Start by marking “Holiday and Celebration Bread in Five Minutes a Day: Sweet and Decadent Baking for Every Occasion” as Want to Read:

From the authors of the Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day series comes a holiday and celebration cookbook that uses the same groundbreaking quick and easy baking method.

Zoe Francois and Jeff Hertzberg shocked the baking world when they proved that homemade yeast dough could be stored in the refrigerator to use whenever you need it. Now, they've done it again with Holiday
Published November 6th 2018 by St. Martin's Press

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday and Celebration Bread in Five Minutes a Day

Start your review of Holiday and Celebration Bread in Five Minutes a Day: Sweet and Decadent Baking for Every Occasion
Melissa
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I own several of these previous cookbooks and they are excellent, and this was no exception. A great addition to the series.
Alana/MiaTheReader
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These recipes look fancy but they are completely doable, even for a total amateur like me. I made Stollen and a Swedish Tea Ring and my family devoured everything I made! If you have any inclination to get into making bread, get your hands on this book.
Shipshapeeatworthy
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Is there any better smell than freshly baked bread? Truly? It is a smell that both warms and comforts -- a smell that makes a house feel like a home. With the smell comes the task of making and baking the bread. The next question most people ask themselves: is there a task more daunting than baking bread? A skill that would seem to most people to have belonged to another generation, it has become something that many home cooks avoid doing because it seems too difficult or easy to "get wrong."

Wh
Clwseattle
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
I love making bread and all yeast treats. I do bread from scratch the way my Grandmother and Mother did, the 'overnight dutch oven bread', the 5 minutes a day bread espoused by the authors of Holiday and Celebration Bread in Five Minutes a Day: Sweet and Decadent Baking for Every Occasion and I tried and was unimpressed with a (borrowed) breadmaker.

I particularly liked the enriched doughs of Holiday and Celebration Bread in Five Minutes a Day: Sweet and Decadent Baking for Every Occasion and I a
Catherine
Nov 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
More ideas about using no knead bread dough. Most of the doughs can be kept in the frig for more than a week and all are easily transformed into special occasion breads, some which you are familiar with, but some will probably surprise you. What's not to like? The authors are authorities on the no-knead bread revolution. ...more
K Whipple
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Too easy not to

I've baked for years: yeasted, quick, flat and laminated. This book (along with their original) has proven to me that it doesn't have to be a time-sink to turn out magnificent results.
Judy
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library-book
I have to have this book on my shelf! Again filled with wonderful recipes.
Tracy

• Everyday Dorie: The Way I Cook
  • The Girl with the Louding Voice
  • Modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
  • Magnolia Table, Volume 2: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering
  • Happiness Is Baking: Cakes, Pies, Tarts, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies: Favorite Desserts from the Queen of Cake
  • Around My French Table: More than 300 Recipes from My Home to Yours