Start by marking “Noelle The First (Holliday Sisters #1)” as Want to Read:
Noelle The First (Holliday Sisters #1)

Noelle The First

(Holliday Sisters #1)

Despite sharing a birthday with the holiday, Christmas just wasn't Noelle's thing. As a kid she had been in love with the holiday, but adult Noelle just saw it as another day to get through.

Jay has moved back home after a breakup and is looking to reconnect with his childhood bestie. Cooking up a scheme to get her in the holiday spirit with her sisters, he's determined t
Published December 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Noelle The First, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noelle The First

Start your review of Noelle The First (Holliday Sisters #1)
Bookishrealm
This was so cute and ultimately made me wish I had someone this cute in my life. HAHA.

I'm usually a fan of everything that Nicole Falls produces, but this one was just amazing. I think I connected to this story more than I've connected to other stories that she has written. It focuses on a heroine by the name of Noelle. Born on Christmas, Noelle has always been known for her holiday spirit; however, since she has gotten older her holiday spirit has faded away. In a plan to return her to normal s
Carla
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-read, christmas
This was such a cute holiday read. Noelle, whose birthday happens to fall on Christmas Day, just hasn’t been in the holiday spirit for various reasons. Enter Jay, her childhood friend, who is bent on restoring the magic of Christmas for Noelle. This friends to lovers romance was super sweet but also had some depth to it as it tackled some very sensitive topics. I really enjoyed it. I cannot wait to read about the rest of the Holliday Sisters.
J. Greene
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am once again completely blown away by this author's works. It's not easy to squeeze depth, romance--true romance, and quality into novellas. It's like trying to get your point across on Twitter--sometimes it takes more than one tweet. But, Falls manages to do so, so effortlessly--that I'm left trying to figure out what sorcery she uses, to pull it off. Because, sis has that juice.

In book one, Noelle The First, Noelle is the Grinch--hating the holidays--but suffering through them for family, m
Whitney
This was such a cute holiday friends to lovers read. Y’all really making me a believer
Teresa Mcmillian
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and Sweet

The Holliday sisters were funny and kept me entertained in this novella. I enjoyed the traditions and family togetherness. I would not mind seeing them again in the future.
Jordyn
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Christmas cutie

This was another good Christmas story from Nicole. Friends to lovers Noelle and Jay was the cutest. Looking forward to the next book in the series
Jenica
Dec 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was really cute! I picked it up because I thought the blurb sounded kind of "'tis the damn season"-y but this was pretty light and fluffy, which, tbh, is more what I need right now anyway. ...more
Megan
This was a fun and funny Christmas romance. It's friends-to-lovers, and it's very heavy on Christmas stuff: both celebrating it and also recognizing the holiday's role in shaping their own lives and shared past. I'd recommend this to readers for whom a Hallmark Christmas romance is too sedate or too saccharine (this has swearing, sex, alcohol, etc.), but who would still like a Christmas read that emphasizes family and the holiday.

I like Falls' voice a lot, and this provided something I really li
SELINA
MelaninBookLover
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cute Christmas story

Noelle, whose favorite holiday used to be Christmas which is also her birthday, became a grinch at some point in her life. Her bestie Jay has moved back home and is determined to bring her Christmas spirit back.

This was my first Nicole Falls book and I really enjoyed this quick read. Noelle and Jay
were so cute and so was their friends turned lover story. Her nieces were to adorable, so I am looking forward to reading more about them in the series. There was a little comedy an
Xan West
Content Warnings (view spoiler)

I enjoyed this friends to lovers m/f Christmas romance, despite the evil ex trope. The de-grinching aspect was really sweet and fun, and the humor in this story was lovely.
Erika Coleman
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable story

What an introduction to the Holiday sisters once I got into the story I use say I did enjoy it for me it started out a little slow, but I stayed the coarse to the finish line and I’m glad I did.

The names of the Holiday sisters I found to be hilarious very creative and I definitely loved the history of the young couple. I can’t wait to read more of this series
Jessi
A series of novellas with sister born near various holidays -- who were even NAMED after the holidays? I'm already going to try this book. And it's in Kindle Unlimited? Yep.
I liked Noelle and I liked her former neighbor Jay but the story was just way too short (even for a long-lost friends-to-lovers that I usually adore in a novella). And it was also written phonetically which is a dislike of mine. I watch enough TV, I can figure out the accents in my head just fine.
Britt Joni
BIWO This Christmas

Noelle & Jay were a cute couple. I loved the fluidity in the journey of this couple. It was natural, it felt real, & it was funny. I love that Jay tapped in & restored joy in her world. Jay's yamp ass ex needed to catch a fade. JuJu was the truth. I can't wait until her story unfolds.
Rhonda
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute story

I love romance stories about friends. This was a really cute holiday short story. Love Yes Yes and No Z friendship. Would like to know more about JuJu. Hopefully that will be coming soon. This is my 1st time reading this author. Will make sure to try more of her work.
Burgundy
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Christmas Love Story

This story was so cute. Noelle who was born on Christmas go figure hasnt been in the christmas spirit the past couple of years. So her sisters and childhood neighbor decide to change it. Jay takes Noelle out for things she used to enjoy doing during the Christmas season. Will they work or does she continue to be a grinch. Read and find out.
Brandis Pruitt
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute Love Story

Falls smoothly acquaints us with No Z (affectionately named) and Noelle, who are childhood friends. This short but very interesting novel shows how friends can easily love us back to where we need to be in our hearts and minds. I loved the playfulness and genuineness of this story.
Theresa
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: december
Awemazing

I loved this book the friendship between Noelle and Jay was amazing it came together so good and I was also amazed by how well all the sisters bonded together especially JuJu and Noelle...This entire book from beginning to end was refreshing and definitely worth more than a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 read
Maria DeBlassie
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fun, sexy holiday romance that centers black joy/black love. It got me in the holiday mood. It has all that charm and coziness of a holiday movie without getting too sentimental or saccrhine. It was the right amount of sweet and a whole lot sexy. I look forward to reading more from this author!
Daphne
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BIWO......lmbo JuJu is hilarious. No Z and NoNo, they were supposed to get together. He turned the grinch into a Christmas lover again. I loved the sisters' nicknames and their relationships with each other ...more
Mia Morgan
So sweet

O am just loving all the holiday short stories. Nicole is one of my fave, I just loved this holiday read. The couple was so sweet. Old school nest friends are always the best when becoming a couple. Great short holiday read.
Malaika
‘‘Tis the season!

This story was so cute! I laughed a lot, especially at Juniper. She was my fav! Jay, or No Z, was everything! His love for Noelle was the greatest gift she could ever receive. Great job Nicole!
Carolyn
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nicole you know.you tell a fun story every time you sit down at your typewriter to give us good works. Yes, I said typewriter because you are an old soul. Loved this novella. Cute couple. loved Noelle and her Grincheree attitude.
keekeyada
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet Christmas story of how No Z saved Noelle from the Grinchies! A love a good friends to lovers story and this was great. Love all of Ms. Fall's work. I always look forward to the humor dispersed throughout! ...more
Katheryn
I’d BIWO for Jay too...

This was a wonderful story filled with love and humor. I absolutely love JuJu! I’m so glad Nicole graced us with this story, and I’d love to hear from the other sisters especially JuJu. I highly recommend this story, it will put a smile on your face.
Deirdre Davis
Noelle The First

This story has a special place in my heart! Never have I encore character with a Christmas birthday like me! Jay is Bae forever because of the plans he had (along with Noelle's sisters) to get Noelle back in the Christmas spirit! It was so much fun!!!!
Bunny Robinsonfuller
Ok Nicole

This short was was really cute. I love a good friends to lovers story. Christmas has never been my favorite holiday but reading this short has really put me in the spirit . Good read. Ok when are we getting JuJu's book?
Re
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yess!!

You better push through Nicole with the Holliday sisters!! Noelle and Jay 😍😍 it was so sweet that Jay was dedicated to getting Noelle in the spirit! Nicole you know we looking for JuJu story👀👀
Deena
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short, but super cute!

Enjoyed this one! Loved Jay and Noelle, as well as Noelle's sisters and nieces. Looking forward to more from these two, as well as the other Holliday sisters.
V. Rena
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read

This story was a quick and good holiday read. Noelle had lost the joy of the Christmas along with her birthday due to some circumstances surrounding the holiday. However, with the help Jay and her family, Noelle got her Christmas spirit back along with so much more.
« previous 1 3 next »

• True Love for Christmas
  • Twelve Dates of Christmas (Love on the Rock #1)
  • A Wicked Christmas: A Holiday Novelette
  • the love galore mixtape
  • Santa's Helper
  • Sanctuary: A Noire Immortals Story
  • Whoa. (Oops!, #1.5)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside: A Holiday Novelette
  • Anonymous Acts (Five Star Enterprises)
  • The Night Before (A Holiday Novella)
  • Midnight Stroke: A Sexy Holiday Short
  • All I Want
  • Birthday Sex
  • BigDickEnergy.Com: Adventures In Online Dating
  • Before We Say I Do (In The Heart of A Valentine Book 9)
  • Seven Month Drought: New Year Bae-Solutions
  • Christmas in the City
  • Home for Christmas: A Short Holiday Love Story

Holliday Sisters (4 books)
  • Brave Hearts (Holliday Sisters #2)
  • Started From a Selfie (Holliday Sisters #3)
  • The Illumination of Ginger (Holliday Sisters #4)

News & Interviews