Start by marking “Revelation: Trinity Part 1” as Want to Read:
Revelation: Trinity Part 1

Revelation: Trinity Part 1

Eighteen-year-old Rose Davies is a Fresher at the prestigious Cambridge University. She dreams of punting on the river, reading Shakespeare in the famous library, and getting to know a town steeped in history.
But Trinity College's newest professor, Christian Howard, is a dream of a very different kind - and, impossibly, the image of the man who saved her life when she was
Published December 16th 2017 by Gemma Humphrey

To ask other readers questions about Revelation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelation

Start your review of Revelation: Trinity Part 1
Jen Rae-Frances
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Despite being in my 30s I still enjoy Young Adult or 'teen' fiction. Revelation was recommended to me by a friend who suggested that I may like it as I enjoyed the Twilight, Vampire Academy books etc.

Dare I say it but I think this is better than Twilight! The characters are well rounded and the teenage angst that made it hard to empathise with Bella in Twilight is thankfully missing here. Instead you feel Rose's emotions just as much but in a more refined and less melodramatic way.

Despi
Ymonnie Forde
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, completed
I know books 2 and three were written ages ago on wattpad and probably need to be edited and carp but come on. I need to to know what happens. I was half way through book 2 when it was removed from wattpad.
Wendy
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank You Gemma Humphrey for such a different spin on angels and demons. On good and evil and how sometime things can be grey not always black and white. You made me fall for the bad guy who in the grey world wasn't really bad. Thanks to his love for Rose he was able to fight the evil at the last minute. I think I was more upset for Nate than Christian in the end. Not sure what it was about him but just made me want to cry when he was packing up and leaving.
The twist you had with Lucifer and Be
Nadia George
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an awesome read. I read this back when it was first published on Wattpad and only recently rediscovered it and am in Love all over again! Took me a solid two days to read and was not disappointed...again. Come on book 2 😩 what happens to Christian. I. Need. To. Know.
Lisa
Jan 01, 2018
Claudia Goss
Mar 11, 2019
Gemma Humphrey
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Susan
Jammie Rose
May 12, 2020
Jack
May 31, 2020
Gemma Humphrey is the author of Revelation, Testament and Genesis – the New Adult trilogy, Trinity.

She is currently working on a new series, Amor Fati – The strings of Fate.

Gemma lives in East-Sussex, England with her boyfriend Andy, Bronte & Orwell the kittens, and Rosemary & Pepper the hens.

Find her: