Start by marking “To Keep a Secret” as Want to Read:
To Keep a Secret

To Keep a Secret

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A well needed week away from the mainland sounded like a great idea. But this innocent trip to a private island won’t end as well as it began. Tracy finds herself in a situation she could never have imagined as she gets to know the secrets of her love – Ryan Bailey.

The question is: when love turns to fear, how will you survive?
Published December 15th 2017 by Melina's Voice

To ask other readers questions about To Keep a Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Keep a Secret

Sterling Keyes
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Buckle your seatbelts, this thriller was a page turner that I couldn't put down. The characters and pacing of this story were great! Kept me on the edge of my seat. This author knows how to deliver suspense. You won't see the ending coming. Cover art is amazing. Will definitely be reading more by this author.
M.M. Wedin
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
'To Keep a Secret' is a novelette, and was originally supposed to be a romance novella! My mind went to a dark place, and the story changed on me, drastically so! It does contain some graphic content, but I hope you enjoy this little read!
Matt
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm giving this book a 5/5 for the simple fact it filled my lunch time with something I was engrossed in and something that I actually cared about with such a short story.
I don't know if I'm the only one but sometimes I do enjoy a little thrill on my break (books of course)
This Novelette did it all for me, an amazing little intro, great development of characters (it was short but it's a novelette) and at the end I really did want to go home and just relax and hug my dog.
I seriously sat there an
Sarah Aston
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The only problem I had with this book is that it just isn't long enough!
A very gripping story that leaves you wanting more!!!
Can't wait to read more from M.M. Wedin!
Kathryn
WOW! You know those stories that can't be true? You just know there is something about it that just does not sound right. I thought this one was going there. NOPE! This one scared me enough I had to read something soft when I was done. Quick read.
HornFan2 (Mike)
My first read from M.M. Wedin, which scared the crap out of me, wasn't expecting that and definitely will have to check out her other books.

I've never been much of a short story fan, till the late Marina Keegan, made me realize that I was missing out on some really good reading.

With 'To Keep a Secret', you better buckle yourself in for a very scary, fast and furious, page turning and engrossing read. Tracy along with some friends, will spend a holiday on a private island and it'll change her li
Niharika Nag
Dec 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Details:

Genre: Thriller
Publisher: Melina's Voice
Year of Publishing: 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
Number of Pages: 47

As you already know, this book is a novelette and since it is so short, I don't really know how to review the book.

The story begins with Tracy and a few of her friends going to a private island for a holiday and then things just speed downhill. The story feels kind of familiar, because I know that most of us have read books or watched movies in which a trip goes wrong. What did surpr
Marica (The Book Chick)
I got this book from the author against a honest review, and even though I’m not much for short stories, the synopsis intrigued me and I wanted to give it a shot. I feel a little bad that I did not find this book as great as those others here at GR find it, but that’s the thing, we all do not like the same thing and that is a good thing. Right? Anyway, You can read a complete and a more detailed review at my blog.
Kelly
rated it did not like it
Feb 07, 2018
Maurizio  Bianchi
Apr 12, 2018
Melina Wedin
Aug 11, 2018
M. M. Wedin was born in Sweden in 1990 and moved to Australia at age 20. After studying creative writing, journalism, media law, and professional editing, she started her own business as an editor and coach.

She has been writing fiction for as long as she can remember. She primarily finds inspiration in video games, such as Dragon Age and Divinity. King’s Fall Book 1 is her first published novel.