Start by marking “Boy of Blood (Girl of Glass, #2)” as Want to Read:
Boy of Blood (Girl of Glass, #2)

Boy of Blood

(Girl of Glass #2)

After Nightland’s vicious attack on the domes, the safety and perfection of the world within the glass has been contaminated. Desperate to rebuild, outsiders are allowed into the domes to help, breaking the cardinal rule: outsiders and Domers must always be separated. But the city is in shambles, crumbling into chaos without the Vampers of Nightland to keep order, and one ...more
ebook
Published April 10th 2018 by Fiery Seas Publishing

Start your review of Boy of Blood (Girl of Glass, #2)
Anna at A Wondrous Bookshelf
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Boy of Blood starts where book one, Girl of Glass, left off. This is not a standalone story. You do need to read the first book in the series to truly appreciate this installment.

The book starts with Nola waking up after the attack on the domes, a perfect world inside glass walls created for chosen humans. The other half of the population is relegated to living on the outside of the dome to suffer and die.

In this dystopian sequel, we follow Nola as she tries to move on from the attacks on the do
Aly
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nola is a great character in this series! I enjoyed this book as much as the first one but they should be read in order.  The boy she loved broke her heart and she begins think about Jeremy's love and how that makes her feel. I was left at the edge of my seat and I can't wait for more. *This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review.*
Telma Rocha
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thank you to the publisher for the review copy of this book.

Book 2, Boy of Blood, by Megan O’Russell, continues right where book 1, Girl of Glass left off. In this dystopian world, humans are divided between the outsiders and the humans living within the glass domes, constructed to save humanity. Nola continues her struggles with who to fight along side with, and who to fight against, as the wars continues to rage, and turn even more aggressive.

Truths are discovered, feelings are shattered, and
Simone
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
The second book is as good as the first one! I love the characters, especially Nola. She is such a loving and caring girl!

But I just can’t believe this cliffhanger! I’m shocked. I definitely need to read the thirth book as soon as it’s available. I can’t wait!

If you like Dystopian worlds, please read this one. It’s such an amazing story about a girl who has to live in a dome to save te human race. A good girl who cares so much, that she sometimes makes bad decisions. This Dystopian world is al
Mariela
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nola is trying hard to move on and seeing where things go with Jeremy. But when the dome is attacked time and time again she’s now taking the blame. She wants to tell someone what she did but Jeremy stops her. The people on the outside know her name, know what she did and now they come for her. The werewolves the vamps they want what she gave. Now that she can’t ANYONE she runs away to find Emmanuel the journey isn’t easy and just when you’re loosing breath because you’re rubbing away with them ...more
Britt
Read my review to book #1, Girl of Glass, HERE: https://www.facebook.com/EyesOpenRevi...

*this review contains minor spoilers*

Often, when I start a book series, book #1 tends to be my favorite. I'm usually not much of a series reader for this reason - unless you're Ransom Riggs, I often find that sequels pale in comparison to the first book. However, I actually think that Boy of Blood, #2 in the Girl of Glass series by Megan O'Russell, is BETTER than the first.
Saying that, though, I'm not going t
Jenn Bradshaw
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We received a digital copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review:

Megan O'Russell hits another home run with Boy of Blood, book 2 in the Girl of Glass series.

This book picks up right where Girl of Glass left off - the night Nightland attacked the domes. Nola struggles with intense feelings; she's betrayed the domes, and those she tried to help, betrayed her. The boy she loved has turned on her, and she begins to accept Jeremy's love as she starts to heal. The blinders
Mat
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: science-fiction, ya
bookgeek607
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Once your eyes are opened to the world you really live in is there any way to going back? Can you move on with your life living in a sea of lie after lie? For Nola that is her reality. After a devastating attack on the domes and a deeper betrayal from the boy you love, is where we pick back up with her. Trying to accept this is life and not hurt her mom and the boy who has stood by her no matter what. When she finds that her moral compass is leading her towards a different path. A path that pull ...more
Samantha Bradshaw
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nola is safe in the domes, but she is more aware than ever. The domes were attacked. The current love of her life had almost been lost. She has been bitten and scarred. It is part of her history now, and she won’t forget it. She’s caught the eyes of the guards, and when dark secrets begin to reveal themselves to her, her trust shatters all over again. The guards are using the drugs from outside the domes now, going against everything Domers were taught. Who can she trust, if anyone?
Gripping, an
Hannah Michaels
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Writing cliff hangers feels good. Reading them, not so much. But anyways. I’m really looking forward to the third one that I know she’s going to write because if she doesn’t I’m going to have to take matters into my own hands and fan fiction again. So. Help a girl out! You’re going to need this book when it’s out next week! Another quick read like the first, and very engaging.
Brandy
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a great book 2!!! Please make the 3rd one come soon. I do t want to give anything away but I was just sure my reader had stopped working. Nope it was the end of the book :(. I love the story the characters are amazing and book 3 needs to hurry.
Bev
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, fantastic read. Nola is back in the dome but not for long. There are hundreds of lights on the bridge to the city, and Nola is asked by Jeremy's father to go and talk to the people on the other side. They have actually asked for her. While talking to them, the bridge blows up. The Domers had used Nola to keep the others occupied and of course a lot were killed. And some Domers also. This is all too much for Nola. Death. Lots of death. Love with a guard. Betrayal. The city. More death ...more
Phyllis
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The pace in this story has been uninterrupted from
Book 1 into Book 2.
You **do ** need to read Book 1 first ( Girl of Glass )
because if you don't, you won't understand what's
going on.
I read it in one sitting, being unable and unwilling
to put it down.
Enjoy !!

Phyllis S.
Jojn
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read!

If you have read the book Girl of Glass, then this is a must read.

Nola is true to herself and is the best the domers have to offer. You only hope that you would be as good as she is.

When is the next book coming out?

John orlowski
Jenny
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought the first book in this series was great, but this second one is even better - probably because the scene has already been set, so the action can ramp up. And so it does! This book was very hard to put down and I read straight through to the end. On to the next book in this series...
Kristen
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

I liked this one better than the first! The beginning was a bit slow moving but once I got into it, I couldn’t put it down. What a great read! Action, drama, suspense! I highly recommend this series!
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I wish it was longer!!! I need to know! Does she survive?!?!? The cliff hanger is killing me!! Good job!
Lori
Oct 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
Shabana
I really enjoyed this continuation. I liked the romance and I felt the hurt the characters go through, and wished I could help. I’m hoping the next one is just as good, if not better
Kaka_shi
I wanna enjoy this book and to a point i do but Nola does my head in. 🙄

This could of been epic.
Heather Teague
Jul 20, 2020
Christopher Russell
Apr 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Troop of Shadows (The Troop of Shadows Chronicles #1)
  • Beauty and Dread (The Troop of Shadows Chronicles #2)
  • Extant: Beyond the Thaw (The Thaw Chronicles, #5)
  • Moving With the Sun (The Troop of Shadows Chronicles #3)
  • Within the Ice (Isiir Chronicles #1)
  • Powerless World (Survive the Fall #1)
  • Edge of Anarchy (Edge of Collapse #4)
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
  • Retribution (Beyond These Walls #3)
  • SPORE: Book 1 of the Spore Series: (A Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Thriller)
  • The Complete Dead State Series (Dead State #0.5-5)
  • Edge of Collapse (Edge of Collapse #1)
  • Edge of Madness (Edge of Collapse #2)
  • The Risen (The Survivor Chronicles, #4)
  • Edge of Darkness (Edge of Collapse #3)
  • Contamination Box Set: The Complete Post-Apocalyptic Series (Books 0-7)
  • The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles, #3)
Megan O'Russell is the author of several Young Adult series that invite readers to escape into worlds of adventure. From Girl of Glass, which blends dystopian darkness with the heart-pounding danger of vampires, to Ena of Ilbrea, which draws readers into an epic world of magic and assassins.

With the Girl of Glass series, The Tethering series, The Chronicles of Maggie Trent, The Tale of Bryant Ada

Girl of Glass (4 books)
  • Girl of Glass (Girl of Glass, #1)
  • Night of Never (Girl of Glass, #3)
  • Son of Sun (Girl of Glass #4)

News & Interviews