Start by marking “Her Dirty Little Secret” as Want to Read:
Her Dirty Little Secret

Her Dirty Little Secret

The #1 rule for secret flings:

All kissing, no telling!

Nothing satisfies billionaire Jack Demont more than keeping socialite Harley Jacob from what she wants. After all, their families hate each other, and there’s unresolved history between them…along with some serious sexual chemistry! Now they’re consumed by a wicked game of lust — they’ll give each other mindless pleasur
Published March 19th 2018 by Mills Boon Dare

To ask other readers questions about Her Dirty Little Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Dirty Little Secret

Jul 20, 2018 marked it as freebies
Until the 24th of July you can download this for free from the Harlequin website here: https://www.harlequin.com/shop/pages/...
Maria Rose
Her Dirty Little Secret by J.C. Harroway is a steamy second chance romance, part of Harlequin’s new Dare imprint. It’s loosely linked with her previous Dare romance, A Week to be Wild as the hero in this one, Jack, is a cousin of Alex, the hero of the earlier story. Having thoroughly enjoyed Alex and Libby’s story, I was excited to read this one!

Jack Demont never knew why Harley Jacob dumped him as a teenager, but it was the harbinger of more bad news to come. His parents and Harley’s parents ha
Claire
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

I LOVED J.C. Harroway’s first book in the Dare series A Week to be Wild so when she offered me the second book, Her Dirty Little Secret, I jumped at the chance to read it and she did not disappoint giving me a hot French billionaire who was taking no prisoners especially not the socialite fashion designer who broke his heart when they were teenagers.

Harley was in love with Jack, well Jacques, as he was back then. Then she discovered something
Isha Coleman
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
History precedes them. Attraction defines them. Can fate help heal them? Her Dirty Little Secret is not defined by it's title. Ms. Harroway makes sure of that. Rather, it's the story of two strong people afraid to show weakness. A battle of wills is on the horizon, but baggage is the name of the game. Harley is a woman on a mission. After never feeling good enough, she plans to help others overcome what she calls, her shameful secret. The one man that can help her is determined to stand in her w ...more
E Lowe
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this. I'm normally a sweet, contemporary romance reader, but this one was hot, hot, hot and I still couldn't put it down. Dyslexia is a very real issue for so many, and with this heroine, her struggle to make her way in the world and prove herself despite battling with dyslexia was believable. I loved that she was so strong and sassy despite that vulnerability. As for Jacques, he has to be the perfect man!
If you love a steaming hot read, then this has to be one to add to the reading lis
Susie Jones
Apr 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
NOT A TALKIE

This book reminded me of a silent film. Very little dialogue. The action all happens between the ears of the leads as they reflect and ruminate...who has the time to be this bored?

I like chatty books. Barbs slung. Sly zingers. These folks were boring from the get go. I purchased this one based on the first few sneak peek pages expecting it to better as the pages flipped.

If tortuous, silent thoughts and silent feelings do it for you...well...
Julie
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
JC Harroway is fast establishing herself as one of the best writers of red-hot contemporary romance and she is back with a second fabulous book for Harlequin Dare guaranteed to blow readers’ socks off: Her Dirty Little Secret! A sexy and scintillating tale about two sworn enemies consumed by a passion that simply cannot be denied, Her Dirty Little Secret is a must-read for fans of Sylvia Day and Kate Meader.

As teenagers, Harley Jacob and Jack Demont had fallen head over heels in love with one an
Jess Lawson
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Her Dirty Little Secret by J.C. Harroway is the second book in new dare line that I have read by here. I thoroughly enjoyed this one! Her Dirty Little Secret is a second chance romance. The sexual chemistry between Jack and Harley is at first built on revenge and getting even with the one person that Jack thought he couldn't have.

The braveness of Harley is what lead me to love this story. She fights for everything she believes in. She constantly battles her own demons and moves forward not lett
Amanda
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: harlequin-dare

You are instantly drawn into an angsty scene the moment you crack open Her Dirty Little Secret. A fast-paced plot and a delicious tug-o-war of emotions between the two fierce protagonists keeps you hooked from beginning to end. Jack and Harley set the world on fire with their explosive chemistry but it the rage of tension between these two that keeps things fresh and compelling. This is my first Dare book and my first JC Harroway romance but it most definitely will not be my last. Her Dirty Litt
E.J. Masden
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What I loved the most about this book was the fact the hero (Jack) wasn’t one of those alphas that you sometimes find yourself disliking as much as liking. He was very genuine, and although he had his secrets (who doesn’t), everything he did was with the best of intentions.

I found Harley to be a strong character and I found it refreshing just how human she was, and I know that for some readers the relationship with her father while strike a chord. I think deep down we all want to be Harley – abl
Renée Dahlia
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you like enemies to lovers, you'll probably enjoy this. The tension is delicious, and the hate to love her works really well.
Geraldine Sadiku
Intense passionate read with a touch of emotion that makes this a fantastic read.
Cheryl M-M
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Her Dirty Little Secret is the second book by J.C. Harroway for the shiny new Mills & Boon DARE imprint, by the way the new covers are stunning.

Harley is held back by her insecurities and fears. She thinks everyone sees her through the same lens as her father, who thinks she is lazy, stupid and not exactly a great representation of their talented family. She struggles with her dyslexia on a daily basis, because her parent always makes her feel inferior and different.

When her childhood crush
Lesley
Aug 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
This is a light , quick read which I enjoyed between some larger heavier reads which I have to review.
The 2 main characters Jack Demont and Harley Jacob meet up again after a nine year absence and find the spark between them has not lessened.During their teenage years their friendship had ended abruptly and Jack had never really known the reason behind the split with Harley.
A sexual fling ensues with Hayley hoping to ensure a satisfactory outcome with a business proposition with Jack . Very gr
Rach
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super-Hot Second Chance Romance!

I love everything about this book. The writing sweeps you away with ease, the characters are so flawed and so lovable with it, you feel connected to them from the off. And the heat between them...seriously, it’s scorching. They sizzle from the moment they are on the page together until the very end. And amongst all that JC does her thing, and brings in serious life issues, highlighting the difficulties faced by people with disabilities and how they have to work th
Vera L
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
JC Harroway's last book A Week to be Wild was hot, but Her Dirty Little Secret is a real scorcher - a second chance romance with sex, lots of hot, steamy sex.
When Harley and Jack meet again they don't let past hurts and present-day conflicts get in the way of their lust for each other. This time they aim to keep it uncomplicated so no one gets hurt and love won't get in the way of great sex - except how can you not fall in love with someone who is so perfect for you?
Just like A Week to be Wild,
CerysAnne
Her Dirty Little Secret was such an adorable and sexy and captivated story, and I devoured Jack and Harley’s second chance, enemies-to-lovers romance from the moment I started reading it. It was A M A Z I N G! At times, it reminded me of Romeo & Juliet given that there’s bad blood between the Demonts’ and the Jacobs’, and so a relationship between Jack Demont and Harley Jacob would be frowned upon. But just like in the original R&J story, Jack and Harley didn’t really care and when they ...more
Megan Tyldsley
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice easy read. Steamy in some places but not too bad that it ruins the book. Good little romance :)
نور الحياة
Apr 22, 2018
Nocte
May 28, 2019
Josephine
I picked this up randomly at the library but it didn't really work for me. The writing style, the pacing, and the hero and heroine made it difficult for me to connect with the story. This was a DNF for me.
Goodgood
rated it did not like it
May 07, 2018
Dec 09, 2018
PrimPs
Feb 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Lifelong romance addict J.C. Harroway is the Kindle Bestselling author of A Week to be Wild, which you can purchase here https://www.amazon.com/Week-Be-Wild-J...
She lives in New Zealand. Writing feeds her very real obsession with happy endings and the endorphin rush they create.You can follow her at www.jcharroway.com www.facebook.com/jcharroway, www.instagram.com/jcharroway and https://twitter.co