Start by marking “Santa, Baby!: A Sexy Holiday Short” as Want to Read:
Santa, Baby!: A Sexy Holiday Short

Santa, Baby!: A Sexy Holiday Short

Holly’s perspective on the holidays has become jaded...so much so that her sister refers to her as Miss Scrooge behind her back. Logan is determined to change her outlook on the holidays and remind her what the season is truly about.
Kindle Edition
Published December 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Santa, Baby!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Santa, Baby!

Start your review of Santa, Baby!: A Sexy Holiday Short
V. Verne
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!! Te Russ has found a fan in me. This was a short read but it wasn't missing a thing. Short, sweet and certainly sexy!
Mia Morgan
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Ugghhh!!! These short stories are killing meeting. I want more. This was so good, short and sweet. Puts you in the holiday spirit and puts you in the mood for holiday love.
Jackson
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the next one!

As always great read. I'm looking forward to the next great story. Love how he allowed was able to read that she wasn't ready the 1st time around and he didn't push her or get an attitude about it. Please continue to write and give people like me entertainment
Rhonda
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not bad

Never read this author so I thought I would try the short story. The story wasn't bad. I like Holly and Logan. And I liked the way they met. Will try more from this author.
Kendra Holiday
Very Sexy Short Story

Miss Scrooge found her holiday mojo with her sexy Santa. Wished it was longer but I really loved Holly rediscovering what the holidays were really about. Very cute Christmas story, pick it up. You won't be disappointed.
Odessa Dangerfield
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Want More!!

I know it's a short story, but does it have to be that short?? From the first page, I was hooked! I want to know what happens next and then the happily ever after. Such a perfect Christmas romance teaser. But I still need more!! Merry Christmas!!!
Britt Joni
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Santa is Bae

Logan was charmingly cute. His attention to detail was so clutch. I love that a dose of Logan gave Holly the holiday cheer that she needed. The Santa hat on the fence was adorbs
A. Johnson
Loved!

Absolutely loved every page. This was a quick, spicy and romantic read. Sexy Santa definitely brought the Holiday cheer. Would love to see more of Holly and Logan. Great read!
Lakimbac
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!

This was a beautiful Christmas love story. Often times people forget the reason for the season because they are caught up on material things. I'm so happy "Miss Scrooge " found her a Santa
Teresa Mcmillian
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Transformation

A request from her nephew places Holly in the right place at the right time where she meets Logan. Logan teaches Holly that the holidays are really what you make of them. I especially enjoyed the banter between the sister that kept me laughing.
Celeste
Dec 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Logan and Holly

Holidays are what you make of them. In this short we find Holly getting back to happy as Logan shows her the joys of Christmas. It's a quick sweet read that brings holiday cheer.
Rena
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good short read

Logan helped reminded Holly that Christmas is more than just the commercial consumerism. It's about the joy and carefree spirit that it brings. It's about family. This was a good short read.
SDWhite
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Too Short! But a cute story...
Lee Holden, E.
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent read, short a d sweet holiday story. Logan and Holly spent an enjoyable holiday moments together. I recommend this book.
Samona
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Christmas short

It's crazy how one dreadful trip to the mall as a request from Billy's nephew, can change everything. Cute little short.
Daphne
Santa baby

Logan was so thoughtful. Holly didn't care for the holiday and he recreated her favorite memories. Little Collin was cute and Meghan was hilarious.
Shirley
Awwww, too damn short!!

Loved Logan and Holley! Loved how Logan showed that Christmas really is what you make it! Loved, loved, loved it!
Enecia
Super cute!

A fun holiday read! As always, I enjoyed the characters and the story was cute and romantic....and sexy, as the title promises!
Tia Stewart
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Santa Baby

This was a cute story and definitely one to get your holiday juices flowing. Logan was able to bring the joy of the holiday season back to Holly.
Re
Not Scrooge lol

Te always blesses us with a fairytale!! Logan & Holly were cute and Holly’s sister Meg “and sit on Santa’s priceless lol
Andrea Simon
Santa hat

Great story part two please. Great weekend read. I know you can make this flow and tie into my favorite series
Deirdra
Awwww

That was sooo cute! I loved it Té! This was just a little reminder of the holiday spirit with sexiness *wink*
Mary
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This story definitely put the Merry in Christmas. Great story and even tho it was short, it covered everything. Would like to read more on Holly and Logan.
K.
Sweet and Heartwarming

Another heartwarming book from Te Russ. I smiled through every single page. This is what holiday cheer is all about
L.S. Bergman
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a really cute Christmas romance to get you in the mood for the holidays. Really enjoyed it!
A. Jones
So freakin cute!

Such a quick cute read with a reminder of what Christmas is all about! Well done Ms. Te well done!
kyesha
Short and enticing

This story was really good but too short! Please don't let this be the end but more like the beginning!
Dee Cherry
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this nicely written short story just right for the holidays
Juanita
Holiday Love

Great Christmas story. Logan and Holy had wonderful chemistry.
Holy older sister should do stand up . Super jobTé Russ
Malaika
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Luckiest loss ever!

This was a really cute story about how a loss becomes a win. Logan losing the coin toss to his brother leads him to meeting Holly, which was definitely a win.

• All I Want: A Christmas Short
  • Merry Christmas, Baby
  • New Year, New Boo?: a holiday short
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • A Touch of Sugar (Sweet Heat Book 3)
  • Baby, Be Mine
  • Noelle The First (Holliday Sisters #1)
  • Jah (Them Boys #2)
  • A Little Stuffing
  • Bittersweet (Equilibrium Novella)
  • Always My Baby
  • Should've Been
  • The Night Before (A Holiday Novella)
  • A Merry Little Filthmas
  • Love in the Streets
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short
  • Anonymous Acts (Five Star Enterprises)
  • Love Notes (Equilibrium Book 1)