Start by marking “The Christmas Wishing Tree (Eternity Springs, #15)” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Wishing Tree (Eternity Springs, #15)

The Christmas Wishing Tree

(Eternity Springs #15)

Sometimes life's most magical journeys bring you back to where it all began...From USA Today bestselling author Emily March comes The Christmas Wishing Tree, an enchanting account of the magic and miracle of Christmas.

A man who loves adventure and the open sea, Devin Murphy returns for a short Christmas trip to his small hometown of Eternity Springs. Immersed in the joy an
Mass Market Paperback, 320 pages
Published September 25th 2018 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Wishing Tree, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Wishing Tree

Julie
The Christmas Wishing Tree by Emily March is a 2018 St. Martin’s Press publication.

Devin Murphy’s heart is torn between Eternity Springs, where his family lives, and the adventure of the open sea. Returning to Eternity Springs from Australia for the holidays, he receives a phone call from a young boy who thought he was calling Santa. Devin goes along, thinking the call was a one off. But, the kid sort of got to him, because instead the hottest toy or gadget, this kid is asking for a daddy.

Jenn
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Her son could be a terrier when he got an idea in his head, and lately, every time she turned around, he’d been yipping and yapping about needing a daddy. How about I just order one online?

Those are really big antlers.” “They’re called a rack,” Michael informed Reilly. “My brother Devin says guys really like big racks.” Jenna made a strangled noise in her throat.

I choose to live my vision, not my circumstance.

Devin didn’t dream about finding The One. His MO was The Many. He like
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, books-to-review
I didn't realize this was #15 in a series! I've read a few of the previous books because characters started sounding familiar. That said, this book can definitely be read as a stand alone but if you think you want to read this series, then start at the beginning because a series is always best started with the first book so you can watch the personal lives grow.

This installment focuses on Jenna and Devin. They meet totally by chance but had spoken on the phone without knowing it when they met. J
Beth
Simply sweet, utterly adorable and filled with that wholesome vibe... you can't help but want to become a part of the Eternity Springs family. If you are looking for the perfect read to put you into the Christmas spirit any time of the year, The Christmas Wishing Tree is the book for you.

Babies, puppies, a budding but resistant romance, and maybe one of the best cast of truly nice and sincere group of characters you'll find, The Christmas Wishing Tree had it all.

I received this ARC copy of The
Liina
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jenna and her son Reilly are being targeted by a stalker, who seems to enjoy traumatizing them both. The stalked takes breaks between the bad deeds, but always comes back to scare them. On one of those in-between breaks Reilly makes a call to Santa, who is actually Devin. Devin is from Eternity Spring and keeps the Santa calls realistic for Reilly. When Jenna finds out about the phone calls, she isn't happy at first, but after speaking to Devin herself, she starts to enjoy their conversations. D ...more
Dianne
One man comes home to the place that holds his heart. One woman finds safety in the haven that is Eternity Springs, as her son’s belief in the miracles of Christmas and Santa Claus finds a way to make dreams come true, even if it takes a little time. All they had to do was “believe.”

THE CHRISTMAS WISHING TREE by Emily March brings the magic of the season to life as the love of a town envelopes all who enter in hope for the future!

Sweet and endearing, two people will find more than they could hav
Madison Warner Fairbanks
The Christmas Wishing Tree by Emily March

A beautiful small town romance with a smattering of suspense. 15th in the Eternity Springs series. Can be read on its own.
I so love this town. By 15, you’d think enough already. Not so. The author brings fresh people with their own heart-to-be-healed issues, with different occupations and needs together into the community. And that community wraps them in love and acceptance.
This one is pure heart.
From a boy placing a telephone call to Santa Clause to
Trina
What happens when you take small town romance and add a little bit of suspense? Well, you get The Christmas Wishing Tree! The Christmas Wishing Tree is a magical book set in the magical locale of Eternity Springs, Colorado. What a great book filled with well-developed characters that you'll fall in love with. This is my first book in the series and I now want to go back and read the others.

I received a review copy of this book from the publisher through NetGalley for my honest review. Opinions e
Patrice
This was quite a good story. At first I thought it was going to be more of a "cozy" mystery; but, it melded well with the story that actually takes place over a 2 year period. It is well written and kept me wanting to find out "what happens next". It has interesting characters that are well developed. It is my first foray into Eternity Springs. I also liked that the story wasn't only in the little town of Eternity Springs. There are references to Australia and also a small Caribbean island. The ...more
Chris Conley
I want to find Eternity Springs. Emily March has created a community that is so lovely and welcoming. Jenna and Devin’s story just adds to the richness that is Eternity Springs.

I was lucky enough to get this book in a Goodreads Giveaway. The first time I ever won anything! It did not affect my love for this book.
Bette Hansen
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every year there is that one holiday story that touches my heart and reminds me exactly what the season is all about. This year, for me, this is that book. It's an amazing story of love, compassion, family, and friendship that you won't soon forget.

There is nothing Jenna Stockton won't do to protect her son Riley and keep him safe. Stumbling upon the small mountain town of Eternity Springs, CO will turn out to be the best thing to ever happen to them but it will take a little time for her to rea
Elizabeth
This is a story of a lonely little boy and his mom. I read this book out of order in the series and enjoyed it thoroughly. It is inspiring and is full of Christmas Spirit!

Thank you to NetGalley and St. Martin's Press for the opportunity to read and provide an honest review of this book.
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Julie (Jewlsbookblog)
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book had a little mix of everything! There’s a slim thread of suspense from the stalker who is scaring Jenna and her son, Riley. Then there’s the romantic tension between Jenna and Devin. There’s Christmas magic-like major mojo as Devin reminisces about the Eternity Springs’ couples as he compares to his own life. Then there’s the slew of characters I can choose from to go back and read how they’ve all become intertwined. Of course, the best part is the sweet, chaotic vibe of living in a sm ...more
Hannah
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-proudly-own
ARC REVIEW

Eternity Springs #15, Finally, I have been waiting on Devon Murphy's story since he first showed up as a teenager in book 4, Lover's Leap. I love Emily March and this series it's another series I buy in paperback. The whole theme for the series is that Eternity Springs is a place where broken hearts come to heal, so you know it's going to get emotional, I was crying a quarter of the way into the book. Another thing you know about this series is that it will be funny at times with quir
booksofallkinds
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok, that's it. I want to move to Eternity Springs! After reading THE CHRISTMAS WISHING TREE by Emily March, I have fallen head over heels in love with this magical place and its amazing community who care so deeply for each other.

Jenna Stockton will do whatever it takes to protect her son Reilly and when a stalker seems to up the ante and her little boy gets hurt in the process, Jenna realises that they must disappear. Remembering a special phone call that her son had made to Santa, they soon f
Reeca Elliott
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-app, netgalley
Devin Murphy is home for the holidays. He receives a phone call from a small boy named Reilly. Reilly thinks he is talking to Santa. And he wants Santa to bring him a Daddy! Devin continues to talk to Reilly off and on for a long while. This leads to an adventure for Reilly and Jenna. See, Jenna has a stalker and she is terrified. No way is she allowing someone to hurt her son. She buys and camper and starts traveling around the United States. Well, she ends up in Eternity Springs.
I adore these
Heather
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This latest entry in the Eternity Springs series is sure to put you into the holiday spirit. While this book can be read as a stand alone novel, I highly recommend reading the series in order because all of the characters from previous books do play a role in this story. Although some are only mentioned in passing that they are now expecting babies which is a fun update if you've been reading the series. While Jenna Stockton finds herself involved with Devin Murphy a resident of Eternity Springs ...more
Becca
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's the most wonderful time of the year! And what a great way to start off the Holiday Season in Romance! Although this book is a part of a series, it can easily be read as a stand alone, which is exactly what I did.

The Christmas Wishing Tree is the perfect blend of sweet romance with a little suspense thrown in. And let me tell you right now that Reilly absolutely steals the show. You will fall for this little guy from the moment you meet him!

If you're looking for a good book to jump into the
Mary
Nov 26, 2018 rated it liked it
A solid Christmas Romance. I was a bit disappointed the mystery portion, I felt it was a bit of a letdown, the premise was good and all the way through the book I wondered who it could be but when we found out who caused the mystery I thought "That's it?" Not satisfying.

As I said, the romance part was good. I loved the interaction between the main characters and the ending was everything I could have hoped.

Would have been 4 stars if not for that mystery, and I think it could have been left out.
Pamela
Sep 19, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars -- A quick little Christmas story with a twist. Our leading lady has a stalker! Can Santa save the day? Will Christmas Magic prevail? In the magical town of Eternity Springs, anything can happen. This is the 15th book in this series, but still reads as a stand-alone. You do meet previous characters but they don't take away from this story, just adds more layers. I did take issue with the stalker, so that did bring my rating down.

**Thank you to the publisher and Net Galley in exchange o
Savannah
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not festive at all and just is the weirdest hodgepodge of things? Is it romance? Is it a thriller? Is it garbage? Just wanted a fun festive read and this did not deliver. 80% of it takes place in summer.
Olga Miret
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am thankful to St Martin’s Press for offering me an ARC copy of this novel that I freely chose to review and for the opportunity to participate in the blog tour of its launch.
Although I am not a big fan of Christmas, I do enjoy some Christmas stories, movies, and songs (especially out of season, when one isn’t surrounded by it). The offer to read and review this novel reached me in the middle of a pretty hot summer and it felt like the perfect way to combat the heat. It worked, for sure, and
BookAddict
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one series that I’ve read every book in and eagerly anticipate the next release so I was thrilled to get an early copy of this one. If you’ve never visited Eternity Springs and gotten to know its citizens, you're truly missing out on one of the best experiences the fictional world has to offer. Every time I'm immersed in one of these books it's like coming home, and I'm delighted to catch up with these wonderful characters. March has a way of bringing the setting to life, engaging all se ...more
Susan Gorman
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emily March’s The Christmas Wishing Tree is set in Eternity Springs, Colorado. The characters, setting, romance and the mystery drew me into this warm, feel good story. The novel’s message of spreading hope and love throughout the year touched my heart.
While helping Angel Rest’s owner Celeste Blessing decorate for the holidays; Devin Murphy rescues her when she slips on ice and falls into Angel Creek. Celeste is unharmed but Devin’s cellphone is ruined. Celeste has a special Christmas message
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received via Netgalley for an honest review

♫❅ It's the most magical time of the year ❅♫

Yes, it is the time of year that Christmas books start turning up on my kindle!

I have only just realised that this is book 15 in the Eternity Springs series, but that didn't make a lick of difference to my enjoyment of The Christmas Wishing Tree.

Jenna, Reilly and Devin's story is a wholesome, lovely story. It is the perfect blend of sweet and tender, with some mystery and intrigue thrown in. My heart hurts
Evelyn
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for www.buriedunderromance.com
I was so happy to be able to return to Eternity Springs, the wonderful small town in a series created by Emily March and the setting of THE CHRISTMAS WISHING TREE. There are so many “small town” romances out there that try to create the mood of a loving, accepting place where the people all seem like family and newcomers are welcomed and supported, but there aren’t many that will stand up to Eternity Springs. Ms. March has truly created the idyllic small t
Jennifer Ritter
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

The Christmas Wishing Tree is the latest book in prolific author Emily March’s Eternity Springs series. Aussie Devin Murphy is home in Eternity Springs, Colorado to visit his family for the Christmas holidays. When his phone is damaged while he is helping Celeste Blessing hang lights at her spa retreat, Angel’s Rest, Celeste gives him a spare phone to use while his is being fixed. This phone has the unusual phone number that spells out North Pole1.

When 6 year old Reilly Stockton calls this numb
Cyndi Becker
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: oct-2018
Every story set in Eternity Springs, Colorado leaves me feeling like mush - invariably I experience a blubbery happiness as tears slide down my face. One of the joys of reading is that you can always re-read a book and one of my criteria for a 5 star read is that I ask myself if I would ever re-read the story. When this story ended I longed to return to the community and the characters and so with a resounding yes, I would happily re-read this story. The Christmas Wishing Tree may just be my fav ...more
Books and Spoons
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
With a story filled with the Christmas spirit, charming characters, a touch of suspense, and an adorable, ardent, purely awesome romance story, The Eternity Springs holiday novel wraps around the heart and mind of the reader, delivering feel-good smiles and wishing for the Christmas season to start.
The story has such a solid, wholesome vibe to it, all the characters are likable, the romance takes its time to develop over a years time, the adults take the kid's needs into account, and respect hi

• Fury Calling (Fury Unbound #4)
  • Blue Skye (Woodland Village, #1)
  • Love Means... Endurance (Farm, #8)
  • Mistletoe Miracles (Ransom Canyon, #7)
  • Arresting Love (Wild R Farm, #2)
  • Snowfall on Lighthouse Lane (Honeymoon Harbor, #2)
  • Home for Christmas (Sanctuary Island #4)
  • Once Upon a Highland Summer
  • Trial by Fire
  • Snowfall on Haven Point (Haven Point, #5)
  • Maybe for You (Whiskey and Weddings, #3)
  • Dune Drive (Chesapeake Diaries #12)
  • Cowboy SEAL Christmas (Navy SEAL Cowboys, #3)
Pseudonym(s): Geralyn Dawson

Emily March is the New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty novels, including the critically acclaimed Eternity Springs series. Publishers Weekly calls March a "master of delightful banter," and her heartwarming, emotionally charged stories have been named to Best of the Year lists by Publishers Weekly, Library Journal, and Roma

Eternity Springs (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • A Callahan Carol
  • Angel's Rest (Eternity Springs, #1)
  • Hummingbird Lake (Eternity Springs, #2)
  • Heartache Falls (Eternity Springs, #3)
  • Lover's Leap (Eternity Springs, #4)
  • Nightingale Way (Eternity Springs, #5)
  • Reflection Point (Eternity Springs, #6)
  • Miracle Road (Eternity Springs, #7)
  • Dreamweaver Trail (Eternity Springs, #8)
  • Teardrop Lane (Eternity Springs, #9)
“Because I choose to live my vision, not my circumstance.” 0 likes