Start by marking “'Til Death Do Us Part” as Want to Read:
'Til Death Do Us Part

'Til Death Do Us Part

Honeymoons can be hell…

Tom and Elizabeth discover the darker side of marital bliss when their romantic honeymoon trip is sidelined by a madman who forces their car off the road in a deserted part of Texas.

But nothing is what it seems on this dark night, as the newlyweds learn when events spin out of control, culminating in a horrifying conclusion.

This thriller short ori
Published December 14th 2017 by Martini & Olive (first published May 29th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about 'Til Death Do Us Part, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Til Death Do Us Part

Sofia Lazaridou
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The only bad thing about this story was the length. I wanted to read more about these characters. A full-length book could have been based on this little story.I was prepared for something short, but not for something this short. The story takes half the pages of the book and the rest are excerpts. I was very surprised and pleased with the turns this tiny story took. Honestly, for me, this is one is one of Kenner's best works. It takes real talent to captivate the reader with a very short story.
Inn Auni
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
That was truly unexpected. What made it work was probably the length. If it was longer then it'll be just like Original Sin.
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“That was the point of marriage, though, wasn't it? To make it through the arguments and get to the good stuff.”

Is it just me or do you also get excited when you grab your tablet and see a new J. Kenner book has downloaded?! Anybook of hers I've read I could reread and thoroughly enjoy. However….there's something about that first time that you read her books. That feeling never goes away when I get my hands on J. Kenner's amazing stories. This book is a perfect example. It may be a short read, b
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I have been read J. Kenner books for years. 'Til Death Do Us Part is my first JK Short story and she nails it. You do not need to know the backstory of the characters, you just live in the moment! The suspense and WTF moments are on point. J. Kenner can bring you a great story that will get your mind reeling in and stay satisfied at the end. This is a great short story that gets you through a few moments of bliss and suspense when you need a quick escape into the Book World!

Capture
Shelly Reynolds
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This one packed a punch!!
A short story by J. Kenner that has marital bliss, danger, betrayal and double-crossing all in just a few pages!

Tom and Elizabeth are on their cross-country drive to Disneyland for their honeymoon. Everything is going right, until.....it's not. A stranger on a dark road in the middle of nowhere puts both their lives in danger and raises more questions than answers.

But not everything is as it seems, and it all comes to a head with the most unsavory of results.

What a great
Elizabeth
Shelves: arcs
This was a short quick read that is classified as a thriller and the author's note in the beginning explains the purpose behind her releasing this short story that was part of a previously released anthology. I am a full on addict of the Stark universe and have never read anything like this from the author, and a loved this (new to me) writing style from her. I'm definitely going to have to now check out her other series to see if I can find something similar, and I hope the author releases more ...more
Melissa Parnell
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow! There is so much packed into this short story. I am amazed at the amount of emotion that is fit into this short amount of words. There is action. There is suspense. There is romance. There is so much to read in this book. I would love to read more about Tom and Elizabeth and I could totally see this book as a full size novel. I loved this story and as always it left me wanting more from J. Kenner. Can't wait to read her next story!
ellieisuhmabookworm
Shelves: j-kenner
Final Score - 5 I Want A Series of This Stars!

Wow! Not what I was expecting, but was thoroughly pleased.

J. Kenner can really do it all - write a full length novel that leaves you gasping for more and a short story that not only does the same, but leaves you breathless as well.

This short and thrilling story about a woman and two very different men will pull you to the edge of your seat. Be careful whom you trust ... and whom you marry.
Sharon
Shelves: arc
Something wicked this way comes….You never know what someone else is thinking and that could be problematic. A recently married couple is on their way to their honeymoon when they are suddenly attacked in what appears to be a case of drunken road rage but all it not what it seems. Ms. Kenner has woven a scintillating short tale that grabs attention from the beginning combining love and betrayal in the best way possible.
I volunteered to read an advance copy of the book.
Jenn Cunha
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley
Received an ARC for an honest review.

Wow! I didn't know what to expect with this short read, but as always, Kenner got me hooked. It had a touch of heat and a lot of action. A short read like this goes a long way in showing how talented Kenner is. I didn't know who I was rooting for until the very end, but my goodness that was a rollercoaster of a read.
Mary
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a fabulously intense, short story that truly knocked me over. Tom and Elizabeth are on a road-trip to Disneyland to celebrate their honeymoon. When an unexpected turn of events changes everything. This story packed a punch and completely surprised me. Perfect length when you are short on time. I voluntarily read an ARC of this book and this is my honest review.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Til death do us part....you would think with a title like that the short story would be filled with love and romance, but instead you get a story filled with hatred, assault, hatred and revenge. And every single page is a masterpiece. J. Kenner once again grabs the reader and locks them in. Whether the books are 15 pages or 1500 J. Kenner does not disappoint.
Armenia
Surprise and Irony

Not the usual J Kenner steamy romance I’ve come to expect. Nonetheless, the writing is stellar in this short story that will surprise and shock your romantic heart. A story about the betrayal of love, greed, and the irony of fate. Great job, Ms Kenner. You made my heart pound for a different reason. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy.
Kasey McCarthy
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two newlyweds on their honeymoon driving down the road, husband missed exit. Happens all the time so they keep driving. Suddenly they see headlights coming really fast behind them. The guy keeps coming until he hits them with his truck. The wife is scared and husband has no idea what to do. Will they make it out safe?  Short but amazing story.
Jackie Wright
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a really quick read but don’t be fooled by the number of pages, it still punches a mighty punch and you will be on the edge of your seat throughout. This read was different to anything I have previously read by this author but for me that just proves how diverse J.Kenner’s writing can be and what a great author she is, I just wish it has been longer.
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
Well, this book was definitely a surprise and not what I expected. It is intense, suspenseful and definitely intriguing. One thing I feel like I need to warn you about is that this story is a little bit on the darker side. I can guarantee it won't be what you are expecting and being written by J. Kenner, you know you won't regret reading it. But be prepared for some gritty stuff.
Sherry
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This short and quick read was suspenseful, action packed, and full of twists and turns. Totally wasn't expecting the story of the happy newlywed couple to go the way it did! Totally shocked me. I expected the story to go one way and it went in the total opposite direction! Would have loved more of it.
Pauline
Dec 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am a huge J Kenner fan and this short story didn't disappoint. A couple are driving across the southern states to Disney for their honeymoon, when they are run off the road by a stranger. Everything is not as it seems and there is a great twist at the end.
Melissa Schaub
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super short shocking read. It will literally take you 15 mins to read but it gets down to the nitty gritty real fast. If you are looking for something to kill some time, then this is the book for you!
Kathy M
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge fan of J Kenner books, but this is a whole new experience for me. A very short story with an unexpected twist that I didn't see coming. Nice surprise, and I loved how fast this was to read. Although the ending did make me wonder.
Terri  Tutor
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great short story! This was a very entertaining story especially if you want to read something and you don’t have a lot of time and aren’t ready to get super involved in something. Would recommend for a quick read. Of course, J Kenner can’t do much wrong.
Stephanie
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a super quick read that surprised me. Not what I thought was going to happen! I love it when I'm not sure what's coming. This is a perfect read for sitting in the car rider line waiting to pick up your kiddos.
Tracy Grieve
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great quuck read for your coffee break or on your lunch break. Or even if you have time to sit down and have a cuppa in between housework.

Til death do is part normally means forever. But not for this couple and then there is the added twist that you wont see coming.

Enjoy.
Sharon  in SF
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I almost didn't read the book based on the description, but Julie Kenner has never disappointed so I was curious. She built in heart-pumping suspense with a twisty ending!

I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Pennie Morgan
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and so not sweet but so gruesome it was perfect! When you repeat your vows you don't expect it to come true on your honeymoon or at the hands of the one you are supposed to love...

Definitely worth the few minutes it took to read!

**Received this ARC for review**
Jessica Lowe
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of this book so that I could leave an honest review.

Another awesome story. This short story packed an awesome punch. Nice little break from all the holiday hustle and bustle.

Great job!!!
Dana
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick read that'll leave you wanting to know more! Tom and Elizabeth just tied the knot and are ready to live happily ever after. I think we can all agree that this is one honeymoon to not envy!
M.
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a good read.
Anadosen
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book is amazing. When I started reading I couldn't put it down.
Yulanda Bolton
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely a twist that I didn't see coming. I also need to know if Tom the husband survived this twisted short story of his wife (Elizabeth) conquered up with boyfriend.
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y