Start by marking “Noelle The First (Holliday Sisters #1)” as Want to Read:
Noelle The First (Holliday Sisters #1)

Noelle The First

(Holliday Sisters #1)

Despite sharing a birthday with the holiday, Christmas just wasn't Noelle's thing. As a kid she had been in love with the holiday, but adult Noelle just saw it as another day to get through.

Jay has moved back home after a breakup and is looking to reconnect with his childhood bestie. Cooking up a scheme to get her in the holiday spirit with her sisters, he's determined
Published December 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Noelle The First, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noelle The First

Start your review of Noelle The First (Holliday Sisters #1)
Jazmen
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am once again completely blown away by this author's works. It's not easy to squeeze depth, romance--true romance, and quality into novellas. It's like trying to get your point across on Twitter--sometimes it takes more than one tweet. But, Falls manages to do so, so effortlessly--that I'm left trying to figure out what sorcery she uses, to pull it off. Because, sis has that juice.

In book one, Noelle The First, Noelle is the Grinch--hating the holidays--but suffering through them for family,
Teresa Mcmillian
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and Sweet

The Holliday sisters were funny and kept me entertained in this novella. I enjoyed the traditions and family togetherness. I would not mind seeing them again in the future.
Megan
This was a fun and funny Christmas romance. It's friends-to-lovers, and it's very heavy on Christmas stuff: both celebrating it and also recognizing the holiday's role in shaping their own lives and shared past. I'd recommend this to readers for whom a Hallmark Christmas romance is too sedate or too saccharine (this has swearing, sex, alcohol, etc.), but who would still like a Christmas read that emphasizes family and the holiday.

I like Falls' voice a lot, and this provided something I really
Xan West
Content Warnings (view spoiler)

I enjoyed this friends to lovers m/f Christmas romance, despite the evil ex trope. The de-grinching aspect was really sweet and fun, and the humor in this story was lovely.
Erika Coleman
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable story

What an introduction to the Holiday sisters once I got into the story I use say I did enjoy it for me it started out a little slow, but I stayed the coarse to the finish line and I’m glad I did.

The names of the Holiday sisters I found to be hilarious very creative and I definitely loved the history of the young couple. I can’t wait to read more of this series
Britt Joni
BIWO This Christmas

Noelle & Jay were a cute couple. I loved the fluidity in the journey of this couple. It was natural, it felt real, & it was funny. I love that Jay tapped in & restored joy in her world. Jay's yamp ass ex needed to catch a fade. JuJu was the truth. I can't wait until her story unfolds.
Rhonda
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute story

I love romance stories about friends. This was a really cute holiday short story. Love Yes Yes and No Z friendship. Would like to know more about JuJu. Hopefully that will be coming soon. This is my 1st time reading this author. Will make sure to try more of her work.
Burgundy
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Christmas Love Story

This story was so cute. Noelle who was born on Christmas go figure hasnt been in the christmas spirit the past couple of years. So her sisters and childhood neighbor decide to change it. Jay takes Noelle out for things she used to enjoy doing during the Christmas season. Will they work or does she continue to be a grinch. Read and find out.
Theresa
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: december
Awemazing

I loved this book the friendship between Noelle and Jay was amazing it came together so good and I was also amazed by how well all the sisters bonded together especially JuJu and Noelle...This entire book from beginning to end was refreshing and definitely worth more than a read
Brandis Pruitt
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute Love Story

Falls smoothly acquaints us with No Z (affectionately named) and Noelle, who are childhood friends. This short but very interesting novel shows how friends can easily love us back to where we need to be in our hearts and minds. I loved the playfulness and genuineness of this story.
Deena
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short, but super cute!

Enjoyed this one! Loved Jay and Noelle, as well as Noelle's sisters and nieces. Looking forward to more from these two, as well as the other Holliday sisters.
keekeyada
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet Christmas story of how No Z saved Noelle from the Grinchies! A love a good friends to lovers story and this was great. Love all of Ms. Fall's work. I always look forward to the humor dispersed throughout!
Katheryn
I’d BIWO for Jay too...

This was a wonderful story filled with love and humor. I absolutely love JuJu! I’m so glad Nicole graced us with this story, and I’d love to hear from the other sisters especially JuJu. I highly recommend this story, it will put a smile on your face.
Tamia Reid Sturgis
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good Read

I really like this but I was looking for a better ending. It was already assumed they would get together. I thought maybe the family would have a grand surprise on Christmas or Christmas Eve.
Felice Foster
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Holliday

This was a cute Christmas romance. Nicole is a new author for me, and this is the first book I've read. This book was interesting enough that I look forward to the next book in the series.
TkReads
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will be reading more from author

I enjoyed this story. Loved the siblings relationship. The dynamic of the family. The chemistry between the love interests as well. First book by Nicole falls and will be reading more. Got me in the holiday spirit for sure.
Lisa
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quick cute little read!

Noelle and Jay were friends forever, probably attracted to each other but never acted on it! It was a cute quick read! I wanted more but maybe with the future stories, theirs will develop! Some grammatical errors but overall a good short story!
Bunny Robinsonfuller
Ok Nicole

This short was was really cute. I love a good friends to lovers story. Christmas has never been my favorite holiday but reading this short has really put me in the spirit . Good read. Ok when are we getting JuJu's book?
Carolyn
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nicole you know.you tell a fun story every time you sit down at your typewriter to give us good works. Yes, I said typewriter because you are an old soul. Loved this novella. Cute couple. loved Noelle and her Grincheree attitude.
Rena
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read

This story was a quick and good holiday read. Noelle had lost the joy of the Christmas along with her birthday due to some circumstances surrounding the holiday. However, with the help Jay and her family, Noelle got her Christmas spirit back along with so much more.
Malaika
‘‘Tis the season!

This story was so cute! I laughed a lot, especially at Juniper. She was my fav! Jay, or No Z, was everything! His love for Noelle was the greatest gift she could ever receive. Great job Nicole!
vickie0822
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Love

Great romance takes place during Christmas season, and when it starts over the whole year, honTee, you got yourself a forever love. Great boy, and girl next door story.
Lakimbac
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jay and Noelle

Awww this book left me all googly eyed. This was such a sweet and cute friends to lovers story. Jay and No were perfect for each other. I wish that I would have read it upon release because I tend to feel like Noelle around the holidays.
Re
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yess!!

You better push through Nicole with the Holliday sisters!! Noelle and Jay it was so sweet that Jay was dedicated to getting Noelle in the spirit! Nicole you know we looking for JuJu story
Daphne
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BIWO......lmbo JuJu is hilarious. No Z and NoNo, they were supposed to get together. He turned the grinch into a Christmas lover again. I loved the sisters' nicknames and their relationships with each other
evette w
Feb 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Good Story

This was just enough to put a smile on your face.The writer doesn't waste a moment on any of the scenes giving you all they are worth and then some.This was a sweet romance done right .
Deirdre Davis
Noelle The First

This story has a special place in my heart! Never have I encore character with a Christmas birthday like me! Jay is Bae forever because of the plans he had (along with Noelle's sisters) to get Noelle back in the Christmas spirit! It was so much fun!!!!
Lasonde
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Noelle

First time reading Nicole Falls and I enjoyed reading Nicole and Jay reconnecting. Nicole and Jay haven't spoken or n seen each other in years because of a misunderstanding. Will they be able to get past that.
Margaret
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So cute

The sisters relationship reminds me of me and my sisters! This book was comedy and had me laughing the entire book and I loved the song references. I would find myself singing the songs. Definitely a great read.
KAREN MCCRAW
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet

Noelle and Jay finally getting together after all this time and the way he brought her Christmas/ birthday spirit back made for good reading. The sisters were hilarious and I loved the nieces.

• A Touch of Sugar (Sweet Heat Book 3)
  • The Games We Play (FWB, #1)
  • Love Notes (Equilibrium Book 1)
  • Love in the Streets
  • King of Hearts: A Short Story Collection (High Stakes Book 2)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby
  • All I Want: A Christmas Short
  • Bittersweet (Equilibrium Novella)
  • Anonymous Acts (Five Star Enterprises)
  • Feud
  • The Night Before (A Holiday Novella)
  • A Little Stuffing
  • Equivalent Exchange (Night Shift)
  • Deuces Wild (High Stakes Book 3)
  • The Thanksgiving Game: A Holiday Short Story
  • Sugar Rush
  • In His Corner
  • Frosted. Whipped. Buttered: An Equilibrium Short

Holliday Sisters (4 books)
  • Brave Hearts (Holliday Sisters #2)
  • Started From a Selfie (Holliday Sisters #3)
  • The Illumination of Ginger (Holliday Sisters #4)