Start by marking “Mistletoe Miracles (Ransom Canyon, #7)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe Miracles (Ransom Canyon, #7)

Mistletoe Miracles

(Ransom Canyon #7)

A small-town Texas Christmas story, where hearts are lost, love is found, and family always brings you back home.

Griffin Holloway is desperate: the Maverick Ranch has been in his family for generations, but lately, it’s a money pit. He’d sooner marry one of his horses than sell the ranch. Marriage, though, could be a solution. If he can woo a wealthy bride, he might save t
Published September 25th 2018 by HQN Books

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe Miracles

Julie
Mistletoe Miracles by Jodi Thomas is a 2018 HQN publication.

Three sensitive and heartwarming tales set in the appropriately named small Texas town of Crossroads, will leave you with a warm heart, and full of Christmas cheer-

Griffin is about to lose his ranch even after he’s done everything conceivable to save it. That ranch is in his blood, part of his identity, which prompts him to make a desperate decision. He’s decided that he, or one of his two brothers, will have to marry a wealthy woman.
Jessica
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for free from the publisher (Harlequin) as part of their Bookstagram Christmas mailing.

This was such a heartwarming book!

This book tells three different romance stories and all of them were so cute and uplifting. They all had the common thread of finding love in unexpected places, which I loved. I liked how the author balanced the three stories. Griffin’s story seemed to get the most screen time but didn’t overshadow the other two. The other two stories got the proper attent
DJ Sakata
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

If they had to carry all their shortcomings in a sack, they’d both be permanently bent over.

You’re the oldest, Griff. You go first. At thirty-four, you’re about to go from ripe to rotten anyway.

“You don’t believe in soul mates?” “Sure. Mom’s found three so far. Every time she leaves a husband, she rolls back her age like rewinding the odometer on a car. I’ve heard husband number three is closer to my age than hers.”

It must have been dark. She’s not the kind of girl
"Avonna
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

MISTLETOE MIRACLES (A Ransom Canyon Romance #7) by Jodi Thomas is a heartwarming addition to this series and is perfect for putting you in the Christmas romance spirit.

In this book, there are three stories intertwined. All set in the small Texas town of Crossroads. Each has a hero and heroine that have given up on love, been broken by people who supposedly loved them, or never believed in the possibility of love for themselves in t
Teresa (Reads_Romance)
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Miracles by Jodi Thomas was the holiday read I needed this year. The story followed three couples in the same small town brought together by different circumstances. While the story skipping took a few chapters to get used to, I really think format worked well for a sweet holiday novel.

The best part about three storylines? Three delicious and gentle heroes to fall in love with! I really couldn’t choose a favorite between the reclusive mountain man, the hardworking rancher, and the lon
Lynn Poppe
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m always up for a Hallmark-y romance. Especially when Texas Cowboys are involved. Good thing I decided to read it. Mistletoe Miracles is a sweet and cozy three for one romance.

The romance between these three couples is one aspect of Mistletoe Miracles that I really cherished. This isn’t the instalove type of romance. It’s the kind of romance the builds over the course of the novel as the characters get to know each other. Of the three couples, I treasured the Johnson’s story the most. I defini
Elaine
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow - three intertwined contemporary romances set in the small community of Crossroads, Texas with couples who, for a variety of reasons, don’t believe they have any chance of finding love. This is a well crafted story, with great characters finding heartwarming romance during the festive season. It is a great read and, even though it is the seventh in the series, it works well as a standalone IMHO.

The individual romances are each lovely but the author has skilfully woven the three individual s
Glenda Kinard
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW Jodi Thomas never fails to deliver a wonderful story in her books. Mistletoe Miracles delivers so much more than just a set of stories. These wonderful stories give hope in happiness and forever and even self forgiveness . I dearly enjoyed this book. I will Now be reading the whole series from the very start. Jodi Thomas definitely has a God given gift to have written this book in the way that she did. It takes God given talent to pull these stories together in such a phenomenal way with the ...more
Books and Spoons
I read hundreds of books each year, and there are a few authors who stand out from the crew, each for different reasons with their own style of writing. Jodi Thomas is a true storyteller. She has such a handle on the words, the ways to pull the readers into the tale, to build up characters that are easy to connect with and fall in love with, care for like they were your best friends. The vivid images she paints with her words draw the pictures so clear that they come to live in the reader's mind ...more
Lubnaa
This sweet western holiday romance not only warmed my cold, cold heart, but it also cured my 5 star drought. I absolutely loved Mistletoe Miracles from beginning to end. I was enthralled from the very beginning. There are three interwoven stories happening at the same time, in the same small town and neighbourhood. I was 100% invested in all three romances. The pacing was almost magical in its perfection – each story was told at the perfect pace and I never felt compelled to read quickly just to ...more
Cheryl
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have read several books in this series. While, Christmas is still a few months away, I was in the holiday mood to start reading Christmas style books. This book put me in the right holiday spirit.

In the beginning I did have a little trouble with the three interlocking characters' stories. This only transpired for the first couple of chapters. After, this it was easy to keep the different characters' stories separate for the most part. They still interacted with one another.

Right away, I was
 Chele
**3.5** I didn't like the skipping around of the three different stories. It was hard to get into. I would be invested in one couple then the very next chapter was about the second or third couple. It was unnecessary as only two of the couples briefly met each other. Still Jodi Thomas is a good writer and a great storyteller.

My favorite couple was about Griffin and Sunlan and their marriage of convenience. I loved the interactions between Griffin and his two brothers Elliot and Cooper. It would
Mike
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Miracles is a heartwarming story of serendipitous love. Actually, it’s three concurrent, heartwarming tales of serendipitous love, connected only by a road and a ranch. And of course - that road and ranch are in Texas!

I can’t really explain why, but I just love the way author Jodi Thomas tells a story. I’m thinking it’s probably one of those “less is more” things. It’s good. It’s cozy. I was engaged from the very start. If I ever have the opportunity to curl up next to a crackling fire
Tonya Lucas
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just like the illustrious tumbleweeds that roll across West Texas Ranch-land, Mistletoe Miracles by Jodi Thomas will roll through your holiday season with love and comfort.
Ms. Thomas has a way of bringing people together when they didn’t even know they needed one another.

As the Mistletoe wraps itself around the limbs of trees waiting to be discovered, these lonely souls wrap themselves around each other and the safety of Ransom Canyon and Crossroads, Texas.

Griffin and Sunlan are two survivors
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
Three (soon to be) couples in three stories whose lives intersect in this small Texas town. Now by three stories I don't mean there are three separate books, but three different plots. I know when I first started reading this book I was a little confused but I quickly fell into the flow and loved each and every character. They all have their issues, but love helps them overcome and become better people.

I am not sure which one of these was my favorite because they all grabbed a piece of my heart
Mary
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review galley from HQN and NetGalley.

The feeling I got while reading Mistletoe Miracles is why I will read any book Jodi Thomas writes. I read the first few pages and was quickly drawn into the charming and warm novel. I smiled as the Holloways found the solution needed to save their ranch; as the local hermit was thrust into a situation that forced him out of his self-imposed shell; and as fiction turned into reality for the high school drama teacher.

Mistletoe Miracles is fun, emotional and eve
Diane Saul
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it

Most of Jodi Thomas's books have multiple plot lines and Mistletoe Miracles is no exception. You have Griffin Holloway looking for a bride with money, so he can save his family's ranch.

Jaxon O'Grady is a recluse, living in the middle of nowhere, who witnesses a car accident one night. What happens after that slowly changes his life for the better.

Finally you have Jamie Johnson, a school teacher, who lies about being married to keep unwanted suitors at bay. Jamie comes home from a weekend field
Nicole R
I was seriously misled by the cover of this book and the many blogs that had this listed as a Christmas romance. I mean, I guess it was a romance, but I like my Christmas romances with a little heat and this was just eye-rollingly saccharine.

So, this is really three stories. All with equally ridiculous premises. I mean, my saying that is a lot because I regularly read romance novels that are about as far from realistic as sci-fi books set on the moon.

First, we have Griffin Holloway. He owns a ra
Heather
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
(This review can be found on my blog All the Ups and Downs.)

I'm not usually a romance person, but the synopsis for Mistletoe Miracles by Jodi Thomas caught my attention. I'm really glad I read Mistletoe Miracles because I absolutely adored this book. In fact, Mistletoe Miracles may have converted me to be a romance reader. It has definitely made me a Jodi Thomas fan for sure.

The pacing for Mistletoe Miracles was spot on. It wasn't a fast paced book, but it wasn't slow paced either. It moved at a
Amanda
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
[I received a copy from @harlequinpublicity team for an honest review]

"He watched her drive away, trying to decide if he'd just signed on for a ride through heaven or hell. Then he realized he didn't really care. He had no plans of getting off."

Mistletoe Miracles by Jodi Thomas is a holiday romance that contains three different stories each with their own happy ending. There is a marriage of convenience story between two people who turn out to be just what the other needs and fit together perfec

Kate Vale
Not just one endearing story about one couple, but three! All three were deserving of their own story, in my opinion.

Griffin Holloway concludes he needs to marry someone rich in order to save the ranch that has been in his family for five generations; Jaxson O'Grady has been a hermit for nearly two years until he sees a car accident. watches the driver taken off in an ambulance and discovers an injured dog he takes home to help; and, Jamie Johnson arrives home late one night to find a stranger
Kari
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, for-review, kindle
Mistletoe Miracles is actually 3 little novellas intertwined into one story. The three stories are not really connected and could have been written separately, but I liked this format. I'm not sure I would really say Christmas is a huge part of book, really it could have taken place at anytime of the year. Still, I did enjoy the book and it held up well as a stand alone.

You do have to suspend some disbelief while reading this one. Each love story takes place over a month or so, so there is a lot
Beth
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
(on Amazon, i didn't show that this is the seventh book? i wonder if that is part of the reason i was a bit confused or feeling misplaced or lost at times??! i do wonder??!) i love Christmas ... love Christmas reads any old time. I love a country written, cowboy romance, look at that cover ... found it at Walmart ... got 4 total Christmas reads and love them all. I have read Jodi Thomas before ... it is kind of like 3 reads at once ... at times it can be a bit confusing to figure out how these 3 ...more
Lorilei Gonzales
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't read the summary or the book jacket before diving into this lovely Christmas romance, so I didn't know that I would get three love stories for the price of one. It was sort of a Love Actually feel, three stories running parallel to each other, dipping and twisting together every once in a while. Thomas did a fantastic job of making me care about each and every character (except for the bad guy) and every storyline.

This is the first romance novel that I have read where the leading ladies
Delores
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A heartwarming story of three men and three women who find their road to love and happiness in very different ways. Three stories in one but all connected in small ways. Jodi Thomas has a way of making a reader understand her complex characters, why they are who they are and do what they do. Why is Sunlan's father so hard on her, but has that made her the strong woman she is? Can Griff love her but give her the freedom she needs? Can Jaxson heal, move forward in his life and be there for Mallory ...more
Jerri
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three Couples and their love stories.

Inter-twined and joined in location, three couples find love in the strangest circumstances. Jodi Thomas has presented a unique manner of joining for love. There is mystery, suspense, action and a rollercoaster of emotions throughout this remarkable set of stories told only as Jodi can. There is also humor and a precious protective dog. A 5 star winner!
Jo  (Mixed Book Bag)
While this is part of a series it reads like a stand alone. Previous characters are mentioned but not featured. This skips between three different sets of characters as they work their way to a HEA. If you took each one it is the size of a novella. Put together they make a book. Thomas has taken several familiar tropes and made interesting stories with their own unique flavor. I loved the Johnson's - the trope mistaken identity. The Holloway trope a marriage of convince. Last but not least Jaxon ...more
Veda
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Jodi Thomas takes you on a journey where love is the end result. There are three stories that all weave in and out of each other. You are taken on three different journeys, but the end result is love, and me wanting more. There are twists and turns that I didn't see coming.
Gwen
Oct 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Good story, but writing was stilted.
Rosalinda
Nov 29, 2018 rated it liked it
My first impression on this book was “what the hell”! This guy actually went to someone for help on finding a wealthy woman whom he had no intentions of loving and it just so happens he found one? The whole book was pretty far fetched at the beginning but it did start shaping up towards the end. It ended up being sweet since there was cute romantic gestures and everyone fell in love. Who doesn’t love a love story, no matter how cheesy? It was a cute book but not my favorite from the three that w ...more
  • A Gift for Santa (Northern Lights #2)
  • Christmas at Barncastle Inn
  • A Door County Christmas: Four Romances Warm Hearts in Wisconsin's Version of Cape Cod
  • The Last Rodeo (Wrangler's Creek, #6)
  • Holiday Hook Up (Bachelors of Buttermilk Falls #4)
  • Miracle On I-40
  • Unwrapped
  • Christmas in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #0.2)
  • The Bookworm and the Beast
  • Atonement (Beartooth, Montana, #4)
  • Sleigh Bells & Mistletoe (The Brides #2)
  • Regency Christmas Proposals
  • The Christmas Wish: All I Want for Christmas / First Impressions
  • Home for Christmas (Sanctuary Island #4)
  • Not My 1st Rodeo
  • 12 Angels by Christmas
  • Good Time Cowboy (Gold Valley, #3)
  • The Holiday Gift (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #15)
I'm a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling author, wife, mother, in-law, grandmother, sister, friend, and owner of one fat cat.

Ransom Canyon (8 books)
  • Ransom Canyon (Ransom Canyon, #1)
  • Rustler's Moon (Ransom Canyon, #2)
  • Lone Heart Pass (Ransom Canyon, #3)
  • Sunrise Crossing (Ransom Canyon, #4)
  • Wild Horse Springs (Ransom Canyon, #5)
  • Indigo Lake (Ransom Canyon #6)
  • Christmas in Winter Valley (Ransom Canyon Book 8)