive book written by a very sensitive author. When I read this book the emotion I felt the most was disgust. There is a constant lump in my throat that the author had managed to invoke in me with minimal description of the scene. Sunaina's fear had a bone-chilling effect on me. Her cries and her surrender to the inevitable even when ...more
Meenal Vardan
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full of emotions

This book is full of emotions. I loved it . Its a quick read so ones you start, I bet you won't put it down till you finish it . Its a sad story but with a beautiful ending. At one point in time I felt like this is a real story as it happens a lot in today's day and age. Wish there are thousand guys out there like piyush so all those suniana's too have a happy life. This was my 1st book but will def read more books by the author .
Divya
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good one

Again a very heart touching good story...keep up the good work reshma...looking forward for you next series of verma clan
Ruchira Khanna
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful tale of a woman who endures everything and reaps the fruit by finding her true love!
Characters sketched by the author will keep you warm and toasty in this cold winter season...
Shashi gupta
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Good read a good story very humane simple language kept the reader engrossed . good ending worth a read friends
Paromita Goswami
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Penning a story around a rape victim is not easy. But the author has done it very nicely, portraying the pain and trauma of the woman and of course her love for her man. Beautiful story.
Ratnanjali
Jan 28, 2018
Reshma Ranjan
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angela Peixoto
Jan 30, 2018
Naveen K
Jul 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Here is a passionate romantic who loves literatureand has created many happy ending in her imagination, for every movie or book with a sad conclusion.

She soon began to create her own characters and situations, creating plenty of romances and happy endings to satisfy her imagination. "But for my laziness and diffidence," says Reshma "I would have penned umpteen stories of unexpected pairs meeting a