Start by marking “Falling Stars (The Last Sanctuary #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling Stars (The Last Sanctuary #2)

Falling Stars

(The Last Sanctuary #2)

They survived the Grand Voyager. They believed they were safe. They were wrong.

After a violent ambush, the survivors find themselves thrust into a harsh, unrecognizable world. No communications. No shelter. No food. All they have is each other—a ragtag group of elites and misfits.

Amelia faces her deadliest test yet. Guilt-ridden Willow must save her brother at any
Published December 17th 2017 by Paper Moon Press

To ask other readers questions about Falling Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling Stars

Start your review of Falling Stars (The Last Sanctuary #2)
Candy Robosky
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kyle Stone does it again. Falling Stars is a great sequel to a great book. The trials and tribulations of our surviving group of Rising Storm continue and they as a group continue to rise above all of it. Even those that appeared to be beyond saving spiritually step up in this novel. Some prove once again that often times it is the good and the young that die early because they are too good for the world. There is a new character in this story that I am aching to learn more about and hope she ...more
Sharon Hughson
Nov 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Read NO SAFE HAVEN. That's where I started with this series and I LOVED it. Maybe if I had started with the first book of the series, I would feel more connection with these characters. I like them, but I read this to learn what happened next for Raven, the shero of NO SAFE HAVEN.
This dystopian series uses the horrendous mutating virus the bring on the apocalypse. There's a power sect inside the corrupt government and a bunch of "terrorist" organizations who are trying to stop them, or at least
D.H.
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing story and can be read as a stand-alone.

This is the first book I've read in the series and I found it to be a great stand alone. Even though there were references made to the previous book, I could still follow what was happening. The main characters took me on a heart-stopping journey that had me wondering what will happen next. You got a feel for each character as their bravery and determination to survive became clear at each obstacle and I must say I held my breath as death crept
Kimberley
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heart-pounding Continuation!!

I gobbled up the first book, Rising Storm The Last Sanctuary Book One... yes, it is a must read for you to understand the story, and to meet all the characters. I devoured it!

As I did with the second book. I could not wait to see where the band of heroes were headed!!!!

And boy did they take me on an adventure. I smiled. I laughed. I cheered as I again became captivated by this heart-pounding continuation.

All the characters are there, and some new ones... some
Ju Ephraime
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Falling Stars is a thrilling apocalyptic survival adventure centered on Amelia and the team of the Grand Voyager. Betrayed by her boyfriend, Gabriel Ramos Rivera, Amelia and Micah, Gabriel's brother Amelia and Micah find themselves in battle of the fittest, where their friends and family is now their enemies, and no place seems safe at the moment. This small group went through hell, watching they their loved ones die from either from gunshot wounds or from the Hydra Virus that seems to be ...more
Debbie Briggs
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of Falling Stars: The Last Sanctuary Book Two. I really liked the way the plot changed from the first book. Still suspenseful, but in a different way. The characters develop so much more in this sequel, but it still is difficult for me to pick a favorite. I'm almost there though. The story is believable, which is important to me in a futuristic, apocalyptic novel. It held my attention from the very beginning of book 1. You'll enjoy this if you like ...more
B. Fleetwood
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: strong-women
What a great follow up to the first book, 'Rising Storms'. Kyla Stone's action packed adventure could be read as a stand alone, but why miss the first book, when the writing is so gripping? The characters are real, gritty, and hurled into an action packed chase from the outset of the story.
If you are looking for a page turning exciting dystopian tale, read this and read the first book. Five well deserved stars!
Kate Rhoad
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Again, a great story. Such insights into the characters who are flawed and vulnerable. The balance between action and retrospection was much better. However, I found the constant changing of character perspective a bit jarring. I had to keep looking back to the beginning of the chapter to see who was talking as the pronouns weren't always defined.

Kristen Lewendon
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought the bar was set high after the first book, but this one exceeds that previous standard. You could read this as a stand-alone, but I wouldn’t recommend it. You’d miss important pieces of the backstory. This book picks up where the first one left off and takes us on a wild ride filled with drama and emotion. The characters are so dynamic, and the scenes are descriptive and vivid. I cannot wait to see what will happen in the next book.
I received a complimentary copy of this book.
Elissa Mahler
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was blessed with a free copy of this book, and I have chosen of my own volition to share my review with you!

The tale continues in book of The Last Sanctuary Series. This book's only disappointment is that it ended. The characters are so complexly developed that they seem like some of my closest friends. The story line moves along at a decent clip, but there is adequate embellishment to make the story seem life-like.

I cannot wait for book 3!
Vicky Quenault
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Even better than book one!
The characters continue to grow in a very honest and genuine way. The group faces challenges in a manner that shows the reader both the light and dark that can manifest within the human soul. We see the best and worst a person can be, and how the needs of survival can break down the self imposed morals we live by in a civilised society.
Looking forward to book 3!
Marie
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great characters and edge-of-your-seat action!

This book had everything I liked about book one: characters with realistic motivations, action, suspense, and insights into the human heart. I'm looking forward to book three, Burning Skies. This volume ends at a point of tension. It's not what I consider a cliffhanger ending, but I understand the title for the next book, and Burning Skies fits!
Jenny Bravo
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe how amazing this series is!!!
I'm in love with all the characters and all their different dimensions. The growth from one book to the next left me stunned. Gabriel and Michah? When am I not rooting for them? I swoon for them both on completely separate occasions and reasons and i just love them so much.
Rose
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rose

Intrigue and excitement make books 1 and 2 great reads. Kyle Stone has done a superb job with the characters while continuing terrorizing and frightening her readers. I look forward to reading the rest of this series.
Smiling_dragon
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Decent End of Civilization Story

Filled with plenty of characters, bad guys, and a couple unknowns, this is a well balanced story that adds plenty to the first book. In fact, it’s better than the first book.
Bob
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very Good

Life doesn't come easy. You need to learn many things and decide what kind of person you want to be.
Life has hard lessons, the characters in the Sanctuary are learning some of the hardest. Some people live and some people die
Sterling Walker
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stone writes characters with depth. Her post-apocalyptic series reminds me of Tom Abraham's Travel series -- people finding courage to face impossible odds in a world gone crazy. I'm looking forward to book 3.
KimberlyDawn
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Falling Stars is the second book in the The Last Sanctuary series. It is a thrilling apocalyptic adventure focused on Amelia’s team from the Grand Voyager. Told from alternating point of views, the story is action-packed and fast-paced . It’s a great story for anyone who loves a thriller.
Coralee Malinich
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Increasing tension

This second book has more excitement than the first. I believe Ms Stone was developing the characters in books 1&2. Now we get to travel forward with them and find out if humanity can be saved.
Betty
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quest

A group of survivors trying to find safety in a world left in turmoil. Secrets among them are not all reviled. Leaves you looking for book three.
Paula Letterman
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced with action and story building. Explains a little more of the characters than last book, but leaves room for a mystery or two. I will be recommending this series to friends and family.
Michelle
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

The second book was a good as the first! I can't wait to read the third! Thanks for writing it
Jenny
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another good episode of this story, with plenty of plot twists to keep the interest going.
The story continues from the first book - this could be read as a standalone but I do not recommend it.
Elizabeth
Mar 30, 2019
Daniel Watson
Nov 23, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Turbulent (Days of Want #1)
  • Hunted (Days of Want #2)
  • Take the Hit (Nuclear Survival Saga #4; Nuclear Survival: Northern Exposure #1)
  • Hope Stumbles (After the EMP #8)
  • Hope Sparks (After the EMP #7)
  • Chaos Evolves (After the EMP #6)
  • Escape the Fall (Nuclear Survival Saga #2; Nuclear Survival: Southern Grit #2)
  • Duck for Cover (Nuclear Survival Saga #5; Nuclear Survival: Northern Exposure #2)
  • Bear the Brunt (Nuclear Survival Saga #7; Nuclear Survival: Western Strength #1)
  • Ride it Out (Nuclear Survival Saga #6; Nuclear Survival: Northern Exposure #3)
  • Brace for Impact (Nuclear Survival Saga #1; Nuclear Survival: Southern Grit #1)
  • Chaos Gains (After the EMP #5)
  • Chaos Comes (After the EMP #4)
  • All That Survives (Lone Survivor #2)
  • Hope Survives (After the EMP #9)
  • Dark Horizon (Heaven's Fist, #1)
  • All That Escapes (Lone Survivor #3)
  • Turmoil (Days of Want #3)

The Last Sanctuary (5 books)
  • Rising Storm (The Last Sanctuary #1)
  • Burning Skies (The Last Sanctuary #3)
  • Breaking World (The Last Sanctuary #4)
  • Raging Light (The Last Sanctuary #5)