Start by marking “Keys to Success from a Completely Unsuccessful Person” as Want to Read:
Keys to Success from a Completely Unsuccessful Person

Keys to Success from a Completely Unsuccessful Person

Dear Reader,

Knowledge, success, hope--this book will provide you with none of these things.

For those who are curious to check out the contents and "guidance" provided in this book, I would like to offer a brief, but important warning before you embark on your treacherous journey. I am this book's editor. I have thoroughly handled, absorbed, and regurgitated the contents of
Paperback
Published December 15th 2017 by Joel Cunningham

Be the first to ask a question about Keys to Success from a Completely Unsuccessful Person

C. Gonzales
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Disclaimer: do not read if you do not have a sense of humor. This book is 100% written to appeal to those who have a satirical sense of humor. The author is completely over the top in that aspect and I for one loved that fact as I get that kind of humor and appreciate it. If you go into this too serious from the get-go, you will not appreciate it.

That being said, I absolutely loved Joel C. Cunningham's voice in this novel. It was hilarious and slapstick type of humor. I liked that there were th
Amanda  B Gillespie
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, rabt
Do not go into this with thoughts of it being a serious self help book or you are going to be thoroughly confused. Go into it with the mind set of a child that hasn’t been ruined by the worst parts of the real world. if you do not have a sense of humor you won’t make it past the preface. The back and forth between the editor and Wally would have made any school aged boy proud. Their shenanigans between them was hilarious. I liked the fact that it all boiled down to something everyone can relate ...more
Samantha Turley
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I think this is a great read for those who are just off-track in their lives. I think this is a great way to kind of evaluate your life as a whole. If you notice a lack of motivation and self-confidence, Joel C. Cunningham does a great job of giving you steps to facilitate that change.
Well written and thought-provoking. Not preachy, quite satirical while also being enlightening.

This is a wonderful non-fiction / self-help read.
Gina Stamper
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction

Amazingly funny yet inspiring and enlightening at the same time. Kudos to Joel Cunningham for managing to toe that line and balance the novel so well for his readers. This is perfect for someone who isn’t too sure if a Self-Help novel is for them. If you don’t want to take a self-help as reading someone preaching to you, then this is perfect. The author is goofy and sarcastic throughout while still managing to help you take a step back and take a look at yourself.
Bailey Ember
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Tired of serious self help novels? Want advice with humor and fun? That is what this book was perfect for. The author pokes fun throughout the novel while telling you what NOT to do. It's funny and satirical and should not be taken seriously the entire time. I think it is best enjoyed by someone with an open mind and sense of humor!
Helene