Start by marking “Bound in Ashes (Drachen Mates #4)” as Want to Read:
Bound in Ashes (Drachen Mates #4)

Bound in Ashes

(Drachen Mates #4)

COMPLETELY STANDALONE
Check out the conclusion of the Drachen Mates Series in this sexy novel.

Tiana Jonas’s life is unexciting. Nothing happens. Except her technical support calls with Ker Drachen. He’s got the sexiest voice if her wet panties are any sign. Boring goes out the window when her house is burglarized and an undiscovered body bleeds out on her kitchen floor. K
Published February 17th 2018 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Bound in Ashes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound in Ashes

Elizabeth Neal
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
The life of a technical support technician can be quite monotonous, but thankfully, Ker and Tiana have their calls to look forward to. His sexy voice can brighten even the worst day, and that belief will be put to the test after Tiana's home is broke into and someone dies in her kitchen. That's quite a challenge, bit Ker immediately steps up and hides Tiana away, intent on keeping her safe.

Ker is enthralled with the school teacher and has been since their first conversation. Unfortunately, a mat
Annika
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 points
Didn't hurt my brain, didn't annoy me. Didn't really engage me either but that's probably because I MIGHT be currently a bit too worn out of fated mates trope. Writing seems a bit simplified and too explanatory as if author constantly underestimates the reader.
Darnell MR Hart
Exciting twist to a great series. This was a true page turner.
Sandy
Great story

Loved the adventure and mystery of this book. There was so many different aspects to the story I could not put it down.
Donna
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tiana Jonas is a school teacher who knows her worth. Until now she hasn’t found anyone worthy of her. Not even her stalker ex. But (dragon shifter) Ker Drachen can melt her with his voice alone. When danger threatens Tiana Ker comes to the rescue and they become closer. Tiana’s past hides a lot of secrets that may just get them both killed.
Acton, adventure, love and steamy sex this book has it all. I loved Tiana and kept imagining Ker with a late night DJ’s voice. A satisfying conclusion to the
Florence
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW... Just when I thought this series can't get any hotter my kindle was smoking reading this book... Ker is the sexy, youngest, Drachen and the only brother unmated.. With a castle full of the mates and children of his brothers life is good a ll around and quiet .. Ker is not worried about finding a mate because Tiana the sexy voiced schoolteacher is all he can think about.. Life as the dragons know it is about to change and they will have to win the war to protect their families, clans and fu ...more
JodyL
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The youngest brother Ker, gets his chance at HEA

The final Drachen mate book was not disappointing. Let has been helping Tiana set up a couple of websites. This has all been done through email, texting and phone calls. Ker is enchanted by this female teacher and hasn't even seen her yet.
Tiana met Ker through his free online help site. She looked him up and thought her was gorgeous. She has been getting hangup phone calls and it feels like someone is watching her. She comes home from work one day
Daria

When you find a book that the story catches you and you sit and read it all the way through in one sitting. You know you've found a good story Drachen book 4 ends the series amazingly if you had questions this will give you the answers. It could be read as a standalone but you will get so much more out of it reading the entire series.

I've always said fate has a way of working its way into your best-laid plans. A young brother surrounded by mates and young. Though he hasn't found his true mate,
Cheri
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best thing about Tiana's job was radio contact with Ker Drachen. It should be illegal to have a voice like that. He couldn't be as hot as he sounded. But she'd find out sooner then she thought. A break in and a bleeding body in her apartment brought out his protective side. He didn't know who or why she was in trouble but he wasn't going to let anything happen to her.
She didn't have his mate sign, so he shouldn't want her. He did. Could he just protect her without letting his feelings over
Kristal Holt
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wowza!!!!!

I am writing this review immediately after finishing this book, and my mind is just buzzing with all the things that came to light! Ker and Tiana's story is nothing short of amazing. The twists that happened were awesome, but I am not giving any spoilers. If you have read the other books in this series, get your copy of this one NOW, it will completely blow you away! If you haven't read this series, all I can say is: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Mature eyes only due to violence an
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 4 in the series and it went out with a bang!
Ker is happily infatuated with Tiana, who is as human as they come.
Ker is willing to give up his dragon to be with Tiana.
He's unconcerned about mate marks and all that jazz.
He has spent quite some time talking to Tiana, getting to know her, and he wants more.
Ker has witnessed his brothers find their own mates and start families.
He's not jealous, because he can see that for himself with Tiana.
Danger is stalking both Ker and Tiana.
An old enemy resur
Patricia Bello
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
L M
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a great ending to this series. The last brother Ker has found his mate but will he have to give up his dragon to be with her?
Things are not easy for Tiana, an ex-boyfriend who is harassing her and strange things happening make her uneasy and when things get scary she asks her sort of friend, Ker for help. This starts them on the road to their HEA but we get some serious twists and surprises.
Nana is having visions of trouble coming and the other female mates are also uneasy.
When Sayeh makes
S
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and was anxiously waiting to read, Bound in Ashes, Book 4 of the Drachen Mates.
Ker and Tiana are a perfect fit. I don't want to give any spoilers, but this was seriously a great read!! You'll have to read it and see if Ker gives up his true mate and dragon for Tiana or if he has found his true mate after all. The ultimate showdown with the Noir Dragons, leads to a discovery about Tiana that I so did not see coming! Throw in some shifting dragonlings, arrival of more dragon cl
Lory
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m so sad that this series has come to end. All I can say is what a ending!!! This enjoyable and entertaining read didn’t go how I anticipated. I was totally expected it to go in a whole another direction. I definitely didn’t see all the plots twist to come into play but I loved every moment of it made for a exciting read. Overall a great read. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no minority compensation was received the opinions I have expresses are my own.
Brenda Coates
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Dragons
Ker and Tiana a perfect fit. Ms Taiden has written another ten star book. I really like how she keeps me enthralled from the first chapter. The hotness, the intrigue and danger just keep you going almost as much as the dirty talking Alphas. I really hope this series finds something to keep it going. Must not forget the couple of surprises Ms Taiden slaps us with. Excellent book. I volunteered to read and review an Advance Reader Copy.
Lynn Thinking out loud
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal lovers
I love Milly Taiden, really I do. We finally got Ker's story. It sucks being the youngest sometimes.
That being said, you would think these guys would get a clue about the women they fall in love with being their mates, without the mating mark showing up. I mean come on, all the brothers had the same reaction when they found their mates.
I would highly recommend this series to all paranormal lovers. I can't wait to see what Milly comes up with next.
Jean Nadiuben
Ten stars all the way

I want more of this series. I love the book. Milly you didn’t disappoint us. Not going to spoil you guys but I guarantee you won’t disappointed. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a good/awesome book to read. I couldn’t put it down once I started it with that being said I finished it in one day so now I’m left wanting more from Milly Taiden. Thank you for this book and I’ll be on the lookout for your next book.😍😘🌠📃📔
Jamies
Mar 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Didn't feel rushed but ended too soon

Enjoyed reading another Drachen mates book. I actually buzzed that she would be some kind of phoenix shifter, based on the title but I was wrong. It really sucks when you find out what happened to the Noir dragons and I'm glad Tiana acknowledged that pain. Hopefully there are backup mates if your mate is killed. Milly certainly gives me the romance I need and I'll keep reading.
Dmcl
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bound in Ashes, Book 4 of the Drachen Mates series, is an exciting adventure filled with love, sacrifice, steamy passion and great dialogue. Ker Drachen and his BBW Tiana join forces with the other Drachen Brothers in the ultimate showdown with the Noir Dragons. Throw in the arrival of a spaceship full of brothers, shifting dragonlings and a long MIA brother and you have a great read that will leave you satisfied smiling.
I received a free copy from the author.
Kamala
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not my favorite

This book advanced the Drachen plotline and it was fun to learn more about Ker. Tiana is sweet and the two have some hot scenes. But overall the story was hard to follow. The ending seemed forced. If you're into the Drachen storyline, this will advance it, but standalone the book is disappointing.
Rachel
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome add to the series. Love this series and each one gets better and better. Ker finally gets his story here and boy is it a hot one for sure. Tiana is someone you will love right from the start. This book is fulled with action and adventure, and everything you love about Milly Taiden. Can't wait for the next. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book.
Heléne Johansson
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one

I usually don’t read shifter romance but Milly Taiden writes so good stories. This nr 4 in this series is about a man(dragon) falls in love with a woman’s voice at first. Then they meet in real life and falls in love. Of course bad shit happens but the good and strong wins in the end and love conquers all.
Shayna
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Milly has a way of making her dragons impossible to resist. I couldnt get enough of the Drachen Clan and how the story played out. I love that Ker was the sweet male that loved his woman even through it all. I want to hear more about the royal family, the babies and the mates for all the family. There will always be room in my shelves for Milly's dragons!! This is a MUST read
Ameera
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bound in asges

I have read the series and with every Brother I fell in love with the story it was so nice to read right through from book one to book four great books brilliant stories I became a firm can of Milly,s a few months ago I have read tons of her books now each one is fun hot steamy and very enjoyable
Carol
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story. I loved how Ker did everything to protect Tiana. For quite a while, he only knew her by her phone voice and when he finally met her, he realized he wanted her for his mate. He did not think they were fated mahetes, because she didn't have a mark. Tiana did not know who her father was and when she found out, things changed very quickly. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to another of Milly Taiden's paranormal books.
Pamelia Grady
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Mates

This is an adventurous and exciting book about finding one's true mate,- and being there for them when they need u. Can Tiana and Ken over come the many problems while getting to know one another.
Tracey
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG this keeps getting better paranormal romance at it's best. I love Dragon shifter founding there mate and getting rid of the bad guys this book had great steamy love scene I really enjoyed the book I voluntarily review this copy for my honest opinion.
Rosa Maria Garcia
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

Is book is fantastic ? It fast-paced and will keep you at edge of your seat from start to finish? There's adventure, action,, danger, and steamy hot romance with awesome characters? This series will not disappoint in any way and keep them coming there awesome?
Terrena Clarke
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg

Plz say that's not the end!!!!!!! This series is one of the Best dragon shifter ones I have read and to hear that this us the last book makes me very sad. Milly is an amazing author.

• Dragon Fire And Phoenix Ash (Council Of Black Dragons, #4)
  • Bad Santa (Paranormal Protection Agency, #9)
  • Primitive Fix (Primitive, #1)
  • Katlyn (Shadow Creek Shifters, #1)
  • Knock Down Dragon Out: Soulmate Shifters World (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska, #1)
  • Careful What You Ask For (Chattanooga Supernaturals, #4)
  • The Wolf's Call (Two-Natured London #1)
  • Dee's Hard Limits (Masters of the Cats, #2)
  • Sacrifices: Kingdom of Ara: Episode Four (New Haven #19)
  • Protecting Their Mate, Part Three
  • Alpha Beast (Southern Shifters, #8)
  • Tall Dark Handsome Lycan (Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, #2)
  • Chartreuse
  • Bound to the Sea (Claimed by the Alpha Dolphins, #1)
  • Deadly Call (New Breeds, #2)
  • Rogue Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #4)
  • Warriors of the Darkness (Warriors of Darkness #1)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Drachen Mates (4 books)
  • Bound in Flames (Drachen Mates, #1)
  • Bound in Darkness (Drachen Mates, #2)
  • Bound in Eternity (Drachen Mates #3)
“Hot and heavy is exactly what I want. You’re a dragon, so hot is your thing. I want you to show me exactly how hot things can get.” 0 likes
“If talking to her has made me feel more than any other woman has in my existence, that means something. I am willing to see how much more she can make me feel.” 0 likes