Start by marking “N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)” as Want to Read:
N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)

N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater

(King #9)

Stalking is such sweet sorrow...

Nine lives.
Nine inches.
One chance to make her his.
Preppy's brother is about to live up to the family legacy in more ways than one.

This is the story of Nine, The Tale of Kevin Clearwater.

Nine can be read as a complete standalone.
Published June 18th 2019 by Ingram Spark

To ask other readers questions about N9ne, please sign up.

T.M. Frazier
Feb 15, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Nine is now in Kindle Unlimited! Read for free with your KU subscription!
PLUS The Outskirts Duet is also in KU with book one on sale for only 99 cents! http://mybook.to/TheOutskirts1
description
You guys are the absolute BEST! THANK you for the BEST release week ever!
NINE LINKS:
HARDBACK: http://bit.ly/NineHardback
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2RiRjky
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2HZ2zka
Nook: http://bit.ly/2uNFgS6
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2U1ObOV
description

PREPPY PREPPY AND MORE PREPPY!
Preppy ha
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
When two hurricanes collide, either the weaker storm is absorbed by the stronger one or they fuse together to become a much stronger, super storm. Lenny and I are hurricanes, on a course of collision.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'NINE: THE TALE OF KEVIN CLEARWATER' is the ninth book in T.M. Frazier's 'King' series. But can be read as a complete standalone. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives' In this we meet Lenny and Nine aka Kevin.

YUS!! 🙌BOOM!! 🙌That's how it's done!! Freaking LOVED this book!! #Preppy sighs #Bo OMG I love
Giorgia
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's not the first time that I find myself bitching about one star reviews to a book that is not available. So, like the brat that I am, I fight back with a five stars review of my own.

I just finished re-reading "Up in Smoke", and I was wondering about Nine, wishing that he got a book of his own. I logged into my Goodreads account and tadaaaa, here it is.

What's left to do? Well, bite my nails, pull my hair, and freak out until there's a release date.
Good job, T. M. You just ruined my fucking ma
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2019
My Beloved Nine,
I adore you.
T.M. Frazier may have created you, but you're mine now.
Every unfortunate thing that happened to you in the past didn't kill you or your spirit.
You cannot be broken because you bend.
I love how despite the ugliness of your past, you can still have hope.
You remind me so much of your brother and have easily taken a spot right beside him in my heart.
Any person blessed to meet you is better for it.
Kevin, you inspire me.
This isn't 'goodbye'. It's 'see you later'.

I haven't me
Jen
This was another awesome addition to the King series by TM Frazier! Anyone who is familiar with this series, without a doubt knows who Preppy Clearwater is! In this instalment we meet Peppy’s brother; Kevin Clearwater aka Nine! We learn in the story how he becomes “Nine” and I can tell you that his name comes from a very special incident involving Nine and a girl named Lenny!

Like all the stories in this series, this has violence, twists and turns, dark themes and unconventional situations... but
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If it’s one thing that I love, is being thrown back into the world of messed up, crazy lovable characters. T.M Frazier has created this world where her characters are fearless, lawless, raw, passionate and downright unforgettable. We crave them when their bad, and we love them when they’ve showed their scars but it’s their love and protection that will have us at a standstill because that is something you will FEEL.

Lenny has had her fair share of tragic events to last her a lifetime. Four years
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
🔥5 STARS🔥

It was brilliant,addictive,fast paced and steamy.I devour it in one sitting,Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater is packed with suspense,twists and is dark and sexy.

description

I love this world and this series so much, I was waiting for this book!T.M. Frazier brings a brilliant story and takes the reader in an amazing roller coaster.N9ne was something else, I fell hard for him and I just wish we had more!Lenny was fantastic, I loved her!T.M. Frazier always has the best heroines!N9ne and Lenny are b
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This was shockingly a pretty sweet book which was surprising since the King series typically has some very dark undertones to it. Don't get me wrong, this book still had a lot of things that most people would consider dark, yet the characters somehow kept a lightness about them. Mostly because Kevin, aka Nine, was adorable when it came to Lenny and his interactions with her. I really liked the cuteness of the characters and how it mixed with the craziness surroundi
CerysAnne
N9NE: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater preceded all expectations I had.

It's T.M. Frazier at her finest as she delivers yet another real, raw, and raunchy dark romance that takes my love for the King Series to a whole new level. I'm sitting here now, days after finishing this book and I'm honestly still blown away by all that she delivered; I'm still speechless. N9NE was my most highly anticipated read of 2019 and it did not disappoint in being a book that kept me on the edge of my seat, devouring th
XxTainaxX
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Y’all MUST get to know my latest book boyfriend, Kevin. I loved every little thing about him. Yes, he was hella sexy, but more than that he was protective, open to love, and the perfect match for our heroine, Lenny. His life has not been easy but his spirit and drive have given him the fortitude to power through obstacles and he certainly does not let his past define his future.

The plot was well crafted with emotional elements added at just the right times. I got to see exponential character de
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
It was an ok read for me. I didn’t fully connect with Lenny and Nine or their romance. It just didn’t feel believable to me. Also there’s some things that happen towards the end that were so unbelievable they took me out of the story.

I really enjoyed seeing Preppy, King and Bear though! Specially Preppy! He’s so fun and crazy.

I was expecting a little bit more from this story, I didn’t love it but didn’t hate it either. It was just ok.

arc
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 EAP CROWNS

N9NE by T.M. Frazier had this reader returning to one of her favorite worlds. Preppy, King, and Bear, along with their heroines, gave me endless entertainment in dark and twisted way that only they can do. And while N9NE follows this trend, the tone itself was different from its predecessors, a bit more introspective but just as amazing.

The tone very much stems from the character of N9Ne. He isn't as violent, as outwardly aggressive, or extroverted a
Liz
★4.5★
“This thing between us, connecting us, is far from a romance. It’s a crash. A fucking freefall.”
description

N9Ne is the ninth book in the King Series. Although I highly recommend reading every single book in this series, N9Ne can be read as a stand-alone. With action, a complex plot, and intriguing characters, T.M. Frazier has proven once again that she is the QUEEN of all things dark and delicious! Kevin Clearwater, aka Nine, aka Preppy's little brother, is a man on a mission. He has been given the
Akiko
3-4 (for different parts of the story) Bridge Boy Stars!

17 year old Kevin Schmooter Clearwater has grown up in the system, and some f*cked up things have happened to him over the course of his life, then he meets a girl, under serendipitous circumstances, and he nicknames her Poe...

18 year old Lenore Leary has experienced the worst day of her life, and over the course of 4 years, things get even worse for her... apart from a guy named 'Nine', who saves her from some guys, outside of a bar.

This w
Jamie Wittekind
Dec 21, 2017 marked it as to-read
Well, looks like I'm making another trip to Florida. Drugs included of course. No matter how many times she thinks she's done with these characters, someone keeps talking about their man meat LMAO Now it's Kevin's turn, which means we'll get a back story and see out favorite man in a bow tie. 2018 just became the highlight of my life.
B.B. Easton
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Since 2015, my favorite book at any given moment has been the last one I read by T.M. Frazier. Nine was definitely no exception. This book reunited me with all my favorite King series heroes and gave me two more to fall in love with. Kevin and Lenny were perfection! Like all of Tracey's books, Nine was just as hilarious as it was dark and violent. Just as deep and emotional as it was smoking hot. And those plots twists along the way kept me up all night, turning the page until my Kindle hit my f ...more
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls.”
-Edgar Allan Poe.

Wow! Now this book was just pure brilliance. I know I am going to struggle to articulate clearly how much I loved N9NE: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater by T. M. Frazier. It was such a unique and powerful story that captured my attention immediately and kept my fully engaged throughout. It is one of those stories that will keep you up all night reading and saying those famous words “just one more chapter” but you kn
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
The story of Kevin Clearwater was an intensely emotional read filled with suspense and plot twists that will keep you fully engaged from beginning to end. While this book had dark elements, I found this one not as dark as the others in the series.

Kevin a.k.a Nine has had a tragic and painful past. Passed around in the foster system, he has encountered abuse in many forms. He has basically spent most of his life doing whatever he needed to do to survive. Based on his past I actually expected him
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I loved Nine so SO much! He was completely unexpected. Such a different character! The perfect mix of hard and soft. Alpha and beta.

Unexpected was the keyword for me throughout. The heroine was the same. I have no idea what I expected, to be honest. But she was so broken. It was almost sad, but equally riveting because her story is so emotionally gripping. Poe, aptly named, had a hard life but still struggles to pull through.
Her story ARC really grabbed me.

The storyline is solid. I loved their
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Dial 555-SEX-PREP?” for the ride of your life MoFos!!
What a thrilling story, made me hate the words THE END. My eyes were glued to the book, my heart was thumping out of my chest at every page. Why did it finish so soon😭
Full throttle entertainment pot boiler has it all. Love , sizzling sex, angst, emotions and drama
Picking up the book was homecoming for me. I cried and laughed, sang and whistled, drowned and survived the heartbreak of Kevin and Lenny. They are my people and as the family grows
Tpagirl
N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater was the ninth book in the King series by TM Frazier.

We met Kevin in Preppy’s story as Preppy’s younger half brother. I totally loved N9ne. True to form for the series, it was tough at times, but I loved the characters and the storyline. It was well written and well developed.

Both Nine and Lenny had a tough life, albeit for different reasons, but tough none the less. I loved the development but I also loved the suspenseful/ mystery nature of the storyline. It ke
Mimiorphee
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2019
It's always such a delight when it comes to T.M Frazier's King series and its spinoffs!!! I'll never get enough of that huge family with it's own brand of crazy! Dark humor, sarcasm and fuckedupness reign for my greatest enjoyment!

Action packed and sexy, with a healthy dose of emotions, Nine is clearly one of those books I couldn't put down.

Kevin Clearwater, aka Nine, had me swooning since the very beginning, thanks to his incredible charm, clever banter and protective and caring personality.

T
Jessica
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've been reading TM Frazier for about two years now, and whenever she has a new book coming out, I am always itching to get my hands on it. I was super excited to see she was coming back to the King series with a new character!

Nine has had a rough life. He finally decides to leave and try to find the only family he has left. He finds a home and a family with Preppy, but a ghost from his past is back and he needs to protect her at all costs.

From the prologue of this book, I was seriously hooked
AJ
“This thing between us, connecting us, is far from a romance.
It’s a crash.
A fucking freefall.”

4.5 stars!

Oh, TM Frazier, what an incredible world you have created with this series! Back to Logan’s Beach we go for the story of Nine – AKA Kevin Clearwater, younger brother of the amazing Preppy – and what a wild ride it is! Heartbreaking, exciting, unexpected, sexy and gorgeously romantic, I devoured this book in one sitting and I absolutely loved it!

This is book #9 in the King series, and while i
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
WHAT A RIDE!!! I love the element of surprise that T.M. Frazier always packs in her novels. I was completely spellbound reading Kevin and Lenny’s story. I couldn’t put this book down once I picked it up!

"Sometimes, you gotta almost die to remember that you're alive."

About The Book:

Nine: The Tale Of Kevin Clearwater is the ninth book in the King series by T.M. Frazier. This novel is told from both Kevin and Lenny's point of view. Nine can also be read as a standalone but is better read within t
Chante Whitefield
I absolutely loved Nine! I loved being back in Logan beach with the gang. I mean every time one of the KING series books end a do we really ever want to leave Logan Beach?! I know I don’t so I’m always happy to take a trip back there.

I loved Kevin and his hilarious self just like his brother. NINE was another amazing story from TM Frazier. It’s definitely a stand-alone novel, but I would 100% recommend starting from the beginning if you haven’t. Each book gets better and better and you don’t wa
Michelle
I luv the Logan Beach men!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I've been dying to get my hands on Kevin (Nine) Clearwater. Seen getting a bit of him in Preppy's book. I was dying to know if Nine is like he crazy brother. But if you have read any of this series you know Preppy is like no other. Nine is brilliant this guy has been through so much just like his brother and Beat and Kings. Life has been easy and it never will be being who they are and what they do. But they make the most of it and they have each other. I luv there b
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Anyone who knows me knows that I have been obsessed with T.M. Frazier's stories since The Dark Light of Day and can never get enough of her words. I fell in love with Jake and honestly my love affair with her heroes never ended, with King always taking the cake for me. But there was always something about Nine that stood out to me. In all honesty I fell in love with Nine and Lenny as their connection was out of this world perfect. This story was sexy, raw, gritty and just fantastic. I never want ...more
Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
“Oh, motherfucking holy shit of fucking fucks.”

All I can say it wow. My mind is blown...I started and finished N9NE in one day. I was hypnotized and could not put it down. Simply perfect.

“This is ownership. Primal. Real. Body. Heart. Soul.”

Lenny is lost, alone and suffers with anxiety. She has been through and been put in some serious situations but is trying her best to make it to the other side. Kevin, aka Nine, is intelligent and feared but underneath that is something more. Both have had a r
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
description

The King Series is my all-time favorite series EV-ER. So to say that I was excited for this book is a huge understatement. Nine was easily my most-anticipated read of 2019. Just being back in Logan’s Beach with my favorite group of characters is so awesome! I seriously have missed them all!
Kevin is everything I imagined and more. He’s so much like Preppy, but also so different. I loved all the scenes with them together.... cracking me up and pulling all my heart strings! And don’t even get me s

• Falter (Guardian Protection, #3)
  • After Tomorrow (One Day Soon, #1.5)
  • Untitled (Hades Hangmen, #8)
  • Before the Dawn
  • Indefinite (Salvation, #6)
  • Hurt (Taint, #3)
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Edge of You
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • Take (Deliver, #5)
  • Tempt the Neighbor (Tempt, #3)
  • Commitment
  • Dream Cuts
  • Crazy for Your Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #5)
  • Kasper (End of Men, #3)
  • Untitled (Fairfax, #3)
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

King (9 books)
  • King (King, #1)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Up in Smoke (King, #8)
“Preppy leans back on the siding and hooks his thumbs under his suspenders, stretching and releasing them several times before he speaks. “Sooo…I hate to be the bearer of interesting news, but you’re looking at her like you want to eat her. Stalk much?”
“No, I’m fucking not,” I snap defensively. Too defensively.
Preppy releases his suspenders and holds up his hands like he’s on the receiving end of a hold-up. “Whoa, whoa. Don’t go getting your panties in a twist, little brother. I didn’t say stalking was a bad thing. In fact, if you need some pointers, I’d be happy to enrol you in Preppy’s How To Stalk Like a Mofo 101.”
3 likes