Start by marking “One Empire Night (Lost Kings MC, #9.5)” as Want to Read:
One Empire Night (Lost Kings MC, #9.5)

One Empire Night

(Lost Kings MC #9.5)

Kings only bow to their queens.

Spend the holiday catching up with your favorite Lost Kings MC couples.
Visit with Rock while he attends two very different holiday parties. Check out the interesting gifts Wrath and Murphy have for their ladies. Teller's peaceful holiday will leave you smiling.

One Empire Night is a 30,000 word holiday novella. It should be read
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 138 pages
Published December 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about One Empire Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Empire Night

Start your review of One Empire Night (Lost Kings MC, #9.5)
✰ Liz ✰
"Long live the king."
description

One Empire Night is a holiday novella featuring my favorite LOKI men and women. It must be read after Beyond Reason in order to have a full appreciation of the characters and their flourishing relationships. There is nothing better than catching up with my favorite LOKI characters! It's Christmas time and the Lost Kings are ready to celebrate in true KING fashion. Rock and Hope attend two very different Christmas parties before taking off to enjoy their own private cele
Malene
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know how Autumn Jones Lakes does it but after nine and half books of the Lost Kings MC I’m still as invested and in love with the characters as I was when I read book 1 Slow Burn. Now 9.5 books later I’m sitting here all fuzzy and happy cause this novella gave me exactly what I’ve come to love about this series. The characters Rock, Hope, Wrath, Trinity, Murphy, Heidi, Teller and Charlotte all have their own POV and boy was it amazing. The brotherly love and bantering between the guys, t ...more
Heroesinbooks
5 Sparkly Stars

This funny, sexy, sassy , gorgeous novella was the perfect way to catch up with our Lost Kings and their Queens. This is my favourite MC Author/ series and every book in the LOKI story is kindle nirvana. Loved it!
Kristina
Apr 23, 2018 marked it as dnr
This series lost its lustre from Tattered On My Sleeve and turned into just another trashy MC series. How disappointing.

And I still hate fuckface Murphy and can't stand that self-righteous twat Trinity, can't STAND her!!!!
Tanya
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED GETTING TO CATCH UP WITH THE LOKI GUYS AND THEIR WOMEN!!! THE BANTER BETWEEN THEM CRACKS ME UP. AND THE SEXINESS THEY SHARE WITH THEIR WOMEN IS AMAZING!! I ENJOY THE LOVE AND DEVOTION THEY HAVE FOR EACHOTHER! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHATS INSTORE FOR FURTURE BOOKS!
Maria Angie Mendoza
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading One Empire night was the best read to end 2017 and bring in the New Year.
Our hot alpha Loki men are back to bow before their queens and articulate their devotion with Christmas as a backdrop. This story is for the diehard Loki fan who gets the quirky behavior of these hot and dangerous but sweet men. They are all represented as they celebrate Christmas like only they know how to...at the Crystal Ball.
Heartfelt, sexy and just another fun front seat view at a club I can't get enough of.
O
Tammy
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect addition to the LOKI series and I LOVED reading it!! We visit with each couple we've grown to love and some extra characters that make several appearances in previous books. Within a couple of pages I was laughing out loud and the sizzling hot sex was captivating and raised my temperature on a cold and snowy night!! You don't need it to be Christmas to get into this book, in fact I read the entire story last night until the wee hours of the morning. I read slow so I don't mi ...more
Lana Reads
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nothing exciting is happening here, practically nothing at all, just one day in lives of four couples we got to know from the previous books. A sweet short read for in-between (the way is was made I guess) to catch up if you had a pause between the books. But if you are reading one book after another in the series, this one is just a little filler you could get into without expecting much from it.
Daniele
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*First person point of view
*Multiple points of view

What’s better than an Autumn Jones Lake book, a holiday book from AJL; catching up with all of our favorite LOKI characters!

1. The LOKI guys are so completely devoted to their ladies.
2. Tellers’ and Charlotte’s sexy times are some of the most adventurous.
3. Heidi is an incredible mother!
4. I love Hope’s inner humor.
5. Sway needs an intimate meeting with Rock’s fist.
6. Was happy for the update on Furious Fitness, and that there’ll be a rebuild.

A
Iza
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I always love diving back into the LOKI world, seeing how everyone is doing. And that's exactly what this Christmas novella is all about!

I love the updates we get on every couple, what they're doing, since we get the story told in different POVs. It's a good addition to the Lost Kings MC series and every fan should read it.

I voluntarily agreed to read an early copy of this book and my rating is 4.5 stars.
AussieMum
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers, low-steam
Nice Christmas catch-up with the LOKI crew.
~ Cariad ~
Dec 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Bit of a filler read, it was okay...
Brandi
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
One Empire Night let us get caught up with a little bit of everyone but the very best parts of this book were the Rock & Hope scenes!

Loved, loved, LOVED how much they were in it! You could feel how strong their love for one another was through the kindle screen. Every touch, taste, glance, smirk, flirty comment... Amazing. My only complaint? The fact that those repeated comments about non-alcoholic drinks didn't lead to a pregnancy announcement. *insert mega-frowny face here*

But Z... I like th
Sue
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually a fan of Christmas/Holiday novellas...but in usual Autumn Jones Lake style, she manages to keep it suspenseful, sexy, heart-warming as well as featuring our favorite LOKI couples in compromising positions. There are the usual suspects as well...girls who are troublemakers, other MC members who put their noses (and other body parts) where they shouldn't and generally just a fun time where even the more serious minded Rock and Wrath let their guard down to please their women and "f ...more
Kristen Lindtvedt
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A Wonderfully Humorous, Surprisingly Sentimental Literary Side Trip...

“One Empire Night" is the twelfth series installment and third novella from the Lost Kings MC (LOKI) world (hence the 9.5 series volume designation).  It is a Christmas themed literary side trip by author Autumn Jones Lake that focuses on couples, Rock and Hope, Heidi and Murphy, Teller and Charlotte, and Wrath and Trinity.

Here, using the backdrop of the various Christmas festivities taking place around the main event of the c
Janee_dark&eroticreads4me
This white xmas was melting hot!

Naaaw, I just love the Lost Kings family and getting to spend xmas with all my favorite characters, plus a few extras, was a bonus!

P.S. You really need to be familiar with this series before reading this xmas novella, so go and get reading, you will kick yourself for not doing it already!

Autumn J Lake kept us pretty entertained with the xmas party's, presents, surprises and ahem, sex, is an understatement. Poor Murph, as if Heidi left him hanging like that... bu
Shawna  Wood (A Girl and Her Books)
I don't think I will ever get enough of the LOKI world. These many feel like family and every time I sit down to read this book it feels like a return visit home. I don't think I will ever get tired of reading about these characters and hope Autumn never stops writing about them.

I loved seeing what some of our favorite couples are up too this Christmas. I especially love hearing from Hope and Rock. These two are the foundation to this series and MC family, that I love getting to see things from
Carol
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all of these characters and its awesome when an author will give you a little catch up as to where each couple is at in their relationship.
It's Christmas time and as each couple does their own little celebrating and of course a lot of hot and steamy moments.
Would have loved to see the retaliation from Wrath for the snow ball...lol
Still left in the dark as to who the kids were in a previous book. I think they were Charlotte and Teller's but could be Rock and Hope.
I am also still very curi
Pamela Talley
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One Empire Night (Lost Kings MC#9.5) Definitely Warm & Fuzzy!

You nailed the warm & fuzzy feeling with this one Autumn. I may be reading this in March but I definitely have the Warm & Fuzzy feeling you wergoing for. I am late to this series, i bought Slow Burn in July 2019 and Corrupting Cinderella in February 2020 when I started reading the Lost Kings MC series. I haven't read anything else but the series since then. OMG do I love the sexy badass alpha bikers and their kickass ladies that Autumn
Christina
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Swoon!! Ladies Autumn Jones Lake has pulled yet another amazing story out of her cheeky little box of tricks! I was already so ridiculously in love with the LOKI men to begin with but this additional mix of catch up stories has just put them in a whole other league! They are super swoony and loving without forget the filthy caveman qualities we all love! Well done Autum you continue to spoil us with your fantastic work and I for one will be a huge fan of everything you do until you don’t and tha ...more
Denise
What a great book to end 2017 with. I discovered Autumn Lake Jones earlier this year and devoured, yes, devoured her Lost King series. This novella was a great addition to the series. We get a little bit from each of the couples from the previous books and also a little look at Z, Mara/Damon (still hoping on getting their story) and Dex/Swan (at least I’m hoping that is an upcoming pairing). After reading this novella, it is safe to say that Wrath/Trinity are still my fav couple in the series.

Lo
Colleen Moyer
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Kings and Christmas ... doesn’t get much better!!!

First off thank you Autumn for giving us more LOKI!!!! I never get tired of reading these stories and I would read/watch a daily episode of these characters. I love their banter and the way their love for each other comes thru!!!!! Loved all the North Poll humor, the sweet & sappy moments, catching up with other characters, snowball fights and the overall story!!!! You are very talented Autumn - thank you for sharing the Kings with us!!!! Kee
Kristen Spate
Sweet, sexy, fun

I am a latecomer to the fabulous Autumn Jones Lake, but she snagged me good! I have had a marathon of reading all of the Lost Kings MC series. I preordered 9.5 and have thoroughly enjoyed 'mingling' with all of my favorites, enjoying this huge motorcycle family as they celebrated so traditionally. Sweetness abounds. Warm fuzzies and hot sex ,too.
Thank you Autumn for this sweet read!
Dee Shelvey
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing way to get to catch up with all of the characters in the Lost Kings world. It made me laugh, sigh giggle and want to turn the AC on even though it is so cold outside.

Autumn is a truly gifted writer, I hope you take the time and read her series and to know and love her cast of characters you can tell she has pour her time, love, sweat and tears into her work.

As a reader I love her stories and love seeing when the next one is coming so I can per order it.
Meagen A
Jan 03, 2019 rated it liked it
I am really loving the Lost Kings MC series and all the full length novels have just pulled me in. This novella was a nice little “day in the life” for all our favorite couples but since there really was no plot, I could take it or leave it. Having each book being only from one couple’s perspective, I did like how this novella has snippets from 8 perspectives, making it a fun read. I’m now ready to dive into After Burn!
Rachel
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of my top favorites, so I take any chance I can get to see more of them. Autumn Jones Lake has been known to surprise her readers with listing pre-orders for future books before announcing them, so when I stumbled across this gem I was pumped for New Years Eve. This novella had the best aspects of this series: playful banter, family bonds, and of course hot bedroom scenes. One Empire Night was a perfect way to kick off the last day of 2017.
Janet Gambino
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another hit

This is a like a "catch up with everyone" over the holidays. We visit each couple during the holidays and run into a few others along the way.
This book,like all the others in this series, are written so in depth, you really lose yourself in the books.
Can't tell you enough how much I love this series. Thank you Autumn for sharing your stories with us.
Kim Richards
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I really enjoyed reading this short story. It was nice to catch up with some old favourites from the Lost Kings MC. As with the other books in this series I was pulled in right from the start.
Autumn Jones Lake never fails to write a book that I always feel part off.
A great story and an awesome read.
I look forward to What is next.
Tanisha Sietmann-Franzese
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just finished it pulled an all nighter it’s 4:15 am and so worth it !!! Autumn you are the BOMB !!! Love catching up with everyone!!! Makes me more and more excited for what’s next in Loki land . So looking forward to Z’s story !!! Thank you for being you .... you and Mr Lake are so good to us ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Vexed (Iron Bulls MC #4)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retribution MC #6)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Entwined (Iron Bulls MC, #3)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Disconnect (Iron Bulls MC #2)
  • Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
  • Asunder (Iron Bulls MC #1)
  • King: The Epilogue Collection (Sydney Storm MC, #7)
  • Needing Carrie (Savage Brothers, #5.5)
  • Defy (The Kings Of Retribution MC, #3.5)
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #4)
  • Wick
  • Demetri
Autumn is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the popular Lost Kings MC and Hollywood Demons series. Autumn firmly believes that true love stories never end and that is reflected in the stories she tells.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law.

She was born and raised in upstate New York, where most of her books are set. Autumn still enjoy

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC, #4)
  • White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC, #7)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC, #10)

News & Interviews