Start by marking “Resign!” as Want to Read:
Resign!

Resign!

Kompetisi sengit terjadi di sebuah kantor konsultan di Jakarta. Pesertanya adalah para cungpret, alias kacung kampret. Yang mereka incar bukanlah penghargaan pegawai terbaik, jabatan tertinggi, atau bonus terbesar, melainkan memenangkan taruhan untuk segera resign!

Cungpret #1: Alranita
Pegawai termuda yang tertekan akibat perlakuan sang bos yang semena-mena.

Cungpret #2: Car
Published January 29th 2018 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama

To ask other readers questions about Resign!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resign!

Start your review of Resign!
ijul (yuliyono)
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: metropop, romance
my first 5-star book of the year.

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE METROPOP SO MUCH. especially for this one. reviu lengkap menyusul. yang penting baca dulu.

description
Fairuz  H.  K
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I CAN TOTALLY RELATE!!!

Hahahaha... I work in consulting industry as well so I can totally, totally, TOTALLY relate in the freakiest way possible.

Overall, I could say that this is probably the best metropop I have ever read after a long time. Definitely a page-turner; enticing realistic storyline (SO relatable I could cry lol...), witty and funny dialogues + the narrations (I laugh way TOO MUCH over smallest things and this book really satisfies me), and a great contemplation material (don't blam
Jessica Huwae
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Fun and fresh story that relate to everyone who has the experience of working as a cungpret at various levels.

Too many "banget" or "blablabla...banget?" that I lost count, but perhaps that's how millennials talk to each other right now :D

Better editing might help for some chronologies seem to be confusing.

But interesting characters indeed, I'd like to have a teamwork like this cungprets team.
SanWa Library
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: local_fic-read
This was the fastest read I made in history for a 250 pages of book. The reality I gave this book 4.5 stars. Why? I will update it in my blog 😄
Cynthia
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Will review soon! Gonna reread this on February for the nth times! Apparently you could never get enough of great read!
Jenn
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
ngakak sumpah. i read this in one sitting and it has been so long since i done that. buku ini ringan, so damn funny dan breathe in a fresh air terutama buat chick lit ala metropop. bakal jadi game changer genre metropop sih since this novel has set the bar higher.

p.s. buku ini ngelurain gue dari reading slump harusnya kasih rating 5 tp yha hehehe
Gloria Tetelepta
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The pace of this book is fast and that's the problem of it. You cannot put too much detail or the readers will be overwhelmed. But that's not what she did though. What she did is putting only the necessary details, but sadly I don't feel there's enough of it.
But she's good at giving you plot twists and I applaud that.
Azizah Silmi
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoying the wattpad version made me pre-order this book as soon as it is published years ago, of course the book version is much better. As a high school student back then, i wasn’t expecting to enjoy as much as i did from this heart-warming metropop story. It enlighten me of how the work environment should be, especially if you are a corporate-slave.
Fam Vinnilia
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I found this novel from the apps called wattpad and i had a low expectation on this. But suprise surprise, the novel was pretty good. The dictation and wording was enjoyable. This novel was a really simple and light, with no complicated problem which was kind of refreshing.
N. Sekar L.
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Juliana Lestari
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
It’s a cliche yet cute story! Reading this was the very great quality time i have since I started working.
I need a Tigran IRL😂
Vindri Prachmitasari
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: metropop
Tigran is such as pain in the ass man yet handsome and gentlemen... aw aw Sweet..
Kania
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: funny-reading
It's so funny.. ...more
Nana Chan
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I LOVE THIS STORY. KOCAK ABIS.
Atika Rizqi Syavira
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cheesy but it's all ok, I read this book in one seat! ...more
Matchamaw
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: abandoned
I would recommend to my class
Virna
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
The ending was so typical. Boring.
Isty
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The plot is common and predictable but the way writer write the book is really fun.
Dewi Maharani
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There's no dull moment in the story. It's just so fun. ...more
Leila Rumeila
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
2 words for this book :
HOW... SWEET... !!!!! 💗💗💗
I obsessively loved the ending! This is very entertaining, funny, adorable, omg! 🙈
hifels
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
super cute and entertaining!
Dinj
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love love love. Love the joke and the romance.
jess
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I READ THIS BOOK IN ON FREAKING DAY

this is what I love about readinggggggggg
omaygaaadddd speachless and I need more story like THISSSSS
Diego Christian
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: metropop
Please, I'm in love! ...more
Lia
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-fun, endonesyah, 2020
Not a solid 4, tho, storyline-wise.
Give it a-4 because its quotes are so entertaining and remind me to my prev work. 😁
zee
Feb 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: indonesian
had a really good time reading this!!!!
Putri
Mar 16, 2021 rated it liked it
Fascinating
Permata
May 09, 2021 rated it liked it
It's fun, a page-turner, refreshing, sooo fast-paced, and just enjoyable. But the ending is very dissapointing for me. ...more
Novita Arlika
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Found this book just a month ago. After reading the early chapter, I tend to read the full version. The idea of this novel is quite good. I love how the work-life jokes blend with all characters and storylines. It's really fun to read this one. ...more

• Secangkir Kopi dan Pencakar Langit
  • Progresnya Berapa Persen?
  • Jakarta Sebelum Pagi
  • Over the Moon
See top shelves…
instagram : @almirabastari

News & Interviews

The last five years of world history have been nothing if not...eventful. When living in interesting times, there's nothing better for...
“saya mau kita pergi bersama tanpa kamu ketakutan ada yang mergokin, gosipin, atau apa pun itu. I want you to be proud by my side.” Tigran - Resign!, page 263” 0 likes