Start by marking “Boy of Blood (Girl of Glass, #2)” as Want to Read:
Boy of Blood (Girl of Glass, #2)

Boy of Blood

(Girl of Glass #2)

After Nightland’s vicious attack on the domes, the safety and perfection of the world within the glass has been contaminated. Desperate to rebuild, outsiders are allowed into the domes to help, breaking the cardinal rule: outsiders and Domers must always be separated. But the city is in shambles, crumbling into chaos without the Vampers of Nightland to keep order, and one ...more
ebook
Published April 10th 2018 by Fiery Seas Publishing

Anna At A Wondrous Bookshelf
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, dystopia, ya
Boy of Blood starts where book one, Girl of Glass, left off. This is not a standalone story. You do need to read the first book in the series to truly appreciate this installment.

The book starts with Nola waking up after the attack on the domes, a perfect world inside glass walls created for chosen humans. The other half of the population is relegated to living on the outside of the dome to suffer and die.

In this dystopian sequel, we follow Nola as she tries to move on from the attacks on the do
Aly
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nola is a great character in this series! I enjoyed this book as much as the first one but they should be read in order.  The boy she loved broke her heart and she begins think about Jeremy's love and how that makes her feel. I was left at the edge of my seat and I can't wait for more. *This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review.*
Telma Rocha
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thank you to the publisher for the review copy of this book.

Book 2, Boy of Blood, by Megan O’Russell, continues right where book 1, Girl of Glass left off. In this dystopian world, humans are divided between the outsiders and the humans living within the glass domes, constructed to save humanity. Nola continues her struggles with who to fight along side with, and who to fight against, as the wars continues to rage, and turn even more aggressive.

Truths are discovered, feelings are shattered, and
Simone
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
The second book is as good as the first one! I love the characters, especially Nola. She is such a loving and caring girl!

But I just can’t believe this cliffhanger! I’m shocked. I definitely need to read the thirth book as soon as it’s available. I can’t wait!

If you like Dystopian worlds, please read this one. It’s such an amazing story about a girl who has to live in a dome to save te human race. A good girl who cares so much, that she sometimes makes bad decisions. This Dystopian world is al
Mariela
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nola is trying hard to move on and seeing where things go with Jeremy. But when the dome is attacked time and time again she’s now taking the blame. She wants to tell someone what she did but Jeremy stops her. The people on the outside know her name, know what she did and now they come for her. The werewolves the vamps they want what she gave. Now that she can’t ANYONE she runs away to find Emmanuel the journey isn’t easy and just when you’re loosing breath because you’re rubbing away with them ...more
Britt
Read my review to book #1, Girl of Glass, HERE: https://www.facebook.com/EyesOpenRevi...

*this review contains minor spoilers*

Often, when I start a book series, book #1 tends to be my favorite. I'm usually not much of a series reader for this reason - unless you're Ransom Riggs, I often find that sequels pale in comparison to the first book. However, I actually think that Boy of Blood, #2 in the Girl of Glass series by Megan O'Russell, is BETTER than the first.
Saying that, though, I'm not going t
Jenn Bradshaw
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We received a digital copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review:

Megan O'Russell hits another home run with Boy of Blood, book 2 in the Girl of Glass series.

This book picks up right where Girl of Glass left off - the night Nightland attacked the domes. Nola struggles with intense feelings; she's betrayed the domes, and those she tried to help, betrayed her. The boy she loved has turned on her, and she begins to accept Jeremy's love as she starts to heal. The blinders
Mat
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: science-fiction, ya
Keri Hunter
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Once your eyes are opened to the world you really live in is there any way to going back? Can you move on with your life living in a sea of lie after lie? For Nola that is her reality. After a devastating attack on the domes and a deeper betrayal from the boy you love, is where we pick back up with her. Trying to accept this is life and not hurt her mom and the boy who has stood by her no matter what. When she finds that her moral compass is leading her towards a different path. A path that pull ...more
Hannah Michaels
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Writing cliff hangers feels good. Reading them, not so much. But anyways. I’m really looking forward to the third one that I know she’s going to write because if she doesn’t I’m going to have to take matters into my own hands and fan fiction again. So. Help a girl out! You’re going to need this book when it’s out next week! Another quick read like the first, and very engaging.
Brandy
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a great book 2!!! Please make the 3rd one come soon. I do t want to give anything away but I was just sure my reader had stopped working. Nope it was the end of the book :(. I love the story the characters are amazing and book 3 needs to hurry.
Phyllis
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The pace in this story has been uninterrupted from
Book 1 into Book 2.
You **do ** need to read Book 1 first ( Girl of Glass )
because if you don't, you won't understand what's
going on.
I read it in one sitting, being unable and unwilling
to put it down.
Enjoy !!

Phyllis S.
Jojn
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read!

If you have read the book Girl of Glass, then this is a must read.

Nola is true to herself and is the best the domers have to offer. You only hope that you would be as good as she is.

When is the next book coming out?

John orlowski
Linda
Feb 02, 2019
Rickie
Feb 04, 2019
Megan O'Russell is the author of several Young Adult series that invite readers to escape into worlds of adventure. From Girl of Glass, which blends dystopian darkness with the heart-pounding danger of vampires, to The Chronicles of Maggie Trent, which opens the gateway to a hundred magical realms.

2019 has led Megan on a new publishing journey, which will see thirteen projects released within the

Girl of Glass (2 books)
  • Girl of Glass (Girl of Glass, #1)