Start by marking “Days of Hana” as Want to Read:
Days of Hana

Days of Hana

A story of love between werewolf boy Haru and human girl Hana

To ask other readers questions about Days of Hana, please sign up.
Sara You can't read it on Goodreads, but you can read this (and other webtoons) for free at webtoons.com

Start your review of Days of Hana
Raroshnaw
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the second season,this was way to open,you gotta loves those cliffhanger.... so intense ,are they really brothers? are the parents still alive? will we really get a second season? so many questions yet so little answers...
majo
So I left this webtoon on hold for months and today I decided to pick it up again, because I saw it was already finished. I thought "I want to know how this cute love story ends" and um... I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS HEART BREAK. This is the saddest webtoon I've ever read and I can't stop crying because of its end.

While I kept reading, the story started to reveal a lot of things that I wasn't expecting and it got darker and more complex with each chapter. But still, I remained hopeful. And then
Richard
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A family adopted a little werewolf and kept it as a family member, but the werewolf had a crush on the owner's daughter and her father was about to send him to the animal shelter.
『 jaelyn ♛』
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
went from "innocent and cute episodes" to "death, sadness, 'i love you but its literally illegal awh man', angst angst angst"

i am attacked
Sara
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was hesitant to read this merely because the werewolves kinda look like goats/satyrs.
But then I got over that and read it.
And I don't regret that.

I thought the story would be "sad little werewolf overcomes society to fulfill his wishes to be with the one he loves" BUT NO, it's turned into so much more (and darker).
But it's not just dark-scary, it's dark-thought-provoking. It's amazing to see how the story and characters have developed and changed since the first episode.

(view spoiler)
Clara (Clarylovesbooks)
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I binge-read all the episodes and I love this so freaking much!
Shea
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Didn’t finish. Didn’t like it. Except for Choco. Choco was cute...
Madelyn Hastings
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: webtoons
Read this only if you want pain.
Manfred
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shiv
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.75

This got dark real fast.
Trufi
I'll be depressed for a really long time, but i love it so much ...more
Kawaii Luna Cutey
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I didn't expect the tears, but they were more than welcome
Lexie
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Elle
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
EDIT: I am aware that there is another season out!! I am currently following it and will further my review here once it is complete!
-----------------
I NEED MORE

this was the most adorable thing known to man. took me a hot minute to stop seeing haru and hana as brother and sister but when I did. OH BOY I SHIP IT

I LOVE THE WEREWOLVES SO MUCH. I think it could have been so easy to give them all a similar character design but OMG everyone from sulky hook to Choco who is THE MOST ADORABLE THING I
Faith
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WARNING: There is a fair bit of gore in the later chapters.

I just finished this yesterday... and holy crap, I've been torn apart.

This story is powerful. What begins as a simple, comedic love story between a girl and a werewolf evolves into a larger discussions about racism and brutality. It's fun, cute and utterly heart-wrenching. It's like the author's other work, Orange Marmalade, but sadder and so, so much more heart-breaking.

Bittersweet and poignant, this story is one the best I've read in a
AngelaL
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Season 1 was GREAT and the art and characters made me love them even more with their personalities and CUTENESS
Leigh
Lilly-Anne Burns
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019, webtoon
Kamakshi
F*** man!! F***!!! Why did I ever think this would be some soothing stuff? I am so depressed after reading this. I loved it so much but the ending ruined me. It was beautiful! I can't believe a Webtoon could have such deep representation of discrimination and hate. Also it makes me rethink everything I just looked over in daily life. Yes, this is a dystopian/fantasy setting but it rings too true to some of the events in history.
What hurts more is that it is supposed to be a sweet story at the
Simone
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Days of Hana was a wonderful webcomic. It really made me happy to see a webcomic so open on discrimination and our habit of being afraid and trying to control others who are different from us. I love Haru. He's such a great love interest. Not only his love for Hana, but his love for the other werewolves, his love for equality, and his willingness to sacrifice for change. I'm so glad I read this comic. It made me cry, multiple times. I would read this again and again and again!

My only issue
Maria
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THE BEST WEBTOON OUT THERE!!! Such a plot twist! The unexpected feelings that will pour out of you like a freaking fire hydrant! When I first started reading Days of Hana, I thought it would be like a cutesy forbidden romance, WAS I WRONG!!!! It's sooo much more. Even if you don't like manga/manhwa/comics if you like amazing writing try it out. You will not regret it. (:
cathai93
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!!!! This webtoon was quite hard to follow because of the time. One chapter each week... the drawing was simple but the plot. I really like it!!! I was so surprised though out the story. My chest was so tight (sorry English is not my first language) i cannot stop crying.... this author broke my heart into pieces...
camie ✿
A beautiful story that held a deeper message, just like the author/artist last comic, nonetheless, I felt disappointed by the ending. It really didn't need to happen, it didn't wrap the story, or the characters' arches nicely.
So disappointed with this one.
Zainab Shahid
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This webtoon escalated pretty quickly from a cute love story to an angsty statement on racism. Not that I'm complaining. I love angsty statements on almost everything.
The story is great and the art is beautiful.
Shelby Coyle
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This WEBTOON has made me laugh and cry and really think about the world. The art is wonderful and the storytelling is simply amazing. If I could rate this higher than 5/5, I would in a heartbeat. Please, please do yourselves a favor and read Days of Hana. You won’t regret it.
burger queen
Apr 20, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5. Cute, kind of unsatisfied with the season finale.
Lilly
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I binge read that within 6ish hours. loved it!
Sarrah
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The cutest thing I've ever read!! I loved it so much! Hook will forever be my sof werewolf boi ...more
Amanda
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Don't read it if you can not handle dark.
My heart feels so broken right now.

• Super Secret
  • Castle Swimmer
  • My Dear Cold-Blooded King
  • Bastard
  • SubZero
  • Winter Woods (Season 2)
Seok Woo is the author of the webtoon Orange Marmalade.