Start by marking “Knock on Wood (The Ash Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Knock on Wood (The Ash Brothers, #2)

Knock on Wood

(The Ash Brothers #2)

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  404 Ratings  ·  108 Reviews
A new virgin-hero novella from USA TODAY bestselling author Jenika Snow

The Ash Brothers—they know how to handle their wood

They call me Big Johnny, and they’re not wrong. I’m big all over, and burly, too. But when it comes to her, I’m a freaking pussycat.

Flora.

There’s never been a time when she wasn’t on my mind, not even when she left Rockbridge for college. Those four
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 59 pages
Published April 16th 2018 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Knock on Wood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knock on Wood

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

Image result for jenika snow the ash brothers

Knock on Wood is the second book in The Ash Brothers series by Jenika Snow. This is a very short, insta love, insta lust story that will leave you feeling plenty of warm and fuzzies.

Johnny Ash and Flora Beaumont love each other. The problem being that neither one of them has told the other. Johnny is a lumberjack, working with his brothers in their family owned business.

sexy lumberjack

Johnny and Flora have barely spoken over the years. Johnny is seven years older than Flora and it was on her
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books, favorites
➳Gotta love when we have a possessive alpha male that has been waiting his whole entire life to be with his one true mate but obstacles are in the way of him getting much further...

➳From the previous novel in THE ASH BROTHERS series, we got a better understanding of what we would be able to find and read in this new upcoming novel. "Big Johnny" and Flora, have been separated by the obstacles that life had put them through. Even though college, the age difference, the hardships of being togethe
♡Tonya♡
It's Live!

Those Ash boys are some sexy lumberjacks! Another sexy and sweet story from Jenika Snow. Imagine if you will, a hero who can keep it in his pants. Crazy, right?

HERO~ Johnny was a great hero. He was a loner. He was broody and not approachable. He never gave women the time of day, and some speculated that he maybe wasn't into women. He was into one woman, and that was Flora. He worried he would hold her back, he worried he was too old (in the prologue he was 25 and she was 18) so he hel
Carvanz

Johnny and Flora have loved each other for years and yet neither have expressed their feelings to the other. Johnny wanted Flora to go away to college and fulfill her dreams so he held back. Now that she’s returned home he’s so hungry for her he’s afraid he’s going to screw up his one chance. Flora is a bit shy when it comes to Johnny. She doesn’t want to ruin anything between them and so she’s remained silent regarding her emotions. After a serendipitous meeting and near miss, they fin
Missy's Book World
Knock on Wood is the second book in the Ash brother series. This was a super short but sweet romance story. Johnny and Flora were absolutely adorable together. Can't wait for Liam's book.
HEA: Yes
Angst level: 2/5
Heat level: 3/5
POV: Both
*ARC provided by NetGalley*
M M
What a great addition. Really loved this one. Love how much they love each other. The h said that she had kissed before, but it doesn't say that it was after the H, but that was all that was said about others. Love that they were each others one and only. Great read.
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Sweet story but I wasn't convinced with the h and thank God it didn't take long for this H to get the h t to bed because he might have been a virgin but he knew what he wanted. For those who have read the book, will notice this phrase appears every two paragraphs in the H's POV... I did notice..
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Straight to the heat….

This is another super-quick, uber-hot instalment in the The Ash Brothers series by an author who knows how to write heat. Big Johnny is just that – big in stature (and everything else) as he quietly pines for the one that got away. But Flora is back and there is no time wasted in getting down to business…

“He was like his own mountain, big and strong, powerful and beautiful.”

While Johnny may be big, there is nothing overbearing about his treatment of Flora. There is love o
Macaela Conder
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I just really wish it hadn't taken them so long to get together! Gotta love that double v though!
Alba M.
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Flora y Jhonny se han amado el uno al otro desde que cualquiera de los dos tiene memoria. Pero ambos son tímidos, ambos creen que el otro lo rechazará así que así pasan 5 años sin confesar sus sentimientos. Hasta que llega el día en que Jhonny decide que es la hora de soltarlo todo, que no importa qué, tiene que decirlo o morirá con la duda.
Pero las cosas salen mejor de lo que ellos esperan.

No son Alexa pero están muy bien para pasar el rato la verdad. Te entretienen, son dulces hasta la diabet
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
What a great second story to this series. The Ash brothers are becoming such wonderful reads. Yes, they are novella reads but you really can't tell. The story has everything you could want. Emotions, wonderful characters, and great sex! Jenika is becoming one of my go-to authors. I can't wait for the next one. I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy for my honest review.
Heather C
Apr 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: april-2018, arc
Knock on Wood is insta-love that spans back several years. Both Johnny and Flora have loved each other since she was eighteen but it's always been from afar. Neither one has let their true emotions out and it's been difficult on them. They both want each other but they were too scared to say it.

Once Flora gets back from college, Johnny wanted to make a move but he always wanted to give her time to settle back home. When the possibility of a threat happens, Johnny slowly makes his move. Watching
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
I have wanted to read Johnny and Flora’s story from the moment I knew they were interested in each other when I read Hard Wood! And as soon as Knock on Wood hit my kindle, I started in. I didn’t have to wait a long time before I got it, but even that little wait was worth it — I just loved Knock on Wood.

Johnny and Flora are just the sweetest couple ever. They’re both sweet and kind and down to earth. Flora is just lovely and has a good heart. Johnny’s such a nice guy, but he certainly has his p
Ruthie Taylor
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the second book in the trilogy of Ash Brothers. If you have read Hard Wood, you will know a little about the pairing in this book - but you could enjoy it as a standalone too.

The story starts when Flora is just 18 and about to go away to college. We learn that both she and Johnny have eyes only for each other ... but it takes a while for them to take the chance. Very endearingly, they have both waited for their
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a major fan of Jenika Snow and her real man series so anything she writes I grab up as soon as possible.

This is the second book in the Ash brothers series and this time we get Big Johnny’s story.

Flora has been in love with Johnny forever and is to scared to tell him she doesn't think he even knows who she is much less have the same feelings for her she has for him so she leaves for college .

This is what happens when she comes back home from college and these two finally see each other alone
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and sweet. I read this book within half an hour and wasn’t once bored. Knock on wood is book two in the Ash brother’s series. This story is Johnny and Flora’s story. I liked that both Johnny and Flora had feelings for one another that each other didn’t know about. I loved that both Flora and Johnny were virgins and that they had waited for one another. The chemistry between them is clear to see, I just wish the story were a little longer.
The storyline for this bo
Rhonda
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the second book in the series with the Ash brothers. It's Johnny's turn and his woman is Flora. A short quick read with the characteristics of a Jenika Snow book. Both the hero and heroine are virgins so if you don't like this type of story, don't buy it. Johnny has known since Flora was 18 that she was the one for him but he wanted her to live a little bit so he waited. When she comes back to town, it's his chance but he's scared that she won't feel the same way about him. Will they ad ...more
Cathy Geha
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Knock on Wood by Jenika Snow
The Ash Brothers #2

Short quick romance between two people that have wanted to be together for years but were too shy to communicate their interest. I had a bit of trouble believing that the two were so enamored with one another that no other person caught their eye for five years – or longer – but the story based this sweet but also steamy story on that and the idea that the two had kept themselves pure until their time together happened…in this novella. One more brot
Reckless Readers
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! I was hooked with the first one and couldn't wait to read the second one after seeing Johnny and Flora's chemistry. This chemistry continued to be explosive with when we got their story, it was a sweet read with no drama. It made my heart happy seeing these two get their forever. It's swoony, sensual and a fun read. I devoured it in one sitting. It's well written, the characters are relatable in addition to both the plot and dialogue being enjoyable. I cannot wait to read the ...more
Oceans
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Hot lumberjack lusting after a girl for five years. Watching and observing and wanting. The girl lusting after him but both are too afraid to make a move.
This is fast and short read with predicted plot.
The characters were a bit repetitive in their thoughts and decision. I didn't see him as alpha male even though he had potential at first. I guess it's hard to develop good characters in such a short time.
The sex was ok and the ending was predictable HEA but sweet.
Avid Reader
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Knock on Wood (The Ash Brothers #2) by Jenika Snow
4 stars
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Johnny has always been a big guy. He's known as Big Johnny. He's rugged and handsome and works with his hands. Despite women always throwing themselves at him, he has always carried a torch for Flora.

Flora is a few years younger than Johnny, but knew right away that she wanted to be his. Even though she had aspirations of going to college, she didn't date much and knew
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader

Super short and sweet - there was more inner monologue for both the main characters than actual communication which made it slightly more angsty than one might expect from a book of this length. 3 out of 5 wine glasses.
Tianna✸loves books✸
I am not sure if I could not totally get into this or if the story itself was boring. It has been awhile since I have read a shorter story like this.

Hero and heroine lust each other but are afraid to show their feelings. Finally after some five years they get courage and everything just happens quickly. It was too rushed.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review
M.K.
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Big Johnny and Flora were everything. This dual virgin romance made me so freaking happy! It is a short and sexy read that should be read by everyone!
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
RTC
Flo Grugel
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love this little series!
Paige Turner
Knock on Wood is a short but sweet romance novel. Johnny and Flora pine after each but too afraid to share their feelings.
Johnny thinks he's too old and Flora thinks she's too young. After a brief separation these two decided to make a go of it.
While I enjoyed it I think it needed more of a storyline.
Donna Repsher
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Knock on Wood in the second novella/short story in the Ash Brothers series for Carina Press' Dirty Bits imprint, which is designed to offer short, hot reads with HEA endings in as little time as possible, and it's the second book in the series I've read. Sadly, I didn't think it had nearly the depth or emotional impact of the first novel in this series, and I can only give it a 2-star rating.

This entry features Big Johnny Ash, at 6'7", the tallest of the Ash Brothers. He's a big, hot, relatively
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
Jenika continue sa série avec les frères bucherons qui donnent bien chaud sous la chaumière ! Sexy, dominateur, tendre, on a droit à diverses facettes avec le clan Ash et c’est de nouveau le cas dans Knock on Wood. C’est enfin le tour de Johnny et Flora, un couple qui nous intrigue depuis le début de la série puisque que ces deux-là semblent raide dingue amoureux l’un de l’autre mais n’osent pas faire le premier pas.

Johnny a beau être le plus imposant du trio fraternel des Ash, il n’en reste pas
Suzanne
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
This is the second in Jennika Snow's Ash Brothers series for Carina's new Dirty Bits line, and it wasn't as successful as the first. The book still delivered on all of the promises: short, sexy read with an HEA, but the writing was repetitive and sort of clunky at times.
For example, the main characters have been in love with each other (secretly, of course) for something like 8 years, saving themselves for each other, even when the female MC went off to college. I got that after the first time i
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

The Ash Brothers (3 books)
  • Hard Wood (The Ash Brothers, #1)
  • Touch Wood (The Ash Brothers, 3)