Start by marking “Best Laid Plans (Blackmore, Inc. #1)” as Want to Read:
Best Laid Plans (Blackmore, Inc. #1)

Best Laid Plans

(Blackmore Inc. #1)

Meet Blackmore Inc., your new favorite team of hot, edgy bodyguards...

****
A case of mistaken identity
Leads to disaster…or exquisite temptation?

CEO Cameron Blackmore assumes the PR expert sent from New York to clean up his reputation will be a man. But Jackson McAllister is all woman—as evidenced during their no-names, strangers-in-lust, incredibly sexy one-night stand! Now
ebook
Published July 1st 2018 by Harlequin Dare (first published June 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Best Laid Plans, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Laid Plans

Paige
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, erotic, romance
4 “Better” Stars

So sexy. A perfect enemies to lovers summer romance with lots of steam and a second chance.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book.
Maria Rose
Best Laid Plans by Rebecca Hunter is a steamy workplace romance and the first story in the author’s Blackmore Inc. series. Cameron Blackmore is trying to keep the Australian wing of his family’s security company intact, with no help from his estranged father holding the reins in New York. When his father sends in a PR expert to improve their image, Cameron sees it as a ploy to regain control over him. The night before the expert is set to arrive, Cameron indulges in a sexy night with a stranger, ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Cameron's one night stand shows up and turns out to be the woman sent to shadow him and his men, neither of them is thrilled with this little turn of events.

Office romances always have the chance of being supreme entertainment, and Best Laid Plans is definitely entertaining. And steamy. And fun. And has two wonderful leads. If you like your office romances with loads of chemistry, excellent leads and a little bit of angst, Best Laid Plans should definitely be on your TBR list.

ARC via Booksp
LMR
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Rebecca Hunter & Booksprout
Best Laid Plans (Blackmore Inc., Book #1) by Rebecca Hunter Best Laid Plans (Blackmore, Inc.) By: Rebecca Hunter
Can Two Alphas With Too Much H€@T, Build Somethin' Lasting... That Can't Be B€@T?!
She's there for the job,
But a bit O' S€X¥ Fun & Games the Night Before takin' the Reins...
Sounds like the Perfect Plan!
Just a Bit of R & R,
One last Romp lettin' that Tension Release,
Then of course, he'll head into the Fray & Deal with the NEW PR Beast!
What neither would know...
Was in the MORNING, they'd Face each other as Foes! I
There across the B
Isha Coleman
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Always in Control just stepped into a PR nightmare. For Cameron and Jackson a night of no-strings temptation leaves them flirting with disaster. Rebecca Hunter blurs the line between love and lust. Best Laid Plans is the story of two alphas fighting to stay in control. How do you keep your eye on the prize when heart and hormones tend to keep getting in the way? The heat is on and it's anybody's game.

Copyright of Night Owl Reviews
Dora Koutsoukou
Jul 08, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
45% dnf
It didn’t excite me so as to finish with rhe rest of the story
Geraldine Sadiku
Hot sexy read with a case of mistaken identity and a couple who can't keep their hands off each others makes for a fantastic read
Rebecca Hunter
Dec 19, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
***Available now!***

Best Laid Plans is the first story in the Blackmore Inc. series. The series revolves around a private security firm in Sydney, Australia. Because, you know, hot bodyguards...

It's fast-paced, flirty and fun and...did I mention hot?

description

US release date: July 1, 2018.
On shelves in the UK: June 28, 2018
Paperback also available worldwide through Book Depository, among other services.
Ebook everywhere, of course.
Amy
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
From page 1 of this book, I was hooked.

Jackson is a PR Rep, she's headed to Australia to help out a company full of bad boys get their shit under control. The company is taking a hit with a bad boy reputation that it doesn't need. The day before her meeting with the company she takes a chance with a guy and goes back to her room with him. Turns out better than she expects. However, the next day she faces the same man in the boardroom. Jackson still has a job to do and that's what she is going t
Stephenee
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is was my first book by author Rebecca Hunter, but it will NOT be my last!! I need to know what happens to what quickly became some of my favorite characters! The author has the ability to hook the readers attention right from the very start and does not let the readers attention go! The story flows quickly, the plot is unique and the reader is unable to predict what is going to happen next!

The characters are relatable, they quickly become like friends to the reader and they leave the reade
Jo
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a quick, no nonsense, one sitting, spicy romance from the Dare Imprint.  And, being completely, brutally honest - the story line is probably going to go the way you expected.

But.

Do not let that deter you.  The mark of a good romance writer is when they are able to make the story stand out, even when written in an extremely popular trope.  This is one such story.  This is driven by the characters - I really and truly enjoyed their development throughout the book.  And when the inevitable
Rach
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, so hot! Ms Hunter knows how to write love, sex and conflict with all the fabulous tension that drives you to keep turning those pages. I absolutely loved the whole security firm aspect, I mean who wouldn’t find ripped guys, suited and boooted with holsters hot! I certainly did. And I loved how strong a heroine Jackson turned out to be, I loved that she rocked the boardroom and would only flutter when Cameron was on the scene. She held her ground right up until the end and as for Cameron, he ...more
Nancy
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sandy
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This easy to read romance was spicy and steamy and just fun to read. Cameron and Jackson are both strong will people with attitude and the interaction between them was a great read. It was interesting how these two meet and things so pick up from there the next day or my! Super enjoyable read looking forward to the other books by Ms. Hunter. I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Mary Burgess
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book. It was almost a second time romance if you count the first night. Good storyline that flowed well and strong and vivid characters. I hope some are planned for future books. Very good read.

Jennifer Richey
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A one nighter no strings attach with a no namer really bites Jackson in the butt when he walks into his office and sees that beautiful girl he just spent the night with in his office. Will they be able to work together? Office romance disaster or is it?

Tanya
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When he hires her had assumed by the name it would be a male so when she turns up he is shocked. They had a one night stand but months need to work together. Can they keep their hands off each other? Will they be able to work together? See if they can

Kathy
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a hot, sexy book! One HOT No Strings night turns out to be oh so much more especially when the parties learn that they are going to be working together. OOPS! Very funny and sweet adventure but so steamy too. Can't wait to read more of this series.

I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Rochelle
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Control is an illusion and plans go awry when Love walks in

A flawed, sexy hero. A naive and bruised heroine. Both think they know what they want. Neither imagined they’d find it together. I loved the chemistry, the games, and the honesty. Great debut from Hunter!
Miss Piggy
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I loved this! It grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read it.
Eva Wade
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a nice speedy read and I love this story. Just can't get enough of this author. This is the first story of a series and can't wait for what's next.

Melissa
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A case of mistaken identity
Leads to disaster…or exquisite temptation?
I love a good enemies to lovers book and this checked all the marks.

Nikki
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.

What a book. A must read. Not going to spoil the story like most would but I promise you will love it.

Toni
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
A good story, but slow at times. You can feel the passion between Cameron and Jackson that they try to fight.
Renée Dahlia
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting meet cute. Good concept. Nicely written.
Alpha hero with ptsd which led to some interesting moments.
This book fits the branding and is hot.
Karen
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Captivating adventure romance storyline. Engaging and amazing chemistry with the characters. A well-written book, I enjoyed reading. It was a pleasured to review.
Mfred
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So your CEO father is sending a PR expert to “review” your company, except your father is kind of a scumbag out to get you so this all reeks of a set up. You just happen to catch the eye of a sexy brunette at the bar and you find yourself having one incredible, no strings, anonymous hookup the night before the PR dude is coming to ruin everything. Then you go to work the next day and the PR guy shows up except he is a SHE and YOU SLEPT WITH HER LAST NIGHT.

Whoa, guys, how much fun is that intro?
CerysAnne
Jan 31, 2019
Reese Ryan
Jun 18, 2018
Tanya
Oct 21, 2018
Award-winning author of sensual, emotional adventures of the heart. Reader, traveler, former English teacher, chocolate lover, and keeper of a very messy desk.

Over the years, Rebecca has called many places home, including Michigan, where she grew up, New York City, San Francisco, and, of course, Stockholm, Sweden. After their most recent move from Sweden back to the San Francisco Bay Area, she and

Blackmore Inc. (3 books)
  • Playing with Fire (Blackmore Inc. #2)
  • Baring It All (Blackmore Inc. #3)