Start by marking “Fated Heroes (The Consequence of Destiny #1)” as Want to Read:
Fated Heroes (The Consequence of Destiny #1)

Fated Heroes

(The Consequence of Destiny #1)

What do you do when the life that you know ceases to exist? When a typical night with your friends turns into a night of horror instead? A night that proves that monsters are real and your life will be forever changed? That’s exactly what happens to four friends when they go from watching movies to fighting for their lives.

Michael, Kimberly, Nick, and Courtney are four no
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 170 pages
Published January 25th 2018 by Brittany Cournoyer

To ask other readers questions about Fated Heroes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fated Heroes

Angie
Sep 28, 2018 rated it liked it
A magical quest with MM side characters

After reading the blurb it sounded great but the execution was flawed.

Spoilers ahead!

What I hated about this book started from the very beginning. It started with a group of people not having any idea of their own abilities. I thought it was told from a Male perspective but after over 20% you finally find out court is a female! I hated that the grandpa was weird, I am hypothesizing he is involved some way.

After meeting the Fae, they are stuck in
Katherine
Oct 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Yelling, blood, and plenty of missed opportunities

This book was really disappointing. It was a struggle to finish it, hoping that the things promised would eventually turn out well, but to again be disappointed by how ridiculous and poorly done everything was.

The book starts with a bang which would usually be a good hook, but was to the detriment of actual development. It wasn't until a quarter of the way through that any sense is given as to what the four main characters are even like. By that
Samantha
Jan 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.7 Stars !

This book was a lot of fun! The cast of characters was very unique and very likeable. Everything happened a little too fast but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It was light, fun and ridiculous at times. The plot is very entertaining and the whole thing has a sitcom vibe I quite enjoyed.

I liked the first person narrative but I found myself wishing to have a third person point of view telling me the story, mostly because I wanted to know so much about the other characters’ inner fe
Jacki James
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fun paranormal adventure featuring pretty much every paranormal character you can imagine. I especially loved the relationship between the characters and how important friendship was. It was funny in parts, sad in parts, and left me reading for book 2 to find out what happens next.
Amanda Barbee
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
New and exciting

I’m so glad that I decided to read this book. It’s new and exciting. Not often do paranormal books interest me but I absolutely loved this one!!!
Rebecca
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Different

This book was something different from what I usually read but I completely enjoyed and I’m glad I took the time to read! She done a wonderful job
Karen
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Well written with well developed characters. This story pulled me in and I was hooked. My only complaint would be the fact that the story was all told from one person's point of view. When reading the description I would have expected the story to be told from everyone's point of view. This story is told by Courtney and that was fine but the description just threw me off. It is probably just me. I loved everything about the story once I started reading it but since I found th ...more
Kamala Y