Start by marking “The A to Z of You and Me” as Want to Read:
The A to Z of You and Me

The A to Z of You and Me

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The A to Z of You and Me is a collection of 26 poems. All poems are personal, written about romance and the author’s long-distance relationship. Various poems elicit romantic and ecstatic emotions, whereas others tell apainful story of vulnerable moments, including feelings of isolation and neglect. Throughout the book, these conflicted emotions clash in a harmonious symph ...more
Kindle Edition, Second, 60 pages
Published December 2017

To ask other readers questions about The A to Z of You and Me, please sign up.
Jeremy Mifsud (Somehow I have only seen this now, I must have missed the question!)

(Somehow I have only seen this now, I must have missed the question!)

I started when I was 19, I believe. That's over four and a half years, although I was too much of an amateur for the first two years or so (less)

Tabitha Vohn
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: poetry
Rating: 3.5 Stars

The A to Z of You and Me is a collection of poems that uses the catalyst of the alphabet as a declaration of love. Each letter represents a phase of the relationship or an emotion the poet experiences.

Really I think the concept behind the poetry is very lovely. I identified with many of the poet's sentiments, such as:

"The physical distance between us/is one of the biggest obstacles/that I have ever faced"

or

"tears fall off my face/every time I am afraid/of saying that I love you
Kimelene Carr
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I do love the alphabetical concept of these poems and the sensual worded expressions that voice a love that is obviously genuine and heartfelt. The A to Z of You and Me is truly a beautiful collection!
Grezia
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The whole idea of the book; the name, the format the process of attaching a letter of the alphabet to each poem and then amalgamating each poem to the next to create the whole book and love journey. It felt like riding a roller coaster. It gets the reader to experience and share a flux of emotions while going through the life journey of the author with his partner. The reader gets a feel of the sense of euphoria, the loneliness, the insecurities, the longing. It's a book that I could relate to c ...more
Isabelle
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. ‘The A to Z of You and Me’ is a poetry book of love dedicated to the poet’s boyfriend. The book tracks their relationship and all the reasons why the poet is in love with his partner.

‘Shout my name from the rooftops just like I call for yours at the middle of a lonely night.’

I believe this must be a very special book for Jeremy’s partner and the book is full of romance and compassion. Jeremy’s style of poetry reads a lot like song lyrics in
Jordan
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is awesome!
The author expressed his feelings of love beautifully through these poems.
I read the book twice because this book deserves a second read.
I like the way poems are presented in this one. I didn't feel bored even for a second. It's a quick read.

My favorite poems: Ring, Silence, Urge, Wings, X-ray, July, Distance and Perfect.

Yes, it's perfect and a must read!
Angela Suor
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very beautiful testimony from the author to the man he loves. I love how crystal clear his words are. I love how his words flow and how they almost seem to lift what he is saying right off the page. You can really feel his emotions from his poetry. I really enjoyed reading his poetry and highly recommend this book to others.
Shreya Jindal
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading every poem I just expressed a waoo.. expression!!
Alicia Tan
Mar 26, 2018
Daniela
Mar 10, 2017
Jeremy Mifsud
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tamir A. Shaw
Nico H.
Jan 15, 2018
Ann
Nov 12, 2018
Jeremy Mifsud was born in Malta in 1994. In 2017, he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Psychology. Key experiences in his life that influence his writing include coming out and battling with depression for two years, from the age of seventeen to twenty. He has been writing since 2013 as a way to therapeutically express himself and cope with his mental health.

In January 2017, he p