Start by marking “Hired for the Holidays” as Want to Read:

Hired for the Holidays

Addilyn Mitchell is going home for Christmas. Surrounded by excited children, supportive family, and the magic of the holiday season.

Not even close.

Listening to her mother ridicule her for the decision to be a successful single woman living on her own, Addilyn can’t take it anymore. A simple white lie snowballs into a complicated holiday situation. She says she has a boy
Published December 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hired for the Holidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hired for the Holidays

Lauren
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story is short, fast paced and festive. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. This book is the first book of Luke Prescott’s that I have read. I needn’t have worried though. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the story enjoyable. I liked Addilyn. I hated how judgemental her family was. I hated that she felt like she had to hire a fake boyfriend to get them off of her back. That being said, I liked Nate. I liked him and Addilyn together. My ...more
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
5 Stars to Hired For The Holidays by Luke Prescott.

What a precious, sweet and sexy story. I loved it! To say I was excited when this surprise was released is an understatement. I am a fan of this author and I love Christmas romances. Put the two together and it's like Christmas morning for me. In addition, I love the trope of hired boyfriend/girlfriend. I admit that even though this trope is predictable in it's happily ever after, Hired For The Holidays had everything I look for in a book.

In A
Malinda
4 stars

**FYI, this story isn't the 100+ pages it's listed as. It actually ends at the 46% mark on my Kindle.

This was a very good Christmas romance. I liked both Nate and Addilyn and enjoyed their story. This is the first story I've read by this author and I liked it well enough that I'll probably try more of his work in the future.

Addilyn is a nurse that is successful and happy with her life...even without a man in it.

Nate is a good guy that works as a hired escort. He's very good at playing the
Teresa Lara
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved this short holiday tale about Addilyn and Nate arrangement
Misti  Long
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
YOU MADE ME WANT MORE

What an exciting and amazing quick novella from this author. It moved at a lightening pace with each turn of the page it made you want more and more.
Monica Randau
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hired for the Holidays was such a cute, fun holiday read! I read it in one sitting because I just didn't want to put it down. Luke Prescott definitely has the gift to put great love stories to paper with such unique storylines and amazing characters that are extremely well written.

The story revolves around Addilyn who is a single and successful nurse who loves every minute of her lifestyle and feels she doesn't need a man or a relationship to make her happy. Her family on the other hand does no
Cathy
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I bought this Christmas story because I loved the magical year Luke has had this year with his writing skills. He doesn’t disappoint with this short sweet story.
Addilyn loves her family but, they drive her crazy, especially her mother. She constantly nags her about being single. This year she decides to pay for a date, unfortunately for Nate it will last two weeks!
Nate has been helping women by being the perfect date for special occasions. He is a drool worthy hottie. I loved the chemistry betwe
Jackie Deans Zielke
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short sweet Christmas story

Addilynn has to go home for Christmas and is tired of the pressure from her family, because she is 30 and single by choice (not. Bad one). Along comes Nate (via Google) you will have to read the book to get the rest. But, the chemistry between these two is hot from the moment they meet. Her family is the all American family. I felt like I was walking into my mom’s house. I loved this story. It was short but perfect. Didn’t feel rushed even though everything moved fa
Catherine Coffman
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great one by Luke Prescott. Addilyn mom wants her daughter to be married and more grandchildren. Addilyns going home to for Christmas for two weeks and she must bring a boyfriend with her so her mom will leave her alone but she has a problem she doesn’t have one so what does she do she hires Nate.

Nate has only been hired for weddings and short two days events but when he gets the call from Addilyn he decides to take the job.

Can Nate and Addilyn pull it off? What happens when you spend
Keri Loves Books
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The perfect Christmas gift! Short, sweet and HOT!

Addilyn needs a boyfriend! Going home for the holiday without one is just too much to even imagine. Her parents treat her like an old maid! 30 and not married..oh my! She’s beautiful, independent and works at a job she loves. She doesn’t need a man to take care of her.
Addie contacts Nate Wheeler, boyfriend for hire. Two weeks together with her family.
The best laid plans and all that. A business proposition becomes more. When your not looking, som
Rhiannon King
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hired for the Holidays is a short story on finding love unexpectedly at Christmas. Addilyn Mitchell is going home for the holidays but she doesn't want to go home alone for fear of being judged by her family for choosing to follow her career rather than finding a man to settle down with, and Nate Wheeler is the just the guy to hire to take home to play the part of Addilyn's boyfriend. This is a fast paced story but without the feeling of being rushed, it does end at 50% but then Luke Prescott ha ...more
Victoria Sturlini
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
REALLY NICE STORY!!!!

Enjoyed this book immensely. A sweet and steamy short story that will makes you smile and feel good. It was interesting to me that some profound and very true pieces of relationship information was imparted near the end of the book that we all could take heed of in real life! That was that relationships are messy and that lack of honest communication can easily cause unexpected and unrealized difficulties. I am glad I came across this book by Lukd, it was indeed a very nice
Marie McKenney
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this cute Christmas story

Addilyn is a strong independent woman whose family wants her to settle down. Her family doesn't listen to her regarding her happiness. She decides to hire someone to be her boyfriend. Nate is the one she hires. Love his style and says with her family at the Christmas gathering for two weeks. They are so cute together. Her family has so many ups and downs. Love all the drama between her and the family. Nate and Addilyn are along for a beautiful and crazy ride. Love i
Tammy
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
By Luke Prescott
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Loved, loved, loved it! This is a fun story! Perfect for the holidays. Luke is a talented writer and I can’t wait to see what 2018 brings.
Addilyn and Nate’s story.
Addilyn is single and successful. That isn’t enough for her family. They want her married and all. So she decided to hire Nate to be her boyfriend for 2 weeks. But what neither of them expected was the chemistry between them.
Find out what happens.... go, hurry.. 1-click now. You won’t reg
Krista Richardson
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Surprised and impressed!

This is the first book I’ve read from this author and I can’t say I was disappointed! Well written and caught my attention from the first chapter! I’m impressed! I loved Addilyn from the beginning and fell in love with Nate instantly! It’s nice to read about a woman going after her man, for a change, and not the other way around. Love love loved this book!
Tianna McPherson (Anna Lee)
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You really outdid yourself with this one. It was a wonderful way to bring the holiday season for circle le and a happy ending for the year. So might say it's the perfect love story. This story is simply amazing and wonderful. Addie and Nate are the best way to make a holiday merry and bright and I can't wait to see what you bring us next. This was worth the read and I'd like to read about this family. They just give us hope. Congratulations on another excellent read giving a HEA.  5/5 stars.
Erica
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Luke Prescott book and wow! Just wow! Great story line with dimensional, evolved characters which I could relate to easily. Sexy and hot as hell. It held my interest for the entire book which I couldn’t put down and read from start to finish in one sitting. Luke will definitely be on my reading list. 💋⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
Linda Barrett
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
A cute and fun Christmas novella that will get you swooning away.
I loved this festive novella as it was the perfect festive treat.
Addie and Nate were so right for each other and it was crazy how they met but it worked out perfect.
I loved reading this novella and I couldn't put it down once I started reading it.
Go one click this now
Julia Gerard
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't express how much I loved this book! It's one of those, when you finish, you just sighhhhhhhhhhhh! No Stuck up Princess, or Arrogant Butt holes here. Just 2 nice people who make a business transaction, that becomes so much more! Factor in a really out of control family, for some added fun and you have one terrific story!
Cynthia  Cordell
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg!! This is seriously one amazing Christmas love story! Luke Prescott is an amazingly, gifted story teller. Each one of his books just drawls you in. Couldn't finish this book fast enough.. Page after page just sucks you in till you've reached the end. Nate and Addilyn are what dreams are made of!! You don't want to miss out on this book trust me!! Can't wait to read more from Luke Prescott!! ❤
Beth Hurley
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this short Holiday read, perfect Christmas book.. This author never disappoints with his books and this one was no different. I was hooked from the first page until the last. Loved everything about it and the characters. Gave me a nice little laugh. If you want something to read for Christmas then this book is for you go get it now.
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book with a wonderful couple that I easily wanted to see get together from the beginning! They were both so sweet and deserved a happy ending. Another super steamy quick read from one of my new one-click authors plus it took place around Christmas time so it gets you in the spirit. :)
Brandi Wolfertz
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Simple and perfect!

A wonderful little Christmas Novella just in time for the holidays. No one likes to be alone at Christmas, for some it's even worse. That's what this story is about. It's fun, flirty and sexy. All thinks Luke Prescott does so well! It was a perfect read during this busy season!!
Barbara Stewart
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
her mother was always getting onto her for being single. all her other brothers and sisters were married with kids so she didn't want to go home for the holidays alone. so she hires a guy to be her boyfriend and wow what a hunk. when her mom puts them in the same room sparks fly and she begins to forget that he's just pretend..
Cherye Elliott
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hired for the Holidays

This is a novella. The story is quite good. Great Christmas read.

Book 2. I quit reading it five minutes in. Horrible. The characters attitudes turned me off and I thought. No way am I reading this.

Giving it a 4 because book #1 was good.
Kiyonna Valdez
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

I absolutely enjoyed this Christmas book.. You did it again Luke by writing another amazing book. I absolutely love Addie and Nate. This book shows that you find love when you are least expecting it or looking for it.
Wendy Hamm
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet

Another great read even thought it was short and sweet I got involved and kept my attention. The story was great and you never know where or when love will smack you in the face. Thank you for another great story.
Mona williams
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this was a short story and to the point! its about a young woman who needs a boyfriend to show her parents that she isnt single anymore. so she hires one. only spending time with each other they grow closer. plus thanks for the short stories of the other books you have out there.
Emily
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Boyfriend for Hire

It was a cute, but steamy Christmas novella. This tells the story of what you do when your family is convinced you need a man. My biggest complaint was the story stopped at 51% and the test was filled. Entertaining story though.
Fran Rice
Even Escorts Fall in Love

Another hot, sexy story by Luke, especially the scene in the Chevelle, OMG! It is so nice to have a classic muscle car in a story instead of the new "Jag" or "Benz".

Thanks for the Christmas story.
Luke Prescott grew up in New York, where he still lives today. He likes to fish, work on his Jeep and cheer on the best damn team in the NFL, the Giants. He spends his days getting his hands dirty and his nights using his dirty mind.

Writing is a new-found interest for him. Realizing how sexy the written word can be. His debut panty soaking novel is coming soon.