Start by marking “Tic Tac Love” as Want to Read:
Tic Tac Love

Tic Tac Love

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  85 Ratings  ·  58 Reviews
From a bestselling author comes a brand new friend to lovers standalone romantic comedy where tequila and sex shake things up.

For as long as I can remember, I've been in love with Paxton West. I've planned our wedding in my head a million times. What our babies would look like. How we would grow old together and still play our favorite game — Tic-Tac-Toe.

However, we have
Published March 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tic Tac Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tic Tac Love

Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Here are the two things you should know about me and this book. A) Annabelle was a very bad character. I didn't like her at all. I felt like she was punishing Paxton for things that were out of his reach or he could do nothing about. I was very disappointed with her and, in the end, I only have bad feelings about her. She didn't seem to be trying to work her relationship out with Paxton. For me, he was doing all the hard work. He deserved someone better and that makes me sad. B) Paxton was the o ...more
Daphne
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the author

Sweet and romantic. Friends to lovers. Makes me wonder about all my past guy friends... were they secretly in love with me but too chicken to say so? Belle and Paxton were so back and forth. I wanted to grab ahold of them and shake them or yell at them! Belle could be so petty sometimes, UGH! But that's one thing I love, when the author makes the characters so real.
Ashley Gallegos
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really, really enjoyed this one! Someone in a previous review said they didn’t like the book because “Paxton didn’t do anything wrong” but that was the point. Neither of them did anything “wrong.” It was the classical comical errors of insecurities and timing that made this a rom com and made this book so perfect. That was the entire point of the book and why it was such a wonderful journey! Highly recommend!
A.M.
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathleen
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a sassy friend to lovers romantic comedy to while away a cold winter afternoon, then look no further, Tic Tac Love by author A.M. Willard is just what you need!

In Tic Tac Love, author A.M. Willard weaves an enjoyable tale with a wonderful mixture of romance and comedy that follows the best friends to lovers (soulmate) story of Annabelle Quinn and Paxton West.

Belle and Pax have been best friends since the age of ten. From the beginning, their hearts always belonged to each
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

This was a nice, best friends-to-lovers romance that was a real joy to read.

Paxton and Annabelle have been Pax and Belle since they were kids.
Best friends who grew up never wanting to be without the other and as their adult lives have taken them in different directions, they've still managed to remain a constant in the other's lives. But one night with lots of tequila changes the whole course of their friendship.

This book has alternating POVs which I think was perfect for the story. I honestly c
Tina Morgan
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5. Stars

Melanie
This was a good book but I can't get past the fact that I was frustrated 75% of this entire book. The characters...you just wanted to slap them both (over and over again). All in all I did like the story line and the ending.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Tic Tac Love by AM Willard
3.5 stars!!!

This was my first book by AM Willard and was an enjoyable read for me. The pages flew quickly, the characters were interesting, dialogue was great, low angst, more a push and pull of emotions, should I…shouldn’t I. This is a friends to lover’s romance with a little hint of second chance thrown in for good measure.

I must admit, I didn’t gel with this authors writing style in the beginning and it took a while to settle down and just read. However, the story so
Linda
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Best friends in love - Belle and Paxton, best friends since age ten - neither has let on to the other their real feelings. Paxton though, has made up his mind to claim Belle for himself before it's too late. Belle is afraid of losing her best friend if things don't work out plus his job takes him away a lot for extended periods. Can Paxton prove to Belle that he's ready to settle down and commit, no more running away?

This story is cute and enjoyable with likable characters. It's my first read b
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
This book for me was a quick, easy read and it fell a little flat for me. Annabelle and Paxton are life long friends since childhood and have been a part of each other's lives since elementary school. They both are keeping something from the other and can't seem to be open with each other out of fear of ruining their friendship. It was a sweet story but I found myself unable to relate to the characters, especially Annabelle who I found frustrating and somewhat selfish. I have read this author be ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and Romantic! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. I love reading A.M. Willard books. This is a friend to lovers story. This is about Paxton and Belle. This is story will pull at your heart strings story. What happens when you are in love with your best friend? What is the best way to tell him? I couldn't turn the page fast enough and didn't want the story to end. You will fall in love with Paxton and Belle just like how I did. I HIGHLY recommend this one.
Keep
Pelusa Rivera
Mar 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author. This was a fairly quick read and it was enjoyable and sweet, however Annabelle annoyed me at times I felt that she a little petty sometimes. Now I understood not wanting to ruin their friendship by jumping the gun but they needed to move a little faster for me. All in all sweet story.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I love friends to lovers stories. This is one author that knows how to write a great romantic comedy and I was laughing out loud. When you mix tequila and sex anything goes. When the man you want doesn't want what you want do you still want him? Taking a chance on love may cost your best friend, do you take that chance? I loved this story about Paxton and Belle. This was a great story and with characters that I loved. Definitely r
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros
3.5 STARS REVIEW

Romantic Comedy, Contemporary, with dual-POV.

Stand-alone book.

Fast, cute and Fun!

Addictiveness: This is a sweet romantic comedy. I was a bit distracted at the beginning and ended up reading in two sittings. After 30% of the read it picked it up for me and I read the rest of the book in one gulp.
Freshness: I like the play with the game tic tac toe and their romance. It was creative and unique.
Plot: believable 4/5, conflict 4/5, dialogue 4/5, ending 3.5/5, enjoyment 4/5,
A.M. Guilliams
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A.M. has done it again. This book is the perfect combination of funny meets sexy meets friends to lovers. I couldn't turn the page fast enough and didn't want the story to end.
Christie72
I was so excited when I saw A. M. Willard had a new book out. She has quickly become one of my favorite authors! When I read the synopsis, I knew I would love this book, and I was right.

Paxton and Annabelle have been best friends since they were children. No one knows them like they know each other…their fears, their joys, and how to make the other smile. They share everything…except one important thing. They are in love with each other, but they have never told each other. Paxton has a job tha
Happily Ever Chapter
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ FOUR & 1/2 - STAR ✩ REVIEW ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

> > Judging a Book by it's Cover < <
Cover models dressed in white against a white background makes for a strange look. Faded Tic-Tac-Toe game in the background looks like it was done in fingerpaint. Bold title font. The cover alone would not have been enough to get my attention.

> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Alternating first-person

Pax and Belle have been best friends since they were 10 years old and in love, secretly, w
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite things about A.M. Willard is how all of her stories are always so different than the norm, and Tic Tac Love is another original feather in her cap of super talent. Let me see if I can describe this as generally as possible so I don't give any of the amazing goodness away. Okay, so Belle has been in love with Paxton West for as long as she could remember, but he doesn't believe in happily ever afters at all. But even so, she comes up with a plan that if it fails, she could lose ...more
Amy Stephens
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy romantic comedies that center around friends to lovers, then A.M. Willard's, Tic Tac Love is definitely one you need to consider. Willard is a fantastic story teller that knows how to add just the right amount of humor and sass to make you fall in love with her characters.

Belle and Paxton were friends from long ago. Neither of them wanted to jeopardize their friendship with anything more so they've kept their feelings quiet until one night... I enjoyed the dual POV chapters so that
Denika
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this book.

This book is a light hearted romance story. However it is not a romcom.

Belle and Pax, two simple characters, having it all good in their life were lovers in disguise. Being a romantic at heart, i found it so irritating that just because of lack of communication efforts on both their parts, they were apart in lovey dovey sense for so long. What if they had confessed their love for each other earlier than they did????

Well then we would not have the chance of reading
Fizza
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's a sweet, heartwarming, romantic story which I thoroughly enjoyed reading. The book is so well-written and all the characters are simply amazing. I think it's a must read for RomCom fans.

It's a story about two best friends who have known each other all their loves. They both love each other, there is no doubt in that, however, one of them is against marriage and the other simply cannot afford lose their friendship. So, they both keep their feelings to themselves until it becomes impossible t
Loredana
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this best friend to lovers book. There are some fun plot twists which are the exact definition of irony. While it's a storyline you may have read before, the part that kept this book fresh and fun is the level of intensity of friendship between Pax and Belle. Feelings have always been there, but they have always chosen friendship first. But this is the story of what happens when they finally let the romantic sexy times take the wheel and drive. It gets a little messy, and even a ...more
Shelly's Book Corner
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beth-s-reviews
Friend to lovers, X’s to O’s and hearts to a happily ever after. Tic Tac Love has all the feels to a great romance in the making. This fun, sweet and romantic story will have you turning the page to find out what happens next. When both secretly love each other since childhood but afraid to move out of the friend zone. Paxton and Belle has what it takes but are faced with many challenges. Their love is strong and can overcome. And a game of Tic Tac Toe can solve anything.

First time reading A.M.
Jamie  Zishka
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
A friends to lovers romance at its best. This is the first book I have read by this author but I will be looking out for more from her for sure. I would give this book a 4 stars and recommend to others. I will admit it throws you for a whirlwind because you just can't quite put your finger on the outcome only that you want the outcome to do be a certain way of course... the back and forth was a little frustrating.. but I was happy with the ending. Belle and Paxton were great characters.. they ma ...more
Rhonda
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Paxton and Annabelle have been friends for a long time. Both have feelings for each other but fear losing their friendship should the relationship not work out. Pax left college for his dream job of traveling for his work. Before he left, he made sure that Belle would be looked after by her friends even going so far as to put money into a coffee account so she would always have her coffee. Her friends realize that they both have feelings and try to encourage them to tell each other. It was a lit ...more
Lisa
Rating: 4.5*

Eep! Friends to lovers - always a winner with me.

Annabelle and Paxton have been friends a long time with each secretly wanting more with the other. Paxton's job has been the major stumbling block as he travels the world often, at short notice and for long periods of time. With a new sexy neighbour around Annabelle, there is chance that he could lose Annabelle for good and Paxton puts a plan in place to put down permanent roots and declare his love for her.

There was plenty going on he
Kelly
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tic Tac Love by A.M. Willard is an amazing journey of finding love. Belle and Paxton have known each other since they were kids. They have that special bond that some only dream of having. Yes they have their disagreements, but they settle these with an unique game that they always play together. Tic Tac Toe. I absolutely love the unique way A.M. Willard put this game into her book.
Tic Tac Love is a funny, light hearted, pull at your heart strings story of finding the love that is inside you tha
Sassy Southern
4.5 Stars

When I saw this book was coming out I was so excited!! I love A.M. Willard and her romcom’s. And this book didn’t let me down! Belle and Pax was the perfect couple. And the secondary characters are so awesome and just pull all of this together and I hope some of them get their own books!! I didn’t want this book to end and I finished it in one day!! I don’t want to give you to much of anything because you need to read this book and take everything in on your own. The only thing that is
Kristen Lewendon
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A super sweet best friends to lovers story filled with a roller-coaster of emotions. I wasn’t sure what to expect from Paxton from the way the story opens, but it quickly becomes clear what kind of man he is. On the other hand, Belle drove me to distraction. She allows her fears to goad her to act like an idiot for a lot of this book and I would have happily shaken some sense into the silly woman. I’m amazed their friends didn’t lock them in a room until the pair realized the truth. In fact, the ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
A.M. Willard is a bestselling author. Her books focus on contemporary romance and romantic comedy. Her new release, Follow Your Arrow is available now! Mark your calendars now for her upcoming standalone romantic comedy Forty Candles, coming August 8, 2018.

You can also find me in my reader's group here on Goodreads. Click here to join http://bit.ly/2GIMTNb

AMAZON: https://goo.gl/TBaSyM
FACEBOOK:htt
More about A.M. Willard

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Twilight / Life and Death (Twilight, #1, 1.75)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Hard Love (Hacker #5)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • A Walk to Remember
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Secrets in Death (In Death, #45)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hard Limit (Hacker #4)
    $6.99 $0.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)