Start by marking “Bold” as Want to Read:
Bold

Bold

Are you living your life to the fullest?
Do you have regrets?

Noah Mackenzie knows what abandonment feels like, but she’s the girl who dreams big. Nothing will stand in her way.Her new world is exciting, and exploring it is the adventure she’s always wished for.

How far would you go for the people you love?
Do you protect the important things in your life with all you’ve got?

B
Published January 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bold

Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
Noah McKenzie was abandoned by her mom when she was six years old, grew up in an orphanage and lived a shelter life. Until she reached 18 and for the first time, had finally found herself outside Golden Heights home and moved to Florida and met her new roommates, basically her only friends right now - Madison and Benny. Living with them kinda  felt awkward at first, both characters had their own intrinsic and distinctive personalities, but as the days passed, they got along well.

But of course, N
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bold starts out with Noah Mackenzie being abandoned by her mother. Fast forward to her at 18, as she makes the decision to live her life to the fullest. And that starts with going to a new state, moving in with new roommates, and finding a new job. This is where she meets the yummy Brazen Hale, as she starts to work for his company. Brazen has a big heart, is a hard worker, which has gotten him to where he is today, owning his own business with his best friend. But, for the first time in a long ...more
books are love
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a definite 180 in writing style for Jennifer Michael. Normally her books are a twistingly wonderful dark romance filled. This book has some dark moments but nothing like what we normally see in Jennifer’s work. Here the darkness is more something that keeps the characters from truly living because it harms the present and future. The darkness is more of a danger than truly dark. Even though this is not a dark romance, this writing style of sweet romance with a little angst and drama in t ...more
Louise Roach
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by Jennifer Michael, and I've got to say overall I enjoyed this book.

Noah and Brazen's story was sweet and romantic with an element of suspense thrown in. I enjoyed how these two met and came together, forming a great friendship with instant attraction from both sides. I wish I had felt that chemistry between them a little more, and at times I felt things were a little rushed between the two characters.

Noah has had a tough life growing up, having been abandon
Angie
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well this was an unexpected story from Ms. Michaels. As she’s a master at writing dark stories.
This book was a total 180 from her others. And I loved it.
The story was gripping. It had something for every reader. Romance. Sadness. A bit of the darkness and a whole lot of hubba hubba.
I really enjoyed Noah and Brazen.
Noah finally gets a chance to move along with her life, now that she’s of age. Moving across the country to make something of herself. Her life growing up was not one that anyone e
Andrea
Jan 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star
I have very mixed fellings about this book.
This is the first book by this author that i am reading and honstly i didn't know what to expect.
Overall i liked this book.It was very steamy and good read.Noah and Brazen were very likeable characters.They were both very nice and I really enjoyd reading about them.What i liked the most about this book is that the main heroin wasn't like evry other orphand girl.She was very young but very eager to live and explore life.And she found someone who undestoo
Tami czenkus
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an elightening coming of age story!!
Jennifer Michael knows how to pull on your heartstrings with her writing.
She isn't afraid to tackle real life situations and create a breathtakingly heartwarming
Mindy McCray
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Bold! Jennifer Michael is a new to me author so I wasn't sure what to expect with this book. Michael is definatly someone I will continue to read in the future!

Bold is a well written love story with some suspense added in. I was on the edhe of my seat there for a little while but loved every minute of it! Can't wait to read more by this author!
Jen Wildner
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First things first, this is NOT a typical Jennifer Michael book! Not even close, but I still enjoyed it. I kept waiting for the suspense to build and knock me over, but alas, it was more romantic than suspenseful. Jennifer did a great job at keeping a unique storyline that flowed from page to page. There is some suspense but not THE Jennifer Michael kind. My heart was beating and I thought I had it figured it out, because I thought she was punking me, and I was wrong. Some might shed tears, I am ...more
Kim Gauger
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brazen, Noah and Sunday

there are two important relationships in this book.. One Brazen and Sunday BFFs since childhood and then there is the new Noah (a girl btw) and Brazen. I loved everything about this book, from the laughs, sadness, devastation and new discoveries. This book is pure gold and I loved it. True 5 stars!!!
Sue's Romance Reviews
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an emotional read.  It’s about a girl who wants to enjoy and live life.  Noah’s character is beautifully written.  She is understanding and caring, bold and bright and a wonderful person.  She brings  a lightness to those in her circle that is needed.  She’s not judgemental as shown by her acceptance of Benson who has OCD and is very unconventional.  She is also so strong to be able to accept what life has given her and move on, not to mention her strength during a time where Brazen need ...more
Brittany Alexander
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Originally this was going to be a three star read for me, until I got half way in and I became angry. Like an INTENSE anger. I've been mad at fictional characters before, but this was on some other level. I had to do some deep breathing and yelling at the author over Facebook messenger before I could calm down.

I enjoy Jennifer's writing and I enjoy her characters. Though, I have to admit. Brazen and Sunday are weird names. But I absolutely adore Noah as a girl's name.

I couldn't put the book do
Leanne
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! Jennifer, what have you done? My heart is crying. Big. fat. ugly. tears.

I knew this was going to be different to Jennifer's other books but I was not expecting this. There isn't much this author ever does wrong in her stories and her writing and this one is absolutely no different. It is 100% perfection.
Just pure beauty on the page.
I went from smiling at the love I could feel being portrayed to shedding tears all within a page. The turn around on emotions is just heart wrenching
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Bold has made it to my Top 10 favorite books ever!!!!

I went into this book blind. I love anything and everything Jennifer writes. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. HOWEVER, what I wasn't prepared for were the tears and utter heartbreak that I received while reading this book. Noah's story alone brought me to tears. Then I read about Sunday and my heart broke even more. I won't say that Jennifer doesn't mend our hearts.. She makes it all better after she crushes our hearts. Noah and Brazen's sto
Emma bramley
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the first book by this author that I've read, so I was not sure what to expect and |I was pleasantly surprised. This is a very well written love story with some added suspense to keep you hooked. You will fall in love with the characters as you read. This story will take you on an emotional roller coaster of a ride, one minute you will be smiling then the next crying. I can't wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy
Megan Damrow
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bold was a beautiful story. It was light and fun but also heavy and sad at some points. It brought all the feels. It has a little for everyone. This story really makes one think about how we take so much for granted. Bold teaches us to live and love in the moment. Another slam dunk for Ms.. Michael.
C. Erani Kole
Jan 22, 2018 rated it liked it
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the advanced readers copy I received from IndieSage PR*

This is a Goodreads 'I like it' rating for me. I thought it had a lot of promise with the sweet romance and dangerous threat lurking in the background, but for some reason, I couldn't connect with it. I'm not sure if it's the writing style, or the dialogue, but it just wasn't meant for me. I will, however, recommend this if you love cute near-dream-like romances and second chances with drama, angst and craz
C bond
Olga ♥ Matskevich
Dec 15, 2018
Ma.Chari
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally, I've finished this! it's been on my TBR for a long time lol XD.

Bold centers the story of Noah McKenzie who's at the young age of six abandoned by her own mother and went to an orphanage.

description

But when Noah turns 18 she choose to live by her own & achieve all the stuffs that she written on her so called "Orbit List", and landed at Florida.

description

Noah builds a friendship with Benson and Madison and become romantically involved with the handsome,loving& loyal Brazen Hale.

Danger, secrets,hear
Drei Delos Reyes
rated it did not like it
Aug 23, 2018
Anica
Jan 19, 2018
Eliza Olsen
Jan 22, 2018
As a child, Jennifer Michael dreamed of being an author. Life and adulting eventually pushed that dream down to a mere fantasy, which was where it stayed for years. Then, through a stroke of luck and a Kindle, she found the indie romance world, and the dream that was long ago deemed unattainable became a reality. Writing fulfills pieces of her she lost long ago.

Jennifer writes stories that range f