Start by marking “Paper Lipstick (Inked to the Max, #0)” as Want to Read:
Paper Lipstick (Inked to the Max, #0)

Paper Lipstick (Inked to the Max, #0)

Lipstick kisses and caviar dreams don’t have a place in my life or his.
~ Max (Rebecca Robbins)
I'm a bad ass bitch. It's a truth of mine. I live it and breathe that shit. No, I'm not conceited or full of myself. It's just something I've discovered over the years.
I'm damn good by myself, always have been, always will. What I didn't know is I can be improved upon.
Enter the eq
Published February 20th 2018 by KES Imaginings, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Paper Lipstick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paper Lipstick

Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Max is a bad ass, sassy bi*ch! My kinda female lead from the get go. Her parents wanted her to use her nursing degree, but she chose to work with a different kind of needle.... she owns “Inked To The Max” tattoo parlour (love that shop name).
This book made me laugh my arse off. Add to that the sexy characters and sizzling scenes, and this book is a serious winner! I loved it. I’ll be sure to check out more work from this fabulous author!
Michelle
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Prologue and excerpt set the characterization of Max and Deck to the 'T', but it leaves a lot of questions as to why and loads of "whats". What is Deck doing back? Why did Deck leave to begin with? How did they get married ~ this is said right from the get-go even, so how did it come about? What exactly is Deck involved in?

Seriously wonderful chemistry between the two main characters, their banter is sexy with an underlying layer of sarcasm. Had the right amount of grit yet softness to it; under
Terri Handschumacher
Hot damn. I want myself a Deck, and I want to be Max. These two were hot together, the chemistry was perfect between them. The way this one was put together was great. I loved the duel POV.
I loved that there was more to this story than just them coming together. There was a threat that Deck was working on and this made it so much more than a love story. The way that these two complete each other just makes me want what they have. And the fact that Max is no shy violet, and she is a strong femal
Jamie
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun Read

3.5 Stars

This is my first read by Kelsey Elise Sparrow. I found this book on Facebook, the cover caught my eye, I read the blurb and thought it was something I'd enjoy.

First of all, I loved Max. She was fiesty-(it's the natural red head in her, I'm sure) as described she was badass and the banter between Max and Decker was my favorite part of the entire book. I loved the chemistry between them, it was hot and very sweet at the same time. Decker was definitely book boyfriend material. He
Caitlin Dillard
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When a badass woman reconnects with with Mr talk, dark, and dangerous desire is sure to come! Max is the definition of badass female and she takes care of her life her way only. That is until Deckard Camden steps back in her life trying to protect her only to become consumed by her. This book has everything you could want and need in a romance. With strong willed and wild loving main characters trying to figure out there relationship with each other and danger all around them, this will take you ...more
Laid-back Book Bitches
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Max is badass. She is the type of character that has me looking up to and wanting to be more like when I grow up ( if that ever happens). I love these characters from the very beginning. Max has a nursing degree but that is not what she does for a living, she owns "Inked To The Moon" ( I love the name of her tattoo parlor). This book had me laughing out loud so much. There was so super smoking scenes! This book is a must read, its up there on my list of reads so far in 2018. I ...more
Sue
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Jade
Jan 15, 2019 rated it liked it
I am giving this book 3 stars which I think is very generous.

The characters are meant to be adults but come across as adolescent teenagers.
Their personalities throughout the book are inconsistent and the dialogue does not fit the characters.

There was no depth to the characters, and their relationship had no chemistry. Every character in the book is obsessed with sex. Almost every conversation contains something about sex.

Max and Deck's relationship is unrealistic in how quickly they got toge
Bette H
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantastic Story! Max💘Deck! 4.5 Blissful🔥Stars!

Paper Lipstick

By: Kelsey Elise Sparrow
Narrated by: Nicole Rene

I loved this book and the characters. Kelsey Sparrow creates a story that grabs your attention from the start and holds it to the very end. The storylines and characters are interesting and well developed. The female lead, Max, has a great personality, she is smart, strong willed and stayed true to herself throughout. Yes, she is a bad ass and she has met her match in Deck, a bad ass Alph
K.  Ramjohn
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
PaperLipstick was my first novel by this author. This was a second chance romance and we got to follow the blossoming relationship between the two main characters. I liked that there was more to the story than just romance. We got some suspense, drama and action mixed with all the hott, steamy scenes in this tale.
I listened to the audible version of this story however I was not too impressed with this narrator. While I did like her voice, her style of narrating did not match certain parts of the
Allisyn
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, I am beyond in love with Deck and Max! I can't even begin to tell you how good this book is! Deck comes back to Atlanta after being away for a while and immediately seeks out Max, who is the owner of Inked to the Max. He's wanted her since before he left and he's not going to take no for an answer! Of course, Mac doesn't really want to say no, no matter why he is there. As things heat up with them trouble brews in the background and Max and Dex are tested. How do Deck and Max weather the st ...more
Sophie Koufes
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audio review:
Paper Lipstick caught my eye with its cover, title, & tag line.
Max (Rebecca Robbins) is a sassy, rebel & resolute female lead character. A nursing degree to "Inked To The Max" tattoo parlour owner, such a cute name I love it. Deckard Camden is broody, protective, & a zany alfa male lead. A second chance romance with off the charts chemistry. Suspense is interweaved throughout the romance with underlying danger brewing in the background. Supporting character's play a ins
Ddkmc95
Jan 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Rebecca 'Max' Robbins is the bad@$$ owner of Inked to the Max tattoo shop. She does what she wants, answers to no one and, quite frankly, can be a bit intimidating. Then suddenly, here comes Deck Camden and the chemistry between them turns Max head over @$$. Can Max let down her guard and give in to the mutual attraction, without losing herself?
Good story with a sweet HEA.
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Krystyn
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting concept

The story was interesting and different. I enjoyed being able to enjoy the full relationship of the main characters! I look forward to listening to more from this author!

There were parts where it was had to follow due to the style of narration. I feel the narrator was not a good fit for the characters in the story. I think things would have been easier to follow if the narrator would have changed the voice to follow the POVs.

🎧AudiobookObsession
Brooke
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
This book was so entertaining. It has a little bit of everything in it all wrapped up with a pretty bow. I really enjoyed this book and will be looking forward to listening to more of her books in the future.
Narration is great! She helps bring out all the emotions in this book.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this author, and I enjoyed following Max and Deckard story. I felt this book has great storyline, and makes a really second chance love story. I loved Max and Deckard's characters and the other colorful people you meet in the book.
Mandy Sawyer
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Lots of action and characters that will have you wanting more. I could quite easily listen to more from all these characters and I hope I will. Great performance from Nicole.
Ginger
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Action packed, fast paced, except for the explicitly detailed hot steamy sex scenes which Max and Decker got on like bunny rabbits.
Narrator Nicole Rene was new to me.
Reviewed for Audiobook Obsession.
Dawn Foster
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Talavera
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting book and I mean that.

This book was a different spin on a romance and I really liked it. I listened to the audiobook and it was good.
Tatenisha
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Deck and Max relationship is awesome, they are each others rock no matter what happens. This book is full of sex, drama and action and leaves you wanting more.
David J Hayes
rated it did not like it
Feb 21, 2018
patricia tompkins
Apr 02, 2018
Kelsey Sparrow
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-works
Ronald Smith
Debee Sue
Nancy Jones
Jan 11, 2018

• Bad Boy Rancher (Rocky Mountain Cowboys #3)
  • A Friend in Paris
  • Cats Never Forget: Magical Cool Cats Mysteries Short Story
  • Something About Forever
  • Beneath the Lighthouse
  • The Sweetest Spark (The Spark Brothers #3)
  • A Snow Globe Christmas (Ornamental Match Maker Series #5)
  • A Pirate at Pembroke
  • For the Love of Laura Beth
  • Taming Scrooge
  • The Knowing (The Knowing #1)
  • Deadly Shadow: A Paranormal Suspense Thriller (The Assassin Chronicles Book 1)
  • Court of Secrets (Forbidden Queen #1)
  • His Christmas Wish (Mountain Rescue Romance #1)
  • The Glamorous Life of a Mediocre Housewife
  • The Day I Saw the Hummingbird
  • Summer of Coins (A Ginger and Jack Mystery Book 1)
  • Truth Be Told
Kelsey Elise Sparrow, author of romance, MC, and fantasy novels. Imagination takes flight and romance is free to breathe. Something sinister is always lurking in the corner to snuff out the beauty. Join her on the journey. She sees the world as one big opportunity to grow, discover, and learn. The worlds she creates are based upon dreams and imaginings that take the reader on a journey unlike any ...more