Start by marking “The Damned: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Tales of the Feisty Druid, #6)” as Want to Read:

The Damned: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series

(Tales of the Feisty Druid #6)

-- A dark smile crossed her face as she stalked closer. "I told you I'd come back for you. I imagine you now have a pretty good idea of what death looks like. You're staring right at her." --

Arryn is doing all she can to prepare for the war to come, including paying a visit to an old friend. As the time for war draws nearer, Arryn learns just to what lengths her family and
Published (first published December 22nd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Damned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Damned

Sandy Chapman
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another successful book

Another fun read full of action and adventure, with plenty of the humor that increases the enjoyment. The build up to the final battle with the dark druids kept me turning the pages deep into the night.
And the author's notes at the end are like the pecan pie at the end of a satisfying holiday meal. In answer to Candy's request, there have been many traditions our family had over the years, some have fallen to the wayside as the kids grew up and moved out of the house. I u
Carissa
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow #6!!!

Well Candy you did it again and once again I'm compelled to write another review...lol!!!!! I loved it again as well!! Though I was so happy that A and Cat had finally come together I do wish it had been a little more explicit..knowing how long Cat had waited!! I also so enjoy you names for Mr. Fluff N' Stuff!! I laugh because it's exactly what I do to my 20lb kitten..yes 20lbs and not ever 2 yrs old!! His name is Diggs\ Diggy but has many aliases such as: Dijon, Dijon Mustard sauce, Di
Gaileen Crowell
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonder of the Age of Magic series!

Great series. Have read through all 6 books now and an pleased with how the story has gone so far. It is most exciting to read through these books and see how the different authors interface their characters to go with the other series. I especially look for ward to continued adventures with Arryn and her group as they go forward in their travels. Would like to see how Arryn and Cat continue in their relationship, and if Samuel and Celine get to have some adve
jane wisniewski
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

I'm having a hard time trying to think of what to write. I'm so anxious to start reading the next book that I can't focus on the one I just finished reading. Yes, they are that good. As a matter of fact I never used to take the time to write a review very often until I read in the authors notes of all the KGU books I've read how important it is to the authors. So, thanks for writing this book for me. I loved it!
Connie Fogg-Bouchard
you picked on the wrong person

Alaric threatened the Dark Forest and the druids that lived there, wanting both the forest and Arryn. he and his brother and their Dark Druids have met up with suitable compatriots and feel it will be an easy takeover. not so fast. the druids, Arryn and the Chieftain have more diverse training and a greater range of true friends. doesn't sound like a winning choice for the Dark Druids.

now there's a loss I won't complain about. 😁
Alastar
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun Times

I really enjoyed this story, Arryn really kicked some ... this time. And looks like we will get to see some new lands for the next book. I am glad to see the Dark Druids got tied up quickly and didn't get drag out.
Lois Alston
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding story

Some much excitement, danger, compassion for others and just doing the right thing. This is truly a story of a people who try to do what is right for others and themselves first and foremost. Thank you!!!
George  Lawson
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best yet,Great story

Probably the best book of the series. But they have all been good. Arryn is such a believable character and truly one of the best in all KG universe. I wait for the druid books almost as much as I wait for the BA stories.
Julie
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

I have read all 6 of these books in the last week. The characters all grew so much and the storylines really kept me wanting to just read and skip work. I cannot wait for the next arc to see where the characters go from here.
Diane A. Kordelski
AGAIN!!!!!

If you keep this level of connection with most of the other readers as it has connected with me, you are going to be forced to ADD another STAR to the ratings line! THANK YOU for making my Christmas to New Years day vacation into Reading Orgasmic Festival.!!
Ann Zdunczyk
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark druids team with bandits

The Dark druids are not done trying to take the Dark forest. Will they make it this time or will the druids stop them again!! Can’t wait for the next one!!
Bill Jensen
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Damned this was a “Blast”

Well yes this is a blast and has battles fun and what not but let get to the important stuff little snow tiger is getting bigger that the real story right. No you say well yes lots more happen and more fun reading on the way.
florencio segura jr.
Can't believe it's over

The finale was the building point of the whole series. The last four to five chapters was packed with action and suspense. I just coupling out down my tablet. Very good job.
Veronica
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ass was kicked!!!!!!

Another action and magic filled adventure with amazing characters and hilarious interludes. I'm loving how the Kurtherian Universe is expanding and the characters are growing. So..... when will we see a wiki page?
Theresa
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book, love them all.
Donald Jr  Whitted
Read it twice!

No really I did. See I just received book 7 so I figured I'd refresh my memory and it was with it. Besides good books should be read more than once.
Dan W
Apr 07, 2019
Burke
Apr 14, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Dawn of Destiny: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (A New Dawn, #1)
  • Secret of the Gargoyles (Gargoyle Guardian Chronicles #3)
  • Reborn (Kurtherian Gambit: The Rise of Magic #8)
  • Storm Warrior: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Storms Of Magic, #4)
  • Shades Of Glory: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (The Hidden Magic Chronicles, #3)
  • Blood Storm (Lharmell, #2)
  • Rogue Mage: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Path of Heroes, #1)
  • Knight's Creed (Kurtherian Gambit: Tales of the Wellspring Knight #1)
  • Evolution: Age of Expansion - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (The Ghost Squadron, #3)
  • Etheric Recruit: A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Etheric Adventures: Anne and Jinx, #1)

Tales of the Feisty Druid (7 books)
  • The Arcadian Druid: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Tales of the Feisty Druid, #1)
  • The Undying Illusionist: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Tales of the Feisty Druid, #2)
  • The Frozen Wasteland: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Tales of the Feisty Druid, #3)
  • The Deceiver: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Tales of the Feisty Druid, #4)
  • The Lost: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Tales of the Feisty Druid, #5)
  • Into The Maelstrom: Age Of Magic - A Kurtherian Gambit Series (Tales of the Feisty Druid, #7)