Start by marking “Taken: Dark Romance Collection” as Want to Read:
Taken: Dark Romance Collection

Taken: Dark Romance Collection

USA Today and Amazon bestselling author JB Duvane brings you this special dark romance collection containing four stories of four different women who are taken from the world and held captive. They’re kidnapped and hidden away by men who will stop at nothing to control the very thing they desire most.

Please note: This is a dark romance collection. It contains unsettling a
Published December 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Taken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taken

Start your review of Taken: Dark Romance Collection
Kerry
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This collection contains some of JB Duvane's darkest romances and I love that she has put them all together in one collection for all to see. Beware though...none of these are cutesy sweet romances but all certainly are satisfying!

Dirty Daughter - Five Stars

Now, JB Duvane knows how to write a dark romance! Let's just say that this one is once again up there for twisted and slightly uncomfortable reading but secretly it is SOOOOOO worth reading!

The story begins with 18 year old Emily and her der
Tiffany
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read one story and listened to the audiobook of another in this set previously when they were released. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to read the other two yet. They are definitely on my soon TBR list. This author has such a way with dark romance. The storylines are twisted, and sometimes even sickening, but I just can't turn away or put them down. I definitely recommend checking this set out if you're a fan of the dark romance genre!

Filthy Cam Girl:
This one hooked me in. Ashley and Drake
Book-Lovin-Momma
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This collection of four books is indeed dark and provocatively steamy. I have loved all of these books, and the growth of this author shows in the progression of her works.

Dirty Daughter - I loved this story - it's taboo in a different type of dark romance setting. The mom aspect was a little sad, but we have Emily waiting in the wings to win Max over. The thing was, she didn't know Max already had his eye on her. Dark, twisty, and captivating, another great steamy romance by Ms. Duvane.

Filthy C
Sam Power
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Four great story's in one place. Each book a dark romance. This author really has a way off keeping you hooked.

Dirty Daughter:
Dark romance with a twist. Gripping read.

Anothr greatdark romance with greattwsts that keeps you reading, getting caught up in the story. Wanting to see how it ends.

Emily has a hard realaioship with her mother Amelia. Dr Max, Can he help Emily or make her worse?

You have to keep reading to find out.

Filthy Cam Girl:

Anothr great read, with a twist in it.

Ashley has had a ro
Lisa
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In Dirty Daughter, This book is nice and twisty. Emily comes home from boarding school and is 18 now, with an alcoholic craptastic mom who dies but we don't exactly know what happened. She starts trying to seduce Dr. Max, who has some crazy secrets of his own. It's definitely hot and intriguing, and as was the way of the last couple books I have read by JB Duvane, I spend a lot of the story trying to figure out what's going on or what I'm missing. Well done. I very much enjoyed this.

In Filthy C
Dora Harvey
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Wow—what can I say! TAKEN book collection (Dirty Daughter, Filthy Cam Girl, The Dark Doctor, and Colin: A Serial Killer Romance) may be a bit dark, but it also consists of great romance stories that are dirty, sexy and scintillating with some steamy sex scenes—the chemistry between the characters could generate fire in the scorching love scenes that burned through my iPad! You NEED to READ! I wasn't expecting the turn some of these stori
Pat
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic collection of four books that lean more to the dark side. All four of these books have well written storylines that will pull you right into the story and the well detailed characters will keep you totally captivated until the very last page! I highly recommend adding this book to your TBR list!!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
April
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
A collection of dark and twisted romance stories. if you are looking for something out if the normal romance, pick this up. JB can suck you in with some serious twists and turns. The shock factor is there and won't disappoint.
Christine
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Arc review For honest review. This is a great box set of some of JB duvan a world and I promise you will enjoy.
Megan