Start by marking “Spark (The Crow Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Spark (The Crow Brothers, #1)

Spark

(The Crow Brothers #1)

One break is all The Crow Brothers need and were about to get it.

Johnny Outlaw, rock legend and lead singer of The Resistance, is here to watch us play. But hes not the only familiar face in the crowdkiller little body, heart-shaped face, and drop-dead gorgeous.

Published February 22nd 2018 by S.L. SCOTT

To ask other readers questions about Spark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spark

Start your review of Spark (The Crow Brothers, #1)
S.L. Scott
Jan 28, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
SPARK IS LIVE!!!

"One of the things I really liked about this couple and their story, was that all of the heartache they went through had nothing to do with the other. Neither had done anything wrong nor deserved what they had to endure, and that makes them both so much more endearing." - GR Review

TWO DAYS! Have you added Spark to your GR TBR?

Only 6 more days until Spark is LIVE.

Did you see the amazing cover RBA Designs created for Spark? Just awesome!

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"If I can't bring down your walls, I'll climb them."

As anyone who's read my reviews knows, I'm a rockstar romance addict. I'll read an author I've never heard of if I see a guitar on a cover. But this time, I admit I didn't even read the synopsis first, so I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that Spark was about The Crow Brothers, a rock band. I had to check my calendar to make sure it wasn't my birthday.

Another thing I can't resist is broken characters. I want to read something that
Sammy
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Well

It took me a bit to finish this one! I just couldnt get into it! Im not sure what it was, but I had an extremely hard time connecting with the characters!
Dora Koutsoukou
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 💞💞💞💞🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣❣❣❣ ...more
HeatherP
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
If I'm being honest here, I don't usually go for these types of books. Well, actually I'm all over the rock star ones. I love rock music and a hot rocker story is totally my jam. This one though has the element I usually avoid. Kids. I got them. I love them. But when I'm reading I want to escape into a world I don't live in. Understanding right? I thought so.

"If I can't bring down your walls, I'll climb them."

What S.L. Scott has created here was those two things combined and it worked for me.
Kati
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am SO happy I finally got to read this book. I really want to read the series with The Resistance next!! I wish I had been able to read this one first as I feel like some of the surprises have been a little ruined for me. However that in now way takes away from Jet and Hannah's love story. This story not only gives you all the feels but by goodness you might just want to call a few people after your done and tell them you love them. Obviously because the book is too good to do it during. Heck ...more
Na

"Playing her body with my tongue like my fingers play my guitar, I set her on fire, feeling the burn deep inside."

Let me rephrase this quote: Suzie plays our hearts and minds with her words, like a rock-god plays his guitar with his fingers.

*sigh* I start to think that Suzie writes the most perfect boyfriends ever! Again she delivers with Jet a rockstar you fall on your knees for. I'm still swooning.

"My name was a curse, a blessing, a sin, a saint. I became all those as she became one
Coco.V
Jul 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (7/22/2018)!💝

Blurb:
STANDALONE ROCK STAR SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE

One break is all The Crow Brothers need and we're about to get it.

Johnny Outlaw, rock legend and lead singer of The Resistance, is here to watch us play. But he's not the only familiar face in the crowd--killer little body, heart-shaped face, and drop-dead gorgeous.

Hannah Nichols sitting at the bar makes it hard to concentrate, sparks already reigniting. The beauty was never a groupie and tonight she's not here to
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Spark is not your typical rockstar romance. Right from the beginning I could tell Jet Crow was different. He was written with such a genuine heart and I loved reading about him. Hannah and Jet are perfect together and it really shows throughout the book. The love Jet has for his son right at the beginning was so heartwarming and wonderful to read. I also enjoyed the appearances by members of The Resistance. I love when series overlap. Granted they have a lot to fight through during this book. ...more
Flo Grugel
Mar 03, 2018 rated it liked it
I found this book to be an enjoyable, ok read but i couldn't really connect with Jet and Hannah. I will say that this isn't just a rock star romance and the author created well rounded storyline, but I just felt like the 'Spark' for me, wasn't there.
Kim  Brewing
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I honestly had no idea what I was getting into with this choice of reading. I picked it as part of a reading challenge and rarely read "Rock Star" stories, but "you have a son" caught my attention..... and I'm glad it did.

This is a well written and engaging story about two people brought back together by an unexpected connection. I was enraptured with the story from page one and loved it. I will definitely be reading more of the Crow Brothers.
book bruin
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook Review

Overall 4.5 stars
Performance 5 stars
Story 4 stars

I really enjoyed this emotional rock star romance! It was much more heartfelt and poignant than I anticipated. It really highlighted the importance of timing in life and the bonds of family (by blood or by choice). Yes, there's an instant attraction between Jet and Hannah, but both can feel that they are on the precipice of something much more incredible than one night of sex. When they meet again months later, and under much
Naughty Mom Story Time
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall: 4.5/5
Naughty Factor: 2.5/5
POV: Dual/1st person

With my arms secured around his neck, I ask, Will you fall with me?
Ive already fallen. Im just waiting to catch you.

I am SO in love with Jet Crow! That man was beautiful inside and out. So honorable, kind - a man who knows how to care for and fight for those he loves. *le sigh* He was so dreamy from the very first moment he appeared on those pages.

PointedlyBlunt
Feb 26, 2018 rated it liked it
This is another one of those books that I find hard to rate. I didnt love it, I didnt hate it, so Im kind of stuck trying to figure this out.

Hannah and Jet had a passionate ONS one hot summer night, only for Hannah to leave the next morning, refusing to exchange numbers with Jet so they can keep in touch. Jets upset because the first girl hes felt anything for in a long time doesnt seem to feel the same way, but time moves on. Six months later, Hannah shows up at one of Jets gigs telling him he
Kris
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wrrt, 2019, jan-19
I used my personal copy to read and review for Wicked Reads' BYOB (Bring Your Own Book) Month

I fell in love with Jet! He's on the verge of making it big with his band the Crow Brothers. They are really brothers and Jet has been their father figure & leader for a long time. He's raised his 3 brothers himself after his mother died and he's done well with the task. He doesn't often do one night stands but the sad girl at the bar draws his attention. Hannah is home to help with her dying
Nicole
I absolutely LOVED this book! Once again, S.L. Scott has hit me with the feels and I found myself wanting to fly through this book yet wanting to read it slowly so I could really lose myself in the story. There is plenty, and I mean PLENTY of chemistry between Hannah and Jet, as evidenced by the one night they were together. But that one night left a lasting impression, in all the ways! But there are reasons why Hannah went ghost after that night. I liked that Jet was ready to give up the perks ...more
Patty
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first S.L. Scott book, and I am in love! This book has my favorite tropes all melded into one story. A second chance romance, a rock star and a single dad! What is not to love! Jet is rock star who has a one night stand with Hannah. This is a woman he cannot forget. When she contacts him months later though, she delivers a life changing message to him. These two from the start have such a pull it's impossible not to see them together. But they do have quite a few obstacles to get through. Not ...more
Sophie Koufes
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audiobook Review:

Spark is the 1st novel in The Crow Brothers Rockstar Romance Series.
A Rockstar Romance with a twist. Jet Crow, Hannah Nichols, & Alfie are compelling character's with heart and soul.
Told in dual pov, with a dual narration that flows through smoothly and reveals their personalities.

A flawless performance by narrators Sebastian York and Ava Harrison. Chemistry between these two together is off the charts.
As narrators and storytellers with passion, they bring the character's
Sandra De Gouveia
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Spark" by S.L Scott is book 1 in the The Crow Brothers series....

Great story line. This was well thought through and I enjoyed this book very much. Unconditional love so powerful... I love that this book has a duel P.O.V.

Some may think that this story was a little predictable but I say... so what? The story is intense and what each character has to endure to be together is what captures you. Their fight, their everything.

I can't wait to read about Tulsa next and then Rivers. I can only
Lesley T
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay! I dont even know where to begin!!? I wasnt prepared for just how good this book was going to be!!
Ive never read J.S Scott before and when I say, she gave me the Feels?? SHE GAVE ME THE FEELS! Ugh! I loved the storyline, characters, humour, the sexy AF chemistry between the H&H!! And the icing on the cake, Alfie!! The 6 years old, sweet as sugarcane boy, the book centred around! For me, this is the perfect
secret child romance story. It has so much heart without being tacky and
Monica Murphy
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. Loved the narrators.

This is an interesting story. Jet Crow and his brothers are an up-and-coming band that is about to get a break. Hannah has a one night stand with Jet, and she leaves an impression on him - he cant stop thinking about her. He sees her again, and she is harboring a secret. Can he get past the shock of what seeing her again and what it means? Will it affect the bands big break? Can Hannah get past what has happened to her in previous relationships?

I am
Jamie Ellis
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wallflower!!!

Once I finally got into this book it was really good. I thought it started out s!ow until we finally get into the bones of the story. I couldn't put it down after that.
It's amazing from where it all started to what we find in the end. Some parts was like reading poetry or song lyrics .....yes that good.
Really enjoyed the storyline, little angst, hot sex and reading the story as it unfolds. Can't wait or Tulsa's boo.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Michele
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As Always, SL Scott writes stories that come from her heart, pouring all of her emotions into her stories. Emotions that make you feel everything her characters are going through. Spark is no different. This is a romantic love story about Jett and Hannah, a story packed with emotion. Its such a strong storyline, you wont be able to put it down. I highly recommend this book and any other book by SL Scott. You won't be disappointed, I guarantee it.

April   ♥"LOS" ♥
I'm not usually a huge fan of rockstar romances but I do enjoy S.L. Scott's writing so I was interesting in seeing how this book would play out. I'm really glad I took a chance on it because it wasn't what I was expecting. It's not just about some rocker hooking up and falling for a groupie or something, there's a lot more substance to it and to the characters. I'm definitely going to keep reading the series to see more of the Crow Brothers.
Kathy Aronoff
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow - What a book! Not one word was wasting in the telling, the love scenes between Jet & Hannah are hot and beautiful and sexy, did I mention hot? Getting to see the guys in The Resistance again was a bonus. The premise has been done before but nothing like this, the scene stealing Alfie will wrap you around his finger and just knowing Jet's brother's River & Tulsa are getting their own books has me looking forward to that 1-click. Oh I hope S.L Scott has one in store for Dave too.
Annie
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book goes beyond the average rock star story and is more about the characters journey to each other and learning to deal with what life has thrown at them.

Great narration.
Janee
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
O.k.

I thought it was o.k. The build up was there, but it fell flat when everything came out. There is happy ever after.
Liz
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rock
Loved this book. A clever tale of a second chance romance mixed in with a twist. I hope there are going to be books about the brothers.
Stephanie
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED this story! First of all, the prologue was H.O.T. It was steamy and sensual. Two people connecting on an intimate and emotional level..

It only takes a spark to start a fire.

Jet Crow is lead singer for The Crow Brothers band. He shares a night of passion with Hannah Nichols. But it is more than just a physical connection between them. Jet craves more of her. He wants to know her, her mind, her thoughts, her sadness. But one night is all he gets before she slips away.

Hannah Nichols never
Reckless Readers
I can honestly say I'm in awe by this story. Not only because it shows how important family is but because it points out you are enough even when other people make you feel like you are not.
I have read the other rocker romance novels by this author but this book will blow you out of the water. Jet will steal the reader's heart even more than Johnny.
Hannah has a heart of gold but doesn't know it. Jet kind of pushes her beyond her comfort zones yet he wants her to take her time in finding what she
S.L. Scott Reader...: SPARK is FREE until 1/04 3 16 Jan 02, 2019 02:22PM
Romance Retreat: Spark audiobook is LIVE - Seb York 1 10 Jan 01, 2019 09:59PM

• Love & Ink
  • Kiss the Stars (Falling Stars, #1)
  • More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • One Wild Night (Hollywood Chronicles, #1)
  • Whiskey Lullaby
  • Crave (The Gibson Boys, #3)
  • All of Me (Confessions of the Heart, #2)
  • Close (Ryder Brothers, #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)
  • Wait With Me (Wait with Me, #1)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #2)
  • Craft (The Gibson Boys, #2)
  • Rock God: A Rockstar Romance
  • Cross (The Gibson Boys, #2.5)
  • Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)
  • One Wild Ride (Hollywood Chronicles, #2)
Always interested in the arts, S.L. Scott grew up painting, writing poetry and short stories, and wiled her days away lost in a good book and the movies.

With a degree in Journalism, she continued her love of the written word by reading American authors like Salinger and Fitzgerald. She was intrigued by their flawed characters living in picture perfect worlds, but could still debate that the

The Crow Brothers (4 books)
  • Tulsa (The Crow Brothers, #2)
  • Rivers (The Crow Brothers, #3)
  • Ridge (The Crow Brothers, #4)