Start by marking “Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)” as Want to Read:
Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)

Capturing the Devil

(Stalking Jack the Ripper #4)

In the shocking finale to the bestselling series that began with Stalking Jack the Ripper, Audrey Rose and Thomas are on the hunt for the depraved, elusive killer known as the White City Devil. A deadly game of cat-and-mouse has them fighting to stay one step ahead of the brilliant serial killer---or see their fateful romance cut short by unspeakable tragedy.

Audrey Rose Wa
Expected publication: September 10th 2019 by JIMMY Patterson

To ask other readers questions about Capturing the Devil, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Kerri you never know what tricks he has up his sequined sleeves, so anything is possible :)

Kerri
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
UPDATE:

COVER REVEAL is scheduled for Monday! (4/29/19)
I'm also releasing an ENTIRE CHAPTER. 11 am EST. xoxo

1/8/19 UPDATE:

i've released the second quote from CAPTURING THE DEVIL on my IG, tumblr, and twitter. (Facebook and my website will follow.) it's the first Cresswell quote. hope you enjoy! xoxo

***

1/7/19 UPDATE: the official synopsis is here!!!! also??? the release date has been pushed up to September 10th!!!

***

i'm SO excited to share this final adventure with you!! its scheduled release
Grace (BURTSBOOKS)
Feb 21, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: give-it-to-me
Does this book have a title? No

Does it have a synopsis? No

Cover? No

Have I even finished the second book? No

Am I shaking with anticipation for this fourth instalment? HELL YES I AM
Rachel E. Carter
THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THERE WILL BE A FOURTH BOOK!!!!!!

Me:
...
description

CAN WE JUST HAVE A NEVER ENDING SERIES???
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
The third book isn’t even out yet and I’m already over here dying for book #4
Stacee
Welp. I officially don’t have words. This was an epic roller coaster of feels and I loved every single page of it.

Full review to come.
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
4/29/19
Still don't love the cover model, but, from the second half alone, this is my favorite cover for the series
---
I hope at the end, regardless of whoever they have to take down in this book, we get to see Audrey and Thomas as married. I love them both so much and I want to know they're going to be happily solving crimes together for the rest of their lives.
Candace Robinson
Apr 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
A cover!!!! 😍

And there’s a title! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Is it 2019 yet? I’m ready for this bad boy after finishing the last book!
Tucker
Nov 26, 2018 marked it as not-released-tbr
Edit (3): OMG! It's about the Murder Hotel!!! FSDHFJKHFJDSHFJSKDF
Edit (2): OMG! WE HAVE A COVER! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! WE HAVE A COVER!!
Edit: Cover reveal is in Monday!!!!!!! Eeekkk!! https://kerrimaniscalco.com/2019/04/2...

I wish I could sum up the emotion I am feeling. I mean this is the last book in my favorite series. I am excited and heartbroken at the same time.

| Goodreads | Blog | Twitch | Pinterest | Buy this book
Nadhira Satria
ok but like I need more than four books

update: THAT FUCKING COVER OH MY GOD
Ashlee » Library In The Country
THERE IS A TITLE.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I don’t care. All I care about is the proper care and treatment of Thomas Cresswell. HE DESERVES BETTER.
Patty
Dec 14, 2017 marked it as 2019
14/12/2017: Kerri adds another book to this series! I CANT!!!!
YAAAAASSSSS!!!!!
I'm so happy that we'll get a fourth book!!!
description
Linda
update: 12/09/18
capturing the devil. well, that's so different from what i expected this to be titled as. it's the ultimate villain guys. THE DEVIL

why call it 'fourth and final' book if i'm not okay with that?!
Nadia
Dec 29, 2017 marked it as unreleased
12/29/17: Yes? Hello? There will be another book? I AM SO HERE FOR THAT!!!
Alice
Aug 31, 2018 marked it as books-to-buy
"fourth and final instalment" i can't read suddenly i don't know
milou  ☁️
update 29/04: i am in love with the cover it's absolutely stunning and i need this now please

-------------------------

i cannot put my excitement into words because this is about the devil in the white city (aka h. h. holmes) and audrey and thomas 💘 can this come out already

Books in the series:
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2) by Kerri Maniscalco Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3) by Kerri Maniscalco Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco

1.) Stalking Jack the Ripper ★★★★
2.) Hunting Prince Dracula ★★★★★
3.) Escaping from Houdini ★★★★★

↠ Genres:Historical Romance, Young Adult, Murder Mystery
↠ Pov: Third Person - Female
↠ Type: Book 4 of
MeaganCM
Nov 29, 2018 marked it as anticipated-release-tbr
I love this title! This could be interesting! Just don't eff this up like you did the last one, Kerri. I need my Thomas and Audrey to be ok!
Maddy Max
A FOURTH BOOK????
You just lost me.
And again the question is: Who is it going to be? (I can't wait to discover it.)
 Amelia
Apr 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
this. cover. giVES ME LIFE

The colors are 🔥
The design is 🔥
🔥
Stephanie L (catteabooks)
I admit, this gold looks so good.
Sheila Goicea
1) Stalking Jack The Ripper: ★★★★

OMG WE HAVE A COVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Booklover925
Apr 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
I was iffy on this series but this sounds epic! I have come to really love these characters, and hope Audrey's heritage is explored more.

edit 4.29.19
I mean that cover makes me know this is already going to be amazing and i need it!!! AHHHH!
Asimina
ANOTHER BOOK? WE'VE BEEN BLESSED😱
Jackie ϟ Bookseller
Jan 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
CHICAGO! CHICAGO! CHICAGO!

My babies are coming to my hometown to investigate our most famous serial killer!!! Why am I so excited by this???
Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
Apr 15, 2019 marked it as tbr-unreleased
Shelves: 2019-releases
UPDATE 04/29/2019WE HAVE A COVER. Oh my my look at all that gold!! Audrey Rose can crush windpipes with no effort, ladies and gentlemen.

....

Wait... Are you telling me that the villain of this book is H. H. Holmes??? OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE WILD!

....

At this point I would read a whole series about Thomas and Audrey Rose having an afternoon tea and eating pastries while discussing the weather. Give me and I’ll take it.
Minni Mouse
Jan 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
Optimism: I haven't even read the first or any other book in the series yet and I'm still looking forward to this book.
Alicia
Jun 20, 2018 marked it as most-anticipated-releases-2019
I hope it’s going to be about HH Holmes’ murder hotel! Or Victorian mummy parties
Danielle
i kNEW THE FOURTH ONE WAS GOING TO BE H.H. HOLMES LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
For.fictions.sake (Shelby)
I would like this book now please. Don’t even know what they’ll be doing and don’t care.
TheYALibrarian
Mar 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
Ugh I really dislike this series but I feel inclined to read this since I have already made it this far. I guess I just want Audrey to stop being annoying and Thomas to stop his cocky attitude it's obnoxious but idk something is wrong with me.
Aya  Diab (bookish.labyrinth)
GUYSS THERES A COVER OMG IM FREAKING OUTTT!! LOOK AT HOW GORGEOUS IT ISSS 😭😭 these books are seriously the best series I’ve ever read and idk what I’ll do once CTD comes out and I finish it 😭. Okay but like... THAT COVER THOOO 😭😍. I can already confidently say that this book is going to be 38538492859274833884362 stars 😍.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Lady Rogue
  • The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)
  • Midnight Beauties (Grim Lovelies, #2)
  • Untitled (The Last Magician, #3)
  • Spectacle (Spectacle, #1)
  • Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2)
  • The Bone Houses
  • The Midnight Lie
  • Eight Will Fall
  • Bid My Soul Farewell (Give the Dark My Love, #2)
  • The Artisan of Light (Haunted Hearts Legacy, #4)
  • The Triumphant (The Valiant, #3)
  • The Girl the Sea Gave Back
  • Untitled (Stolen Crowns, #1)
  • Dreaming Darkly
  • Untitled (The Witchlands, #4)
  • The Zeppelin Deception (Stoker & Holmes, #5)
  • Supernova (Renegades, #3)
I'm mostly on instagram and twitter--where I'm always ready to talk fictional crushes and nerd out over books. (Okay, okay. And I've also been known to share snippets and teasers from my upcoming novels, if you're into that sort of thing...) Please feel free to chat with me there @KerriManiscalco. I love talking with fellow readers!

Kerri Maniscalco grew up in a semi-haunted house outside NYC where

Stalking Jack the Ripper (4 books)
  • Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)
  • Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2)
  • Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3)
“It is a sad truth that we do not live in a world where differences are accepted.” 1 likes