Start by marking “Beneath Ceaseless Skies Issue #241” as Want to Read:
Beneath Ceaseless Skies Issue #241

Beneath Ceaseless Skies Issue #241

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Issue #241 of Beneath Ceaseless Skies online magazine, featuring stories by Grace Seybold and Dana Beehr.
Published December 13th 2017 by _Beneath Ceaseless Skies_ Online Magazine

To ask other readers questions about Beneath Ceaseless Skies Issue #241, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beneath Ceaseless Skies Issue #241

really liked it 4.00  ·

Len Evans Jr
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Trette's Bones by Grace Sebold 5 stars

This story was creepy, bone-chilling and gave me the heebie jeebies. That said the author did a exceptional job of keeping up the suspense, though I have to admit that the ending left me confused and uneasy. I am assuming that was the author's intent so would have to say she succeeded!

Forever Night by Dana Beehr 4 stars

I totally thought I had this story figured out early on... It seemed a rather obvious epic fantasy type... girl saves world and all that. The
Michael Whiteman
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Trette's Bones - Grace Seybold ****
Great premise to this one, the sibling rivalry playing nicely into the idea of sacrificing body parts to maintain the protection over the town. A lot of mystery in the background of the world but the characters of Trette and the narrator come through so strongly.

Forever Night - Dana Beehr ****
An interesting twist to this one, although it was predictable, the story built sympathy and the final scenes felt earned and carried the weight of the story to that point
S.A. Crow
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is for "'Trette's Bones" by Grace Seybold.

Lyrical, haunting, exciting, emotional. Love that we don't get to learn everything, but enough to get a sense of things. One to think on, and an author to read more of.
Gaetan
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, fantasy
Trette's Bone was a great story, one that made me start reading Beneath Ceaseless Skies more.
Finrod